• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

I'm looking for snow tire reviews from you guys please:

Tall Deck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know I know...this is a BBing board, not a car board. But we have political threads, Bible threads, smut threads, corona virus threads, alcoholism threads, and PC gaming threads. So why not a thread on snow tire reviews? I've narrowed my choice potetial down to two studded snow tires, because I've used studdless snow tires, ( namely bridgestone Blizzaks) as well as studded snow tires, ( Firsestone WinterForce) on several different cars, and while the studdless Blizzaks worked very good in the snow and were much better than "all season" tires are in the snow, the studded snow tires were even a little better than the Blizzak snow tires were, especially when it came to stopping quick in the snow. The studs really dig right in, and they're legal to use in my home state from November 15th to April 15th.

The following are the two studded snow tires that I'm considering, and I'm wondering if anyone here has ever used either one of these tires yet, and if so, what you thought of them, and if you had studs installed in them:

#1. Cooper Evolution Winter tires , (I've never really had any Cooper snow tires before, so IDK how any of them are).

#2. GoodYear Winter Command tires.

Anyone ever have either one of these tires? The Coopers look like they might have a slightly more aggressive tread pattern, but the Goodyear tires above look like they use a greater number of studs in them than the Cooper ones do, and also more than the Firestone WinterForce snow tires did that I've had in the past.

Last edited:
I live in Texas so no snow here but I run Goodyear the Kevlar tires on my 4x4 and they are an excellent quality all terrain tire imo

In my state you can use them 30 days and till return them for a full refund or exchange if you don’t like them!

Happy thanksgiving bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General altamax Arctic on my cars and trucks. Studded tires are a waist. All those others sound really overpriced when it’s more how you drive in the snow than the actual tire.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with cdubw44. I've run General altimax rt43 year round the last few years. This winter season I'm purchasing general altimax artic for the winter. Personally I dislike Goodyear and Cooper tires. I will stick with General or their owner Continental tire moving forward.

I live in Michigan, so I outfit 5 vehicles for the family with snow tires; once you use them. You’ll never go back:

Pickup truck and small BMW SUV: Standard Blizzaks are fine

Large BMW SUV: Pirelli Scorpion Winter

Performance x-drive BMW sedans: Pirelli Winter Sottozero

In my state you can use them 30 days and till return them for a full refund or exchange if you don’t like them!

Happy thanksgiving bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, I never heard of that before. I guess that's a Texas thang. Nice.

I live in Michigan, so I outfit 5 vehicles for the family with snow tires; once you use them. You’ll never go back:

Thanks for your review on that.

blizzaks is what snoop puts on his cadilizzak

Back