• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Bible Thread

Get Shredded!
Tucker talks with the leader of the club.
Tucker takes on Satanic Temple - YouTube

If that’s tucker “taking on” the satanic temple then….. he got owned in that segment for sure. Tucker needs to focus on what these people are teaching those kids whose parents allow them to go there after school. And reconcile that those kids are probably at best the product of atheism and will never be converted by censoring the opposition but rather by virtue of the future awful life that they’ll most likely live filled with debauchery and lonesome feeling of worthlessness.

But we all have lessons to learn and I think the church of satan will lead to more Christian conversion than it will to the destruction of Christian moral values.

I see this as a win. Allow them to ridicule Christianity by calling themselves a religion and in return we’ll finally be able to expose them for the end goal.

I’m just curious. I have a few friends that home school their kids and they say that’s one of their obstacles. Getting them enough social interaction and friends outside of family members to where they aren’t awkward and shy when they are around other kids. My friends set up like “play dates” for them with other home school kids but it’s not the same. From what they tell me it’s one of the obstacles they face from home schooling. I was looking for some different perspectives on it.
Kids have friends in the neighborhood and at church so not sure its a problem.

Plus public schools right now are forcing masks, social distancing and even barriers between desks which is basically child abuse.

Why do I feel like me not paying much attention to religion all these years is about to bite me right in the ass at the gate. Lol

So, I never thought I would be writing something like this but here it goes. I spent most of my life as an atheist. I was raised going to church and one day just decided that I didn't buy it. I don't believe in magic. Matter can neither be created nor destroyed, so I firmly believed the ability to make something out of nothing simply could not happen. I sought out materials and read constantly, to substantiate my decision that I had made the correct decision. There are plenty of bible bashing articles out there, but I never went so far as to trash the bible. I always believed that it was a great little rule book for humanity, rich with history. As a young man in the Navy, I read the bible and had no problem with its contents. As someone who understood the history of religion and it's place in the evolution of humanity, I was never one of those Christian bashing atheists. I just didn't believe in gods and magic.

Throughout my life I've been around technology. I was writing code in BASIC when I was ten. I was using computers before DOS operating systems. It has been amazing to watch what has evolved from the early days. Among other experiences and military training, I was an Electronic Counter Surveillance expert. My life, and the lives of my team mates, depended on my ability to thwart detection. I was damn good at what I did and our operations were never detected. Not once.

Since the early days of writing code in BASIC, technology has always fascinated me. Having begun my education on the ground floor of the technological revolution, I understand how stuff works. What's crazy though, is that the more I learn about technology, the more I learn how much I don't know. The depth, extent, and sheer volume of the body of knowledge encompassed in the discipline is baffling. As much as I know, I still feel like a pollywog in a very big pond.

Once firm in my denial of existence of Gods and magic, technology has evolved to the point where I now see that magic isn't so magical. If you had told the average person in the year 1900 that 100 years from now, every person on earth was going to have a phone in their pocket with the computing capability to answer every question you can think of, you would be viewed as insane. Yet here we are. The possibilities of what will occur 100 years from now are beyond our present imaginations. It was technology that has made me rethink my position on atheism. What if “God” merely possessed technology of which we have not yet conceived? Isn't that possible? If we could go back in time 1000 years with a device as simple as a cattle prod, wouldn't we be considered gods?

It is my knowledge of technology that has brung about my change of heart. Obviously, new technologies are going to come into existence that we have not even thought of yet and one day people are going to be referring to this point in time as primitive compared to present day. Those technologies will be considered basic to those who grow up with them, and godlike to those of our time. To me, technology proves the existence of God. For who was God? If God created man in his own image, is it possible that God is simply a man with highly advanced technology beyond our present comprehension?

