• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Getting ready for first cycle

Dimension02000

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am still in the planning stages of my first cycle but wanted to get some feed back on my current TRT treatment. I am 45 years old and been on TRT for 1 year with my Doc getting me dialed in within the past 6 months. He initially had me taking 200mg Test Cyp once a month which was really screwing with me. I was able to get him to adjust my injection to 150mg every other week so twice a month. I took upon myself to do the right thing and use all 200mg of Test in the bottle for I was taught never to waste anything. I went and got my bloods done the other day here are the results 6 days from my injection.

TESTOSTERONE FREE:
259.8 pg/mL Standard Range: 35.0 to 155.0 pg/mL

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL1015 ng/dL Standard Range: dL250 - 1100 ng/dL
ESTRADIOL 33PG/ML All Makes: 11-44 pg/ml

I really like that my Free Test is nicely above the standard range and that my my total is within rage. I feel really good on this regiment and have been making some nice gains in the gym. As I mentioned in the beginning I am in the planning stages of my first cycle which I hope will take place at the start of next year. I still need to lose I figure at least 20 more pounds which would put me around 175 at 6'1". I have a set of love handles that need to come off before I begin a cycle for once they come off I know my diet will be dialed in. With that being said I know that the standard first timer cycle is simply 400-500mg Test a week but with my test already being fairly decent after 6 days how would simply pinning once a week do for me? I know that we are speculating since the only real way to see how my test and free test would be is to get blood work done. I am just wanting to know if I could potentially get away with pinning 200mg Test Cyp once a week? I hate sticking myself and the less I have to do it the better I will feel.

I am still in the planning stages of my first cycle but wanted to get some feed back on my current TRT treatment. I am 45 years old and been on TRT for 1 year with my Doc getting me dialed in within the past 6 months. He initially had me taking 200mg Test Cyp once a month which was really screwing with me. I was able to get him to adjust my injection to 150mg every other week so twice a month. I took upon myself to do the right thing and use all 200mg of Test in the bottle for I was taught never to waste anything. I went and got my bloods done the other day here are the results 6 days from my injection.

TESTOSTERONE FREE:
259.8 pg/mL Standard Range: 35.0 to 155.0 pg/mL

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL1015 ng/dL Standard Range: dL250 - 1100 ng/dL
ESTRADIOL 33PG/ML All Makes: 11-44 pg/ml

I really like that my Free Test is nicely above the standard range and that my my total is within rage. I feel really good on this regiment and have been making some nice gains in the gym. As I mentioned in the beginning I am in the planning stages of my first cycle which I hope will take place at the start of next year. I still need to lose I figure at least 20 more pounds which would put me around 175 at 6'1". I have a set of love handles that need to come off before I begin a cycle for once they come off I know my diet will be dialed in. With that being said I know that the standard first timer cycle is simply 400-500mg Test a week but with my test already being fairly decent after 6 days how would simply pinning once a week do for me? I know that we are speculating since the only real way to see how my test and free test would be is to get blood work done. I am just wanting to know if I could potentially get away with pinning 200mg Test Cyp once a week? I hate sticking myself and the less I have to do it the better I will feel.
500mg test a week compared to the 200mg every other week is a huge difference.

You could do all 500mg at once but, what you're using as reference here isn't going to be useful

Evern though you're at a certain level 6 days after, you will be more then doubling your dose so you will have much higher peaks and valleys.

Twice a week would be ideal. Monday and Thursday or something like that

Last edited:
I was afraid that what you are saying is what I would have to accept. I just hate pinning myself but I guess I will just have to man up and do what needs to be done.

I was afraid that what you are saying is what I would have to accept. I just hate pinning myself but I guess I will just have to man up and do what needs to be done.
If you hate pinning don't use aas. Pretty simple solution

This agreed most of us don’t but it’s part of what comes with it

Monday
Thursday

like said
and I’d finish with a oral so 6 weeks in add a oral of choice dbol var oxy either of these 50mg

Thanks for the suggestion I will have to look into potentially taken the oral.

If you don't like the Harpoon High gauge needle. Lean more towards a 29 1/2 inch slin pen. Shallow muscular injection. Monday Wednesday Friday. More frequent injections, but at least you don't have to use the harpoon.

Depending on what your gear is Mg per Ml it might be to much fluid. Just weigh the pros and cons. I my self go for eod injections for more stable blood levels. Good luck bro time to get saucy💪💪

I hate pinning I used to do it 2x day mon-fri 10 shots total then I threw hgh in ugh. I do 2x wk usually I'm doing 3x wk now mon,weds,fri.
Cut blend 300 1ml mon,1ml fri
TestE250 1ml weds
I could do testE mon,fri but its another shot plus I have the testP in the cut blend, I feel great.

Back