• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

You know what is cool.....

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Shoving your cawk up your girl's ass when she doesn't expect it and then watch her run to the bathroom with her ass cheeks clasped together.

I'm sure most of you are homosexuals so just take my word for it.

This is a very STRONG first post! :winkfinger:

It's really cool when...

You ask your wife for a hand-job even though you beat-off two hours ago and you know it'll take her some serious time and elbow grease to finish the job!

And rug burn on ur dick! Wtf lol y wouldnt u jus ask for a blowjob haha

Shoving your cawk up your girl's ass when she doesn't expect it and then watch her run to the bathroom with her ass cheeks clasped together.

Call me? :coffee:

I have never had a woman run away. they just usually fold over in sharp pain and moan. I honestly have done this by mistake and felt kinda....wait for it...shitty.

My mother hasn't slept in the same bed with me since.

I'm an independent contractor.

Unless DRSE can get me the hook up on all the free gears you Jews get.

You know, that prez of the itty bitty titty committee?

Ohhh....

i left her for my mom.

i can't take the chance of my genes being tainted if i ever decide to have an heir to my kingdom.

Good move ... I can call her then without you having jealousy issues

That was years ago. She has long since been replaced.

But in your heart of hearts you still love her :.... Poor sweet ROID :(

Someone link the song

What's love got to do with it

Wait a minute!!! You DID cum in the snuggie first, right? I'd hate to think she was sooooo inconsiderate that she didn't let you finish!! That Bitch!!

ROID's first post. Classic form from the git go...

Back