• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Protein powders

Bigjape34

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys so I’m almost out of some free protein powder I received and I was wondering what some of everyone’s favorites were... also trying to keep in mind most bang for my buck as well as what is best for us. Lemme know what you guys think help a brotha out flavor choices are obvious a plus as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redcon1 Ration Cookies N Cream
Redcon1 Isotope Cake Batter

A good friend has recommended
MyProtein Whey isolate
Trying this soon

ALLMAX Nutrition IsoFlex Birthday Cake or Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Everyone keeps saying allmax is one of the best I’ll have to give it a try thanks man!!

Myprotien isolate is pretty cheap. There are also coupon codes if you look around.
I've been using the dymatize iso 100 orange dreamsicle for a while now.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I’ve never used allmax protein but the allmax aminos are high quality

Look like I’ll probably be picking up some allmax peanut butter chocolate tomorrow

Yummmay! I had a few sample packs of this and you can taste both the choc and peanut butter nicely... a even mix

2for 1 right now on ALLMAX Iso . A1supplements

Max

IML Gear Cream!
I fuck with Allmax but for the the last 4 months Rule 1 has been my go to I love the flavors especially the frozen banana And it’s only $21.99 for two pounds!
accecec7c41acb5ae303c1b83e2ef70a.plist

Been running the Allmax Whey b1g1 on a1 supplements for the past few months. Probably been through 20lbs of the chocolate and vanilla and 5lbs of the cookies and cream which is good too. This is the best bang for the buck IMO.

I caught some dymatize 100 7lb bags on sale at sams for $65 and picked up two so I'll be working through those now but I might save them for cutting in the spring because they are really best for that. Great digestion as well.

Glad I read this thread I will check out the allmax aminos.

My protein salted caramel isolate.

Last 11lb bag I got cost $70 and it tastes outstanding.

I use allmax quick mass and the whey and have been forever. Also been using the aminos from them for awhile too. Can’t go wrong with them for the price.

I use allmax quick mass and the whey and have been forever. Also been using the aminos from them for awhile too. Can’t go wrong with them for the price.

Yeah I’m bring cheap and shopping around for the best deal right now in allmax isolate lol this lifestyle we live isn’t cheap especially with the holidays here

Been looking at this recently. Price is very good for 2lbs

I thought it was a sale price but Every time I re-upped it was still $21 that’s when I realized that was the actual price . Can’t beat it. And they have a ton of Flavors

Get Shredded!
Yeah I’m bring cheap and shopping around for the best deal right now in allmax isolate lol this lifestyle we live isn’t cheap especially with the holidays here

Your telling me bro lmao it’s tough out here!!

That one is amazing. There’s white grape and we have pink lemonade right now which is damn good.

White grape and Pink Lemonade!? I need to try these flavors . My girl gets the Natures best stuff and it’s good but after reading the reports. I quit paying the $$ for it. I definitely like having the sample packs of stuff. I bought like 100 packets of stuff just to have on the road. They were like 49cents on sale.

Max

White grape and Pink Lemonade!? I need to try these flavors . My girl gets the Natures best stuff and it’s good but after reading the reports. I quit paying the $$ for it. I definitely like having the sample packs of stuff. I bought like 100 packets of stuff just to have on the road. They were like 49cents on sale.

Max

Max where you get these cheap samples lmao and I think we need to start a sub category about savings discount sites etc in case anyone sees any great deals in sites samples products etc I’m not talking about people trying to push the stuff they rep but actual savings and stuff

Max where you get these cheap samples lmao and I think we need to start a sub category about savings discount sites etc in case anyone sees any great deals in sites samples products etc I’m not talking about people trying to push the stuff they rep but actual savings and stuff

I use myprotein.com - they always have codes and specials. That is my #1 go to place for whey isolate and waxy maize /glucose {which they stopped carrying}. For carbs I use allstarhealth.com - recently I am gonna try this Monstadon stuff exclusively. It’s important to sign up at these sites so that they email you specials on top of the deals!

Max

My protein is best bang for buck IMO- I don't care about flavors as I mix myself -OD

Agreed. I hope myprotein comes out with hbcd
powder. I just ordered their clear Iso line - lemon, mojito, and dragon fruit. I’ll keep you guys posted about the flavor{bought for my girl}.

Max

I used to get 50lbs of egg white protein powder for $220. That was about 2 years ago. I just checked the site. Its Rose Acres. They went up on the price to about $375.00 for 50lbs. But they are selling 50lbs whole egg protien powder for $235.00. Amazing price for how much you get. But you better have a blender to mix some fruit in with it or something, because it taste like crap.

I used to get 50lbs of egg white protein powder for $220. That was about 2 years ago. I just checked the site. Its Rose Acres. They went up on the price to about $375.00 for 50lbs. But they are selling 50lbs whole egg protien powder for $235.00. Amazing price for how much you get. But you better have a blender to mix some fruit in with it or something, because it taste like crap.

Whole egg protein is very expensive. That is a real deal.This one was really expensive by Designer Protein
dceef5cc7bc08d22ef10e8e6e498dd3a.plist
so I will check it out!

Thanks,
Max

Hey guys so I’m almost out of some free protein powder I received and I was wondering what some of everyone’s favorites were... also trying to keep in mind most bang for my buck as well as what is best for us. Lemme know what you guys think help a brotha out flavor choices are obvious a plus as well

I’ve been using this protein and there waxy maze/ dextrose for about three years now, and love it

https://www.musclefeast.com/

Last edited:
Back