So this brings me to my present dilemma. I rarely go to church and neither do my daughter or wife. As many of you have read in previous posts of mine, I do not get along with my wife at all. We rarely even speak to each other. However, my daughter and I are very close. One day while my wife was gone from the house, my daughter and I were talking about various philosophies and the discussion turned to the bible. We got out the bible and looked up references. Then we started reading it. We decided to start at the beginning and just read it. Anyone who has raised a child knows that's very difficult to connect with them once they reach their teenage years. It's very hard to find common ground and near impossible to hold conversations. As we read the bible, every few paragraphs, we would stop and discuss various aspects of what we just read. What happened between us as we talked and read was amazing. We actually had such a great time that we decided that we're going to do it again and keep reading it on a regular basis.

When my wife got home, her head exploded. She is accusing me of “pushing” ideas in her head and “ramming the bible down her throat.” My wife was raised Catholic and has always claimed to be Catholic, but the idea that we would read and discuss the bible was enough to make her scream and yell at me again. I was shocked and caught off guard by this response. I asked her if she would like to participate, but she soundly rejected the idea by saying I wasn't going to cram that shit down her throat. WTF? I am rarely at a loss for words but this just blew me away. I totally didn't expect this reaction, even from her.

I really want to connect with my daughter again and this was such a great thing that happened. But I'm at a loss as to how to deal with my repugnant wife and her screaming rejection of this happening again.

So, I never thought I would be writing something like this but here it goes. I spent most of my life as an atheist. I was raised going to church and one day just decided that I didn't buy it. I don't believe in magic. Matter can neither be created nor destroyed, so I firmly believed the ability to make something out of nothing simply could not happen. I sought out materials and read constantly, to substantiate my decision that I had made the correct decision. There are plenty of bible bashing articles out there, but I never went so far as to trash the bible. I always believed that it was a great little rule book for humanity, rich with history. As a young man in the Navy, I read the bible and had no problem with its contents. As someone who understood the history of religion and it's place in the evolution of humanity, I was never one of those Christian bashing atheists. I just didn't believe in gods and magic.

Throughout my life I've been around technology. I was writing code in BASIC when I was ten. I was using computers before DOS operating systems. It has been amazing to watch what has evolved from the early days. Among other experiences and military training, I was an Electronic Counter Surveillance expert. My life, and the lives of my team mates, depended on my ability to thwart detection. I was damn good at what I did and our operations were never detected. Not once.

Since the early days of writing code in BASIC, technology has always fascinated me. Having begun my education on the ground floor of the technological revolution, I understand how stuff works. What's crazy though, is that the more I learn about technology, the more I learn how much I don't know. The depth, extent, and sheer volume of the body of knowledge encompassed in the discipline is baffling. As much as I know, I still feel like a pollywog in a very big pond.

Once firm in my denial of existence of Gods and magic, technology has evolved to the point where I now see that magic isn't so magical. If you had told the average person in the year 1900 that 100 years from now, every person on earth was going to have a phone in their pocket with the computing capability to answer every question you can think of, you would be viewed as insane. Yet here we are. The possibilities of what will occur 100 years from now are beyond our present imaginations. It was technology that has made me rethink my position on atheism. What if “God” merely possessed technology of which we have not yet conceived? Isn't that possible? If we could go back in time 1000 years with a device as simple as a cattle prod, wouldn't we be considered gods?

It is my knowledge of technology that has brung about my change of heart. Obviously, new technologies are going to come into existence that we have not even thought of yet and one day people are going to be referring to this point in time as primitive compared to present day. Those technologies will be considered basic to those who grow up with them, and godlike to those of our time. To me, technology proves the existence of God. For who was God? If God created man in his own image, is it possible that God is simply a man with highly advanced technology beyond our present comprehension?

So this brings me to my present dilemma. I rarely go to church and neither do my daughter or wife. As many of you have read in previous posts of mine, I do not get along with my wife at all. We rarely even speak to each other. However, my daughter and I are very close. One day while my wife was gone from the house, my daughter and I were talking about various philosophies and the discussion turned to the bible. We got out the bible and looked up references. Then we started reading it. We decided to start at the beginning and just read it. Anyone who has raised a child knows that's very difficult to connect with them once they reach their teenage years. It's very hard to find common ground and near impossible to hold conversations. As we read the bible, every few paragraphs, we would stop and discuss various aspects of what we just read. What happened between us as we talked and read was amazing. We actually had such a great time that we decided that we're going to do it again and keep reading it on a regular basis.

