• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

How much Arimidex with Clomid TRT therapy

Hellcat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Finally ditched Kaiser and went to a TRT doctor,
after talking with him and running labs he diagnosed me w/ low T.
he offered 2 options, injections or clomid / arimidex therapy.
i opted for clomid / arimidex first for now.

he said dosing would be 50 mg clomid every other day and 1 mg arimidex every other day.

I was wondering if I should run arimidex at 0.5 EOD instead cuz 1 mg seems high.

thoughts?

thanks ASF

You could in all honesty very likely even get by with .25 EOD. Run it low and then get some labs after a few weeks and see where you are at. If .25 isn't handling it for some odd reason, bump up :)

You could in all honesty very likely even get by with .25 EOD. Run it low and then get some labs after a few weeks and see where you are at. If .25 isn't handling it for some odd reason, bump up :)

Yeah that’s what I figured. No idea why he wanted to do 1 mg M, W, F. Estrogen levels were 31 at time of test.

Yeah that’s what I figured. No idea why he wanted to do 1 mg M, W, F. Estrogen levels were 31 at time of test.

My experiences working in the field and with dozens of endocrinologists ,primary doctors and urologists, even Yale educated, revealed to me that 95% of these "experts" have no clue what they are doing.

I had to help a patient from one of the Yale Endos and he showed me his script. 50mgs of test Cyp every 3rd week and 5000iu of HCG a week LOL. When I questioned the Endo he said the dose was based on a fertility doctors regiment that he asked. Mind you, he was attempting to give the patient HRT. Not a fertility treatment. You would be shocked how clueless these people are.

My experiences working in the field and with dozens of endocrinologists ,primary doctors and urologists, even Yale educated, revealed to me that 95% of these "experts" have no clue what they are doing.

I had to help a patient from one of the Yale Endos and he showed me his script. 50mgs of test Cyp every 3rd week and 5000iu of HCG a week LOL. When I questioned the Endo he said the dose was based on a fertility doctors regiment that he asked. Mind you, he was attempting to give the patient HRT. Not a fertility treatment. You would be shocked how clueless these people are.

That's ridiculous lmao, mindblowing.
Appreciate the input.
You think the clomid / arimidex therapy is even worth a go or should i go straight to injections?

Back