• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Covid

WetStuffRedStuff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am more or less making this post to vent and to see if anyone else has been in MY boat. I personally I know a ton of people, just like many of you, that got Covid and were really sick and then others that got it and weren’t sick at all…

I was right in the middle of a cycle:
350 test e
350 Tren a
350 mast P

And then got hit HARD with this new Delta Variant strain of Covid.

I went from working two physical jobs, kicking ass in the gym, looking like a damn God amongst men, to TWO WEEKS LATER looking almost like I don’t lift. I know I’m harder on myself than anyone else but during the last 15 days I haven’t been able to eat I’ve been sicker than I’ve ever been in my life, I had a 102 fever that didn’t break for 9 straight days so I was freezing cold and sweating day any night.

Had to go to the ER twice and get put on an IV and I developed pneumonia.

Today is day ONE back in the gym and my breathing after ONE set of warmups is SUPER labored. This is been an absolute nightmare.

When I tested positive for Covid I dropped the Tren and the mast and I’m on Test E at 175 per week

Looking for some damn encouragement here

Thanks

Also, started Covid at 218 weighed in the morning at 207

Hang in there man, and count your blessings and you can beat this! Keep hydrated at least as well as taking Vit c, d and zinc.

I had a close brush with Covid last fall (not the delta variant) and lucked out with getting something like a very bad cold for 4 days considering my age and my blood type. My youngest brother got this in March, and was in the hospital 10 days with pneumonia and this disease has changed him from a happy-go-lucky man to a rather introverted one. His 16 year old son was lucky like me too.

I am fully vaccinated since May and I am concerned about the break-through infections from Delta variant so I am playing it safe. At least I work from home and I don't really go anywhere much except to grocery store and gym.

Last edited:
That would piss me off to having this smack in the middle of a cycle too. Haven't seen too many studies how AAS interacts with a disease like Covid-19.

It is believed the supposed variant is due to vaccinated people spreading covid.

The issue being that the vaccine a a new preliminary study is showing that 60-70% of people are obtaining microscopic clots in various parts of the body via blood vessels ,capillaries, etc

A small percentage are dying because those same clots become larger and in some cases turn into a stroke or heart attack.

This is why we are seeing all the clotting issues in the vaccine

Now if this so called variant is really from vaccinated person's, these protein spikes that are occuring are also causing microscopic blood clots not visible at the normal testing levels

The result is severe effects from said virus. Including but not limited to permanent damages in the lungs etc.

This is why you are suddenly seeing healthy people who get the vaccine or catch the virus from a vaccinated person aka what they are calling "breakout cases" have far worse symptoms then the individuals who caught the original virus a year ago.

Regardless I wish you well and hope you recover asap. 🙏🙏🙏

It is believed the supposed variant is due to vaccinated people spreading covid.

The issue being that the vaccine a a new preliminary study is showing that 60-70% of people are obtaining microscopic clots in various parts of the body via blood vessels ,capillaries, etc

A small percentage are dying because those same clots become larger and in some cases turn into a stroke or heart attack.

This is why we are seeing all the clotting issues in the vaccine

Now if this so called variant is really from vaccinated person's, these protein spikes that are occuring are also causing microscopic blood clots not visible at the normal testing levels

The result is severe effects from said virus. Including but not limited to permanent damages in the lungs etc.

This is why you are suddenly seeing healthy people who get the vaccine or catch the virus from a vaccinated person aka what they are calling "breakout cases" have far worse symptoms then the individuals who caught the original virus a year ago.

Regardless I wish you well and hope you recover asap. 
I am fully vaccinated and I am also seriously concerned about the break-through cases with the Delta variant as I have no idea of the severity of these and there was one case where a person died from such a break through case even though fully vaccinated. A good reason for me to be careful, even though I had a relatively mild infection last fall and then subsequently got the 2 shots of Pfizer 6 months later.

The OP's case I fervently hope he recovers too and if he's basically in good health prior he should have low risk of complications.

Thanks for the replies guys. Yeah I’ve been healthy otherwise which is why I have been so shocked how sick this has made me.

I was not on board with getting vaccinated for the longest time, but I am now. I never want this again. I’m only 34 and in good shape and health and I felt like it was going to kill me.

Thanks for the replies guys. Yeah I’ve been healthy otherwise which is why I have been so shocked how sick this has made me.

I was not on board with getting vaccinated for the longest time, but I am now. I never want this again. I’m only 34 and in good shape and health and I felt like it was going to kill me.
If you just got sick with covid then you will have natural immunity, which as it turns out is better than the vaccine without all the risk..

If you just got sick with covid then you will have natural immunity, which as it turns out is better than the vaccine without all the risk..
He might have to get it at some point as the protection by antibodies generated by infection does not last very long compared to the immunity given thru vaccines according to something I read about.

He might have to get it at some point as the protection by antibodies generated by infection does not last very long compared to the immunity given thru vaccines according to something I read about.
Vaccine does not appear to be working, matter of fact the vaccine appears to be making the virus stronger. Which is a vaccinologist worst case scenario..What works is early treatment with hydroxychloroquine, zinc, azithromycin or Ivermectin.

IML Gear Cream!

Yeah, but so called experts can’t say how “long” our natural antibodies will or do last.

It’s frustrating.