When my wife got home, her head exploded. She is accusing me of “pushing” ideas in her head and “ramming the bible down her throat.” My wife was raised Catholic and has always claimed to be Catholic, but the idea that we would read and discuss the bible was enough to make her scream and yell at me again. I was shocked and caught off guard by this response. I asked her if she would like to participate, but she soundly rejected the idea by saying I wasn't going to cram that shit down her throat. WTF? I am rarely at a loss for words but this just blew me away. I totally didn't expect this reaction, even from her.

I really want to connect with my daughter again and this was such a great thing that happened. But I'm at a loss as to how to deal with my repugnant wife and her screaming rejection of this happening again.

10 Print "Hello World"

Hopefully you got a chuckle out of that. Now let's see if we can apply it to your situation. What is the most simple, fundamental, thing you can do about your situation? Prayer would be my first step. Prayer and patience. Having said that, it is going to be difficult in a divided house. Is the marriage worth saving? And not just from a personal worldly perspective, but from a spiritual/biblical perspective. I think you're going to have to address that sooner or later.

In the meantime, biblically speaking, *you* are the spiritual leader in your household. Since the wife comes from a catholic background, she should be able to appreciate the spiritual hierarchy. She may not be willing to go along with it, but she probably knows it's there and is quite aware of your place and her place in it. Putting your foot down in a broken household is probably going to go over like a fart in church though. Literally. (As you mentioned, "ramming the bible down her throat.") Two of the most spiritually attacked times are new found faith and when "lost" sheep try to return to the flock. It sounds like you are dealing with both. This may be difficult to hear (and more difficult to do), but you're going to have to approach the situation with love and forgiveness. Even if you view your marriage as lost, you have to be able to appreciate that as a human being, your wife may be spiritually lost and needs to be able to return to God. Even if she can't return to you. Which she may view as hypocritical. Again, it's a difficult situation for sure.

I would stick with reading the bible. Let it speak to each of you, even if your wife isn't willing to participate. Set a time aside from other distractions. Use a daily reading plan to get you through it in a year (plenty online). Steer clear of any outside sources and use only scripture...your wife can't argue that you are putting "outside" things in anyone's head. You are literally just reading scripture. Open and close your study time with prayer. If it comes to a point that your wife wants to push an issue (for good or bad), stop and pray for the words before hand. Not *your* words, but *His* words. And remember, spiritual attacks are just that...spiritual. Your wife may be being used as much as she is clinging to her worldly views. So remember your adversary is the devil...not your wife. Although spouses can seem like the devil at times...too many of us create our own personal hell.

One last thing...be wary of the "God is an alien" mindset. This is one of satan's deceptions to reduce and limit the divinity of God. You are correct that what God does is beyond our understanding and He is not of this world. He is still the great "I am". We are not going to be able to limit, define, categorize, etc. I'm stoked for you and your daughter, and hopeful for your wife. I will keep you all in my prayers.

10 Print "Hello World"

Hopefully you got a chuckle out of that. Now let's see if we can apply it to your situation. What is the most simple, fundamental, thing you can do about your situation? Prayer would be my first step. Prayer and patience. Having said that, it is going to be difficult in a divided house. Is the marriage worth saving? And not just from a personal worldly perspective, but from a spiritual/biblical perspective. I think you're going to have to address that sooner or later.

In the meantime, biblically speaking, *you* are the spiritual leader in your household. Since the wife comes from a catholic background, she should be able to appreciate the spiritual hierarchy. She may not be willing to go along with it, but she probably knows it's there and is quite aware of your place and her place in it. Putting your foot down in a broken household is probably going to go over like a fart in church though. Literally. (As you mentioned, "ramming the bible down her throat.") Two of the most spiritually attacked times are new found faith and when "lost" sheep try to return to the flock. It sounds like you are dealing with both. This may be difficult to hear (and more difficult to do), but you're going to have to approach the situation with love and forgiveness. Even if you view your marriage as lost, you have to be able to appreciate that as a human being, your wife may be spiritually lost and needs to be able to return to God. Even if she can't return to you. Which she may view as hypocritical. Again, it's a difficult situation for sure.

