• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CoronaVirus Vaccine

Will you voluntarily take the CoronaVirus vaccine

• Absolutely!

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 74 64.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 16 14.0%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
Don't even get me started on that shit. Every other medicine EVER developed in this country took 14 years for appoval...these fuckin pricks rolled that shit out in months. I don't say the tech ain't there because at the end of the day the military was involved...from the weapon deployment stage to the defense from said weapon stage.Fauci was developing that shit overseas because it's illegal here. FUCKIN SCAM. People are DUMB to trust the government...just ask anyone from Tuskegee!
Who was it again that fast tracked this?

Yeah but he had a boss who approved Operation Warp Speed. You go far enough up and you always end up with one guy.

Who was that again?

Yeah but he had a boss who approved Operation Warp Speed. You go far enough up and you always end up with one guy.

Who was that again?
You mean you know who the Illuminati are? Because the President of the United States is just a figurehead anymore.

Who was it again that fast tracked this?
Trump did.

Us true conservatives aren’t addicted to trump like you think. Still gonna vote for him (as if it means anything) just to do my due diligence in pissing them progressives off. At least trumpy wasn’t trying to force peeps to kill themselves with the clot shot.

Listen to this very carefully. Been following Dowd since 2021 and the data is mind bending.

Who was that again?
what was he supposed to do under those circumstances?

Trump didn't know they were going to poison the vaccines and use them for population control
Vaccines in the 80s actually worked and were much safer. These new MRNA and other's are beyond dangerous and experimental
The covid vaccine was intentionally designed to kill.

The dems were the ones wanting to mandate it.

Trump NEVER once said to mandate it. We all had free will, except in those states where dems, once again, a particular political party and mindset forced it upon people to keep their jobs, receive medical care, etc, etc, etc.

Fauci, the FDA, the CDC, the WHO and everyone that went along with it are the ones to blame.

Fucking Bill Dblaisio..look at this repulsive creature.

The dems and the globalists were the issue. Had nothing to do with Trump. Recall when Trump said HCQ, everyone slammed it as a conspiracy theory and false. And it was well known cure for 2 decades.

Trump didn't know they were going to poison the vaccines and use them for population control
Vaccines in the 80s actually worked and were much safer. These new MRNA and other's are beyond dangerous and experimental
The covid vaccine was intentionally designed to kill.

The dems were the ones wanting to mandate it.

Trump NEVER once said to mandate it. We all had free will, except in those states where dems, once again, a particular political party and mindset forced it upon people to keep their jobs, receive medical care, etc, etc, etc.

Fauci, the FDA, the CDC, the WHO and everyone that went along with it are the ones to blame.

Fucking Bill Dblaisio..look at this repulsive creature.

The dems and the globalists were the issue. Had nothing to do with Trump. Recall when Trump said HCQ, everyone slammed it as a conspiracy theory and false. And it was well known cure for 2 decades.

Yes...you can trust the government...to kill you...here's proof

Get Shredded!
what was he supposed to do under those circumstances?
Exactly my point.

It’s actually one of the things I give him credit for doing. The rest of the bobble headed parrots on here will never understand that.

I think you do.

Exactly my point.

It’s actually one of the things I give him credit for doing. The rest of the bobble headed parrots on here will never understand that.

I think you do.
What?

You give him credit because he went along with the globalist in their plot to sicken and disable the “non productive consumers of resources” known as human beings …

And that’s what you give him credit for?

And we bobble head “turnips” will never understand that you hate people and want them to suffer?

Exactly my point.

I think you do.
one of the things he did? come on man, there were so many, but of course anything good he accomplished MSM either ignored it all together, or spun into something bad.

Yes...you can trust the government...to kill you...here's proof

Western historians like to recount the evil plans of Hitler, Stalin and their teams of scientists and doctors, but unfortunately, these are not isolated cases and such experiments have been carried out by "democratic" governments, both with their own citizens as in third world countries. And they are still doing it.

The so-called mental health centers, aka madhouses, are just centers for experimentation with psychiatric drugs.

one of the things he did? come on man, there were so many, but of course anything good he accomplished MSM either ignored it all together, or spun into something bad.
Not sure how or why you read anything more from my post. We were only talking about one thing. You have reading comprehension challenges?

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, just like you have anger management and alcohol challenges. lol
I don’t drink, lol, gave that up about a year ago.

I’m still working on the anger.

Don’t give up on me brother.

I don’t drink, lol, gave that up about a year ago.

I’m still working on the anger.

Don’t give up on me brother.
well shit, maybe that is the problem then, go have a couple beers. lol

Looks like they got caught lying again...

How does anyone still defend this?

FDA Drops Ivermectin Bombshell​

Tyler Durden's Photo

BY TYLER DURDEN
FRIDAY, AUG 11, 2023 - 08:45 AM
Authored by Zachary Stieber via The Epoch Times,
Doctors are free to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID-19, a lawyer representing the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said this week.
“FDA explicitly recognizes that doctors do have the authority to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID,” Ashley Cheung Honold, a Department of Justice lawyer representing the FDA, said during oral arguments on Aug. 8 in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.