Part of the issues with running any steroid during this covid crisis is the fact that any time you inject a steroid into your body, your immune system shuts down and it’s so much harder to fully recover. Post COVID lung is a real thing and many people struggle with severe shortness of breath for 3+ months before seeing any improvement. I would definitely take it easy, shortness of breath can also be linked with numerous heart conditions, so I would definitely recommend seeing your primary physician.

Part of the issues with running any steroid during this covid crisis is the fact that any time you inject a steroid into your body, your immune system shuts down and it’s so much harder to fully recover. Post COVID lung is a real thing and many people struggle with severe shortness of breath for 3+ months before seeing any improvement. I would definitely take it easy, shortness of breath can also be linked with numerous heart conditions, so I would definitely recommend seeing your primary physician.
No shit..that was me too. Breathing was rough after covid and you might want to skip the tren for a while. Let those lungs recover

I'm a long hauler as they call them....I got covid last November...totally lost my taste and smell.....as of today, I still cant taste right, not sure about my smell because who knows what's out there.
I love food because that is what it takes to make me successful in my workouts.
I just force myself to eat what I know...I can taste things, but not like before, and certain foods that are bland, no Bueno...
It really sucks....

What I think people fail to understand is that some of the effects of covid and the vaccine even are permanent.

This new study proves microscopic clotting. Damage from clots isn't reversible and many times causes permanent damage.

Some people losing smell, taste or having lung issues will have these issues permanently. They will never be normal.again.

Some healthy people will have shortened life spans and lower quality of lives bc of both the virus and the vaccine.

We so see other studies proving that both ivermectin and hcq when taken regularly can actually prevent you from contracting the virus and therefore not requiring a vaccine.

This is why I believe all that happening is beyond criminal.. this was a biological weapon released, they used the flu in some cases to pad the numbers and force people on ventilators and to take an experimental vaccine which now does and can act as a super spreader and also mutate the virus even stronger or more dangerous.

They have proven this virus has HIV like structures which means it was devised to kill people. 100% intentional from China w the CDC and Fauci funding it. That should beyond worry every American.

It's truly sick. I feel for everyone going through this.

Some doctors won't even treat you if you've had the vaccine and insurance won't cover treatments for side effects associated w the vaccine.

Last edited:

Supposedly your natural immunity to covid after having it lasts for 90 days. Idk just what friends in the medical field are telling me.

Vaccine does not appear to be working, matter of fact the vaccine appears to be making the virus stronger. Which is a vaccinologist worst case scenario..What works is early treatment with hydroxychloroquine, zinc, azithromycin or Ivermectin.
It appears that the Johnson & Johnson vaccine may be doing that, and the Pfizer and Moderna ones don't seem to be reinforcing the virus...yet

The vaccine making the virus stronger.......pardon my language, but dear fucking christ. Some truly evil and sick people created this hydra.
And yes on hcq/zinc/azith combo. It works.

Wetstuff, I'm very sorry to hear what you have gone through but it seems the worst is over and you are on the mend. Keep a positive mindset, this is critical. You will rebound just fine and looking back at this terrible episode can help you appreciate life and health more than ever.

Supposedly your natural immunity to covid after having it lasts for 90 days. Idk just what friends in the medical field are telling me.
Yeah that's about right...3-6 months max naturally.

Prayers for a quick recovery bro! Glad your still with us

Natural immunity is better than the experimental gene therapy. The Jab is not a vaccine and hasn’t been tested enough to know what it’s effects really are.

When I go into the office, we have 500 people.
Not one case of COVID since the fiasco started. Company next door has 1500 people, zero cases of COVID in a year.

I know lots of people, zero got COVID, if they did, they did not know it... Maybe depends on where you live. Around here its a joke...
(Unless of course you watch the Libturd news, then of course the whole world is dying).

Global population went up 80 million again like it does each year, so no, theres no "Pandemic".

When I go into the office, we have 500 people.
Not one case of COVID since the fiasco started. Company next door has 1500 people, zero cases of COVID in a year.

I know lots of people, zero got COVID, if they did, they did not know it... Maybe depends on where you live. Around here its a joke...
(Unless of course you watch the Libturd news, then of course the whole world is dying).

Global population went up 80 million again like it does each year, so no, theres no "Pandemic".
Hospital I work at requires masks onsite so I wear a mask only when I need to go onsite for hands-on work on servers and workstations. Now I was informed there is a vaccination requirement, whether onsite or remote....go figure.

Hospital I work at requires masks onsite so I wear a mask only when I need to go onsite for hands-on work on servers and workstations. Now I was informed there is a vaccination requirement, whether onsite or remote....go figure.

Might be time to start your own business if their tryin ta make you take that chit. NO FKN WAY ! You must be decent at what you do to be doing it for a hospital and im sure alot of smaller companies would pay you better to do their servers and stations than your making through someone else.

Here is the absolute cure. For Covid and the flu, etc.

Even HCQ can also prevent covid.

The reason HCG and ivermectin was hidden and the FDA demonized them, is because they cannot get emergency authorization for a vaccine if another medication exists.

Checkmate:

Ivermectin fights 21 viruses, including SARS-CoV-2, the cause of Covid-19. A single dose reduced the viral load of SARS-CoV-2 in cells by 99.8% in 24 hours and 99.98% in 48 hours, according to a June 2020 study published in the journal Antiviral Research.

But.. But.. Trump...

But, but COVE....

--

Biden->
laughat.gif
<-Down Syndrome Kids

Back