I would stick with reading the bible. Let it speak to each of you, even if your wife isn't willing to participate. Set a time aside from other distractions. Use a daily reading plan to get you through it in a year (plenty online). Steer clear of any outside sources and use only scripture...your wife can't argue that you are putting "outside" things in anyone's head. You are literally just reading scripture. Open and close your study time with prayer. If it comes to a point that your wife wants to push an issue (for good or bad), stop and pray for the words before hand. Not *your* words, but *His* words. And remember, spiritual attacks are just that...spiritual. Your wife may be being used as much as she is clinging to her worldly views. So remember your adversary is the devil...not your wife. Although spouses can seem like the devil at times...too many of us create our own personal hell.

One last thing...be wary of the "God is an alien" mindset. This is one of satan's deceptions to reduce and limit the divinity of God. You are correct that what God does is beyond our understanding and He is not of this world. He is still the great "I am". We are not going to be able to limit, define, categorize, etc. I'm stoked for you and your daughter, and hopeful for your wife. I will keep you all in my prayers.

^ Very Well Said

Why do I feel like me not paying much attention to religion all these years is about to bite me right in the ass at the gate. Lol

everybody crams for finals bro. Don’t beat ya self up…. Make the most out of every opportunity you get, you’ll be alright. And definitely hit multi up if it’s salvation you seek. He’s a good dude and will help you find the light.

everybody crams for finals bro. Don’t beat ya self up…. Make the most out of every opportunity you get, you’ll be alright. And definitely hit Jesus up if it’s salvation you seek. He’s a good dude and will help you find the light.

Fixed it for ya. :twothumbs:

10 Print "Hello World"

There is no reconciling the marriage. I find her repulsive. She is venomous and disgusting. I'm just hanging on until my daughter moves out. Thanks for your thoughts anyway.

There is no reconciling the marriage. I find her repulsive. She is venomous and disgusting. I'm just hanging on until my daughter moves out. Thanks for your thoughts anyway.

Sorry man. I pretty much assumed that was your take, so I didn't even want to go down the reconciliation path. I figured that was a zero chance option. At the end of the day, the wife is still a variable though, so it's something you'll have to take into consideration and just know in advance there will be trying times. I'm sure by this point you've learned to avoid/encourage argumentative behavior from her. You might find some benefit by looking into "unequally yoked" topics/suggestions for married couples.

In a few years or sooner I think most of us will be standing before God giving an account of our lives. You will be alone standing before your creator. You know what you need to do. Don't let the wife influence you away from The One that made us. The stakes are too high.

Btw, the more we learn about biology and things like DNA the more obvious it is to me that we are advanced biological machines. An intelligent designer obviously made us. His name is Jesus.

Ok so I have a legit religious question for you guys. Probably stupid but remember I didn’t have that type of guidance in my early days. Anyway so if your someone like me who 1000% believe we are not alone in the universe or on this planet based on the things I have seen and experienced with my own two eyes in my life. How do I justify that there is one God? I mean let’s say we were “made” by either an advanced alien race for work or whatever your belief. That’s just mine. If we are made in gods image then wouldn’t that alien race be our gods? Or am I way overthinking this?

Ok so I have a legit religious question for you guys. Probably stupid but remember I didn’t have that type of guidance in my early days. Anyway so if your someone like me who 1000% believe we are not alone in the universe or on this planet based on the things I have seen and experienced with my own two eyes in my life. How do I justify that there is one God? I mean let’s say we were “made” by either an advanced alien race for work or whatever your belief. That’s just mine. If we are made in gods image then wouldn’t that alien race be our gods? Or am I way overthinking this?

It's a pretty big universe. Although the bible really doesn't speak much about other worlds, I find it hard to believe this great big universe is just for us, all alone, here on planet earth. Having said that...I don't think travel is allowed (or capable) between worlds. Why? Because sin is literally trapped here on this planet. I don't think God would allow the chance for a busted alien space ship to end up with a pit stop here.

