• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Mk66

brianwiley38

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Need a good source for mk677. My source dried up & there's too much bunk out there.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Looking as well. Preferably in pill. Loved DQ’s MK, miss them for real-

They finally closed up right? Any news or info come about when they did? Was away when they did. looking for similar quality.

Prince is going to have something that blows away ANY mk677 on the market in about a week

Topical, aka transdermal MK677. Remember that topical gets about 30%+ absorption, whereas oral gets anywhere from 2-10%.

So the product is going to have 2-3x the effect.

Use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off at MuscleGELZ
aka https://www.musclegelz.com/products/humanogen/

The product is called HUMANOGEN
Humanogen.jpg

If want a night time formula only that is solid, I have a code "WES20" at MA supps.

That product is called Somatozine. Great for increasing REM sleep as well as recovery since it has some additional sleep ingredients in it.

https://www.masupps.com/products/somatozine/
MASUPPS-Prdct-SomatoZine-1-114x130.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
This right here 👆. I just started their somatozine. Stuff is the truth started almost a week ago. Up 9lbs. Sleeping like a baby. Hungry as hell. Full body pump at all times. Honestly, I've never looked better. Even my wife was like damn! This is gonna be a permanent addition. Getting labs in a week or so to test Ace's test but I'm gonna add an igf panel to see the increase from the mk677 also. Been a while since I been this excited to see my test results .

But for real. MA's somatozine is the real deal. You'd be shorting yourself with anything else

This right here . I just started their somatozine. Stuff is the truth started almost a week ago. Up 9lbs. Sleeping like a baby. Hungry as hell. Full body pump at all times. Honestly, I've never looked better. Even my wife was like damn! This is gonna be a permanent addition. Getting labs in a week or so to test Ace's test but I'm gonna add an igf panel to see the increase from the mk677 also. Been a while since I been this excited to see my test results .

But for real. MA's somatozine is the real deal. You'd be shorting yourself with anything else
Can you pm me your source?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Um....did you guys read my post??

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Since enhanced athlete doesn’t sell anymore I go with IRC. Bio.

Back