Doctors Can Prescribe Ivermectin for COVID-19: FDA Lawyer

“Doctors are free to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID-19, a lawyer representing the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said this week.

‘FDA explicitly recognizes that doctors do have the authority to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID,’ Ashley Cheung Honold, a Department of Justice lawyer representing the FDA, said during oral arguments on Aug. 8 in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.

The government is defending the FDA’s repeated exhortations to people to not take ivermectin for COVID-19, including a post that said ‘Stop it.’

The case was brought by three doctors who allege the FDA unlawfully interfered with their practice of medicine with the statements.”

Full Article: Doctors Can Prescribe Ivermectin for COVID-19: FDA Lawyer

Doctors Can Prescribe Ivermectin for COVID-19: FDA Lawyer

“Doctors are free to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID-19, a lawyer representing the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) said this week.

‘FDA explicitly recognizes that doctors do have the authority to prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID,’ Ashley Cheung Honold, a Department of Justice lawyer representing the FDA, said during oral arguments on Aug. 8 in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.

The government is defending the FDA’s repeated exhortations to people to not take ivermectin for COVID-19, including a post that said ‘Stop it.’

The case was brought by three doctors who allege the FDA unlawfully interfered with their practice of medicine with the statements.”

Full Article: Doctors Can Prescribe Ivermectin for COVID-19: FDA Lawyer

Yes sir I just posted it above, but yours is a better link

I cannot fathom these people just went along with it.
I recall John T and I from Titan posted HCQ in Jan 2020 for our forum members to cure covid. 90% of the forum said thank you but 10% came out and called us criminal. Hacks. They called us conspiracy theorists and dangerous

This was before Trump mentioned it.
Once Trump mentioned it they went wild.
FB and social media banned me for posting it

Between Ivermectin and HCQ we had the cures. These mother fuckers not only denied it was true. They hid it, they censored and banned those of us for posting it

This is crimes against humanity. People died as a result

These people are responsible for deaths. Manslaughter, whatever you wanna call it.
Now that the tables are turned. Do i want to see eye for an eye?

Absolutely. 10000000000000000000000000%.

I don't forgive them, because it wasn't "negligence" it was intentional evil. It must be eradicated. I'm not some Republican who says, "lets launch an investigation". Nope I am independent. We want trials and hangings.

Yes sir I just posted it above, but yours is a better link

I cannot fathom these people just went along with it.
I recall John T and I from Titan posted HCQ in Jan 2020 for our forum members to cure covid. 90% of the forum said thank you but 10% came out and called us criminal. Hacks. They called us conspiracy theorists and dangerous

This was before Trump mentioned it.
Once Trump mentioned it they went wild.
FB and social media banned me for posting it

Between Ivermectin and HCQ we had the cures. These mother fuckers not only denied it was true. They hid it, they censored and banned those of us for posting it

This is crimes against humanity. People died as a result

These people are responsible for deaths. Manslaughter, whatever you wanna call it.
Now that the tables are turned. Do i want to see eye for an eye?

Absolutely. 10000000000000000000000000%.

I don't forgive them, because it wasn't "negligence" it was intentional evil. It must be eradicated. I'm not some Republican who says, "lets launch an investigation". Nope I am independent. We want trials and hangings.
Treatments were hidden/banned/disparaged/censored/cancelled because if treatments existed, then under the law, the EUA would have to be cancelled.

No one will ever be held accountable for this and they don't care what you, I, or anyone else thinks about it.

The board suspended Dr. Sherri Tenpenny's license and fined her $3,000 because she allegedly refused to respond properly to complaints that poured in after she testified to state lawmakers.

The suspension is for an indefinite period.

"In short, Dr. Tenpenny did not simply fail to cooperate with a Board investigation, she refused to cooperate. And that refusal was based on her unsupported and subjective belief regarding the Board’s motive for the investigation," Kimberly Lee, a state official, said in the suspension order.

"Licensees of the Board cannot simply refuse to cooperate in investigations because they decide they do not like what they assume is the reason for the investigation," Ms. Lee said.

State law enables the board to discipline medical professionals for "failure to cooperate in an investigation conducted by the board."

Dr. Tenpenny said in a video after the suspension that she had cooperated with the board.

"We cooperated at every level. We looked at the letters; we responded appropriately and legally," Dr. Tenpenny said.

"My lawyers ... drafted responses appropriately and sent it back, and they go, 'nope, you didn't cooperate with us.' Well, I guess that just simply means that they didn't like the answers. But it didn't mean that I failed to cooperate."

Dr. Tenpenny graduated from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1984 and has been practicing medicine since then. The Ohio license is for osteopathic medicine and surgery.

Its either $ or control or both.

Rep. John Moolenaar Asks Why NIH Leaders are Allowed to Discourage Use of Off-Patent Drugs While Collecting Royalties on New Products

“What strikes me is you’re in a position where you say certain drugs don’t work, but then you can at the same time be getting royalties from other products.”

*From the 2023 NIH Budget Hearing in May 2022

@ChiefNerd

Back