Again, the "God is an alien" is a slippery slope into satan's deceptions. Satan wants/needs you to believe that God is merely one being of a giant collective alien universe. Just some average Joe Schmo alien guy who likes tinkering with His hobbies after His day job. (And we are those hobbies.) This way, when the end comes, maybe, just maybe...someone will out vote God or convince Him to do otherwise. Again, this is to limit the absolute divinity of God. That there are no others like Him. That He alone is the author, creator, savior, and judge of the universe.

I'm pretty sure you already know my "Unifying Theory" on aliens, bigfoot, etc. :funny:But let me know if you want to hear it again. It's a fun topic.

Thanks Multi and wasn’t it that you thought all aliens were demons or something? I’m sorry I can’t remember shit.

Thanks Multi and wasn’t it that you thought all aliens were demons or something? I’m sorry I can’t remember shit.

Somewhat. I definitely think satan uses every trick in the book to deceive mankind. Does some of that include perpetuating an "aliens are out there" myth? Sure. And again, biblically speaking, angels (including fallen ones), God, etc are NOT of this world. So they would fit the general definition of alien. Satan's best lies are the ones that include an element of truth. But I don't think God is a gray, or a lizard, etc alien that we have in our mindset. He is God and He is unique.

What I do think is that there is a very good chance that there are scientifically explainable events that we simply don't have the science for yet. Without going too far off the deep end into Bermuda Triangle kind of stuff, there are many principles of electricity, magnetism, etc that aren't fully understood yet. I think it's quite possible that there are electromagnetic events that allow us to briefly "overlap" or get a window into different times in a given location. Glimpses of the past and future for that spot. So when we see a bigfoot or a ufo, it's merely a glimpse into our own past/present. I'm pretty sure you've read enough to have seen the bigfoot/ufo connection theories out there. Or even the "bigfoot can teleport" stories. The ufo's could very well be our own creation in the future. Perhaps it is even that technology itself that has disrupted things and caused the anomalies. This could also explain probably just about anything in the paranormal, cryptozoology, alien, ufo, etc arenas. "Multislacking's Unifying Theory" for everything you can't explain. :roflmao:

Having said all that...it's probably still just mostly demonic deception. More false gods being created in the modern era.

Somewhat. I definitely think satan uses every trick in the book to deceive mankind. Does some of that include perpetuating an "aliens are out there" myth? Sure. And again, biblically speaking, angels (including fallen ones), God, etc are NOT of this world. So they would fit the general definition of alien. Satan's best lies are the ones that include an element of truth. But I don't think God is a gray, or a lizard, etc alien that we have in our mindset. He is God and He is unique.

What I do think is that there is a very good chance that there are scientifically explainable events that we simply don't have the science for yet. Without going too far off the deep end into Bermuda Triangle kind of stuff, there are many principles of electricity, magnetism, etc that aren't fully understood yet. I think it's quite possible that there are electromagnetic events that allow us to briefly "overlap" or get a window into different times in a given location. Glimpses of the past and future for that spot. So when we see a bigfoot or a ufo, it's merely a glimpse into our own past/present. I'm pretty sure you've read enough to have seen the bigfoot/ufo connection theories out there. Or even the "bigfoot can teleport" stories. The ufo's could very well be our own creation in the future. Perhaps it is even that technology itself that has disrupted things and caused the anomalies. This could also explain probably just about anything in the paranormal, cryptozoology, alien, ufo, etc arenas. "Multislacking's Unifying Theory" for everything you can't explain. :roflmao:

Having said all that...it's probably still just mostly demonic deception. More false gods being created in the modern era.

