• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

SB Labs LBM back assault log with Montego1 coaching

IML Gear Cream!
Felt a really good connection with my back yesterday. Really slowing down and stretching each movement has helped.
Incline bench dumbbell rows 20-18 45
Lat pulls muscle round 135
Rows muscle rounds 185
Straight arm pull downs muscle rounds 50 these f-ing taxed me.
Barbell rows 10-8 135
And back is finally sore today so glad I am off today. Going to up cals to 2800 this week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do the same thing when training back. I'm always sore as shit when I go decently heavy but slow and controlled.

Feel that burn brother

I do the same thing when training back. I'm always sore as shit when I go decently heavy but slow and controlled.

Yep still feeling it a bit today. Takes forever to get through the workouts this way.

fb849a419143bb2fd29d4f4e7eeff7d9.jpg

A little Kate beckinsale this week.

Chicken prep
f4dab4d671c435451c81271c55b25261.jpg

Yesterday’s back pump
Reverse grip pull downs 29-25 110
Rows 30-30 130 too easy just hooked on 1 pulley cable.
Rack dead’s 25-20 155
2 dumbbells rows 35 degree bench 30-29 40
Straight arm pull downs 26-22 30
Dumbbells curls 27-24 30
Cable curls 30-28 30
Cals staying at around 2800 with no real fat uptake. Pump was good

Yesterday’s back pump
Reverse grip pull downs 29-25 110
Rows 30-30 130 too easy just hooked on 1 pulley cable.
Rack dead’s 25-20 155
2 dumbbells rows 35 degree bench 30-29 40
Straight arm pull downs 26-22 30
Dumbbells curls 27-24 30
Cable curls 30-28 30
Cals staying at around 2800 with no real fat uptake. Pump was good

Thanks for the update I know these logs aren't the easiest to keep up on but I appreciate it

Get Shredded!
SB Labs LBM back assault log

Chicken prep
f4dab4d671c435451c81271c55b25261.jpg

That is my favorite vessel for prep! The thighs are sooo much more flavorful!!

Max

Thanks for the update I know these logs aren't the easiest to keep up on but I appreciate it

Yeah that’s kinda why I kept this one all back focused. Gear has been fantastic so far - easy pinning, no pip. MWF pins

That is my favorite vessel for prep! The thighs are sooo much more flavorful!!

Max

Thanks Max! Can’t wait tell my hibachi grill comes in and I can finish my backyard.

Thanks Max! Can’t wait tell my hibachi grill comes in and I can finish my backyard.

Hells yeah! I had some killer yakitori sticks in Japan. These dudes had these rectangle boxes(not too deep at all) and the wood coals would be grey-white hot with a small square grate over them. I would buy them like 3-5x a day. Sooo delicious! A lot of food over there is very unhealthy and fried, so it was a good option. I don’t know why I haven’t built or looked for one. The ones they had were definitely handmade; like the Barrel Grills in Kingston selling Jerk Chicken meals . Damn, hungry again!!

Max

Tried out the new gym on Saturday and didn’t log cause I was just trying to feel the place and the weights out. Everything there was lighter than the garage or just moved smoother. Jumping up cals another 300 this week so 3100 ish. Weight at 224 this morning.
Back loading this morning
Sup pull downs 11-8 150
Rows 12-11 210
Deadlifts 8-5 285
Upper row weird angle 10-8 50
Bi curls 12-10 50
Straight arm pull downs 12-10 50
Week 3
303d80cebd3710fc9a4f8434379efc8d.jpg

I think I have some sort of scoliosis or something- fucking baseball imbalances.

Tried out the new gym on Saturday and didn’t log cause I was just trying to feel the place and the weights out. Everything there was lighter than the garage or just moved smoother. Jumping up cals another 300 this week so 3100 ish. Weight at 224 this morning.
Sup pull downs 11-8 150
Rows 12-11 210
Deadlifts 8-5 285
Bi curls 12-10 50
Week 3

I think I have some sort of scoliosis or something- fucking baseball imbalances.