He is definitely the king of deceit and constantly prowling for prey ! Thats why we must stay vigilant and pursue God, love and wisdom !
You may be onto something with the other thoughts as well but in the end God is the creator of everything and king of all

A lot of that is what I was sayin' before. My focus was on the technology, not where God was from. I wouldn't even begin to go down that rabbit hole. It just gets too deep for me when I start asking, if God created the known universe, then where did God come from? Life (as we currently know it) is a sequence of chemical reactions and we are highly complex biochemical quantum computers with our DNA being our source code. Just because we're not even close to possessing the tech to make such creations doesn't mean no one else does either. And don't get me started on the theories regarding of planes of existence and multiverses. If God created all that too, then biochemical quantum computers and DNA sequencing would be easy peasy in comparison.

Get Shredded!
See I struggle all day everyday with the same kinda questions. I suppose non of us will ever really know especially since our life cycle is so short compared to the universe and most things in it. I’m always intrigued by the simulation theory because the more I see the more certain parts of it make sense. I’d love to just give in to the god thing but I also don’t want to just do it because I suddenly have cancer. Which IMO is why most older folks surrender to religion. It’s out of fear of dying. Still a pretty shitty way to believe in something. I guess maybe I should honestly give reading the Bible a shot. My grandmother use to preach to me that the Bible basically spells everything out as long as your open to it.

A lot of that is what I was sayin' before. My focus was on the technology, not where God was from. I wouldn't even begin to go down that rabbit hole. It just gets too deep for me when I start asking, if God created the known universe, then where did God come from? Life (as we currently know it) is a sequence of chemical reactions and we are highly complex biochemical quantum computers with our DNA being our source code. Just because we're not even close to possessing the tech to make such creations doesn't mean no one else does either. And don't get me started on the theories regarding of planes of existence and multiverses. If God created all that too, then biochemical quantum computers and DNA sequencing would be easy peasy in comparison.

See I struggle all day everyday with the same kinda questions. I suppose non of us will ever really know especially since our life cycle is so short compared to the universe and most things in it. I’m always intrigued by the simulation theory because the more I see the more certain parts of it make sense. I’d love to just give in to the god thing but I also don’t want to just do it because I suddenly have cancer. Which IMO is why most older folks surrender to religion. It’s out of fear of dying. Still a pretty shitty way to believe in something. I guess maybe I should honestly give reading the Bible a shot. My grandmother use to preach to me that the Bible basically spells everything out as long as your open to it.

Start with John and Romans. That will probably answer 99% of your current questions. Then go back and read scripture in it's entirety. That will give you a completely new set of questions you probably haven't even considered. ;)

It is only cheap grace if you don't let it change you.

This is a Facebook post that is public, hope you guys can see it. But if you look through these pictures, and can still say God doesn't exist...you're crazy. My faith and reading, praying, relationship with Christ is what keeps me alive, keeps me rooted and moving forward in life.

These pics however, just reaffirm that my faith is rooted in truth.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=298570960335101&id=100005465974280&sfnsn=mo

Listen man I read the Bible in Prison. The only reason I read it.

You being sick is all the more reason to read it and strategize w ur brothers here.

I'm seeing all kinds of off the grid cures for cancer...ur gonna see and hear about those here if u ask.. just maybe one of them will work?

Meantime you have the support and love of us here and that's genuine. Pretty cool from a bunch of meathead strangers but fact is fact.

So in Prison I went to the black churches. I say that w no racism intended. There's white. Asian. Spanish and black services.

I'm as white as you get but the black population treated me like ASF does.. Genuine, pure love and no bias. Energetic. I fit in and was taught alot. So look for that sir. Look for that standard wherever you may find it.

I'm still learning via this thread

Now I'm the worst example here, I know that. But I'm a believer and I have faith and I believe this thread has helped people

So that's a win in my eyes.

End of day we have your back.. let us know what u need.. whether that is money for bills or support. The forum will get you what you need

People talk crap about ASF but this is a family and every single person in this thread has your back

A guy taught me a quote and I wrote it atop my Bible in Jail

You never know God is all you need until God is all you

have

For all I have done on this forum. Argue politics, fight, help, share, socialize and love my friends. I genuinely will say this is the thread I am.most proud of. Because you all are here 🙏🙏

Last edited:

You being sick is all the more reason to read it and strategize w ur brothers here.

I'm seeing all kinds of off the grid cures for cancer...ur gonna see and hear about those here if u ask.. just maybe one of them will work?

Meantime you have the support and love of us here and that's genuine. Pretty cool from a bunch of meathead strangers but fact is fact.

So in Prison I went to the black churches. I say that w no racism intended. There's white. Asian. Spanish and black services.

I'm as white as you get but the black population treated me like ASF does.. Genuine, pure love and no bias. Energetic. I fit in and was taught alot. So look for that sir. Look for that standard wherever you may find it.

Now I'm the worst example here, I know that. But I'm a believer and I have faith and I believe this thread has helped people

End of day we have your back.. let us know what u need.. whether that is money for bills or support. The forum will get you what you need

People talk crap about ASF but this is a family and every single person in this thread has your back

have

For all I have done on this forum. Argue politics, fight, help, share, socialize and love my friends. I genuinely will say this is the thread I am.most proud of. Because you all are here
"You never know God is all you need until God is all you

have"

Stealing this! Also, thanks for sharing so openly my friend. Have a blessed day.

have

For all I have done on this forum. Argue politics, fight, help, share, socialize and love my friends. I genuinely will say this is the thread I am.most proud of. Because you all are here

Amen ! Absolutely freakin perfect
Gotta love it here at ASF

Well as always thank you for taking the time and bro I’m certainly not appreciative of all the love I’ve already gotten from a bunch of random dudes that 2 years ago I would probably of beaten the shit out of for just looking bigger than me. I’ve lived most of my life driven by hate so it’s just super hard for me to a 180 to love and support but that doesn’t mean Im not. My head can be a nasty place to live sometimes but I truly am trying to improve myself everyday and like I’ve said 100 times a lot of it has to do with the people here. I mean that. I seriously do. Remember I’m the one always asking for advice in life. One I would never ask if I didn’t trust most of you and two I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t respect most of you. Respect means alot to me and guys like you and multi and Z and HR and so many others has meant the world to me. I’m fully aware that I’m stuck on stupid and really need that advice and guidance in life. I can see I’m doing shit wrong but I never know what’s the right way. Kinda just been floating through life. I was brought up in a boxing gym so I’ve probably learned all the wrong ways to guide me through alot of this life shit. I’ve been in therapy for as long as I can remember and it has changed me but to be honest just seeing other people actually genuinely care is way more beneficial. For me anyway. I’m definitely not whining but I’m just not sure what being loved really is. For the longest time I thought that meant taking my uncles dick in my mouth. Disgusting I know but just being real and the rest has been me hyper focused on fighting and hating everyone along the way. Nothing else seems to be working for me too well these days so I’m just guessing I’ve been going about things the wrong way. That’s why I ask about religion. Maybe God is what I need. Probably is cause nothing else has made me happy. So anyway man I do appreciate everyone here. I hope someday I can pay all the love and advice I’ve gotten back 10 fold.

have

For all I have done on this forum. Argue politics, fight, help, share, socialize and love my friends. I genuinely will say this is the thread I am.most proud of. Because you all are here 🙏🙏

Love ya Ar-15❤️🙏💪

I wasn't giving advice. Just life experience for u to consider.

I trust guys like Heavy Iron, Max, Multi, hfo, so1970, dale, and all the others here for knowledge.

I am a wealth of knowledge w endocrinology and our sport. When it comes to spirituality I am a baby. I'm of very little knowledge and I'm here to learn. I think when I made this thread members expected me to teach them. And have expertise. Nope...I'm a novice. Truth be told. I think even my clients find it odd when I admit that I know very little about a topic other then medical or bodybuilding. They expect me.to be an expert in every area and that's simply not true! Not close. I can't even change my car oil lol

So.im w u man taking baby steps. I have no shame in saying that.

I'll hold ur hand and walk w u sir. I await learning more and I hope that you and I both are successful as well as everyone else here in all of our endeavors 🙏💪

Last edited:
Not to sound like a complete idiot but where does one find a John and Romans bible? Also am I gonna be able to understand it or is it written in some old school English stuff? I don’t want to just read it to say I read it. I’d like to understand it as I go.

Back