Looking good Cdubw44 you might just be the future poster boy for SB Labs haha

Sup pull downs 11-8 150
Rows 12-11 210
Deadlifts 8-5 285
Bi curls 12-10 50
Week 3

Nice work cdub! Looking fit! I like the exercises chosen for Back&Bi’s! With any/all rows pulldowns, (any back exercises) keep doing different angles/grips. The back has so much area; after I notice a plateau or no soreness with Standard Big Bread and Butter movements; I like to use all kinds of things to hit new areas to stress. Kinda cool that just one tiny change in style and you can create more size/detail. The first time I started doing. inward grip weighted dips(just every 3rd Tricep day: My long tricep head that hides under arm increased my overall arm size a lot. Keep up the good work!

Max

Looking good Cdubw44 you might just be the future poster boy for SB Labs haha

Ha! I was all down on myself tell the wife pointed out the shoulders. Those things got big without me even noticing

Nice work cdub! Looking fit! I like the exercises chosen for Back&Bi’s! With any/all rows pulldowns, (any back exercises) keep doing different angles/grips. The back has so much area; after I notice a plateau or no soreness with Standard Big Bread and Butter movements; I like to use all kinds of things to hit new areas to stress. Kinda cool that just one tiny change in style and you can create more size/detail. The first time I started doing. inward grip weighted dips(just every 3rd Tricep day: My long tricep head that hides under arm increased my overall arm size a lot. Keep up the good work!

Max

Thanks I stole the change of grip from you! Good doms today

Thanks I stole the change of grip from you! Good doms today

Hells Yeah. Nothing like fresh, new training soreness!! A friend just got a mag grip today..I am jealous !

Max
#reverse#inward#outward#wide#close#commando#degree#angle

Where are your pin locations?

Glutes, delts, and chest. Haven’t ventured to the lats yet. Did the quads but my bathroom looked like a horror movie after! Won’t go there again. I draw up with a 20g and pin with a 25g 1” or a 27g 1/2”

Glutes, delts, and chest. Haven’t ventured to the lats yet. Did the quads but my bathroom looked like a horror movie after! Won’t go there again. I draw up with a 20g and pin with a 25g 1” or a 27g 1/2”

I'm finished with quads ever since I hit a nerve and couldn't walk or drive for 2 days

I'm finished with quads ever since I hit a nerve and couldn't walk or drive for 2 days

Yep nothing like being crippled for days killing what could be gainz!
Did pump rounds on legs yesterday and spent most of my time working on quads and my front squat. Tried every damn way to get it down- cross arm - full grip - 2 fingers and nothing felt good to rep it out. Any tall guys find the secret to that? Cleaning it doesn’t feel horrible but have to reset every time. I like the tbol so far no big water retention or any weird sides. Back was a little tight yesterday so I am rotating my workouts a little off schedule for recovery. Time to eat!

Food
8bd3108dfefb55a91b31ebca0059b1d6.jpg

9b686dd6fdd58984b7eb7dbb19a65349.jpg

And my lady of the week
55d77fd7edd6fb1923e037060bfc7aa3.jpg

Sore as hell from my push workout yesterday. I have been strapping my elbows and doing my cable work for over a month now and seeing some good growth in my upper chest. It has been taking most of that excess arm movement out and has helped me with the squeeze at the end. Shoulder feels so much better also. Back pull day day today yay! Once the preworkout kicks in I should be motivated. Anyone else getting acne behind the ears from wearing these mask? They suck and putting earphones on hurts now. AirPods it is then.

99% of the time I pin quads, one time I could feel it go through a larger vein so knowing what was about to happen I called my fiance in and as she opened the door I pulled it out and all she saw was a fire hose of blood literally shooting out of my leg hahahaha worked way better than I expected.

- - - Updated - - -

Beautiful....the food and the girl

Max

Agreed id fuck both

Back