• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Germany

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok. So im moving to south germany here in a few months. Can anyone point me to some info about gear in germany? Is it legal to order? Cant seem to find any info

I’ll ask one of my slaves i believe it’s legal to possess just illegal to distribute. So you can buy legally you just can’t sell

I did seem something mentioning that but it was never clarified in depth so i took it for grain of salt

I did seem something mentioning that but it was never clarified in depth so i took it for grain of salt
Do not take legal advice from the pit

It's all around illegal, the only thats better here is you can go to a local apothereke and buy your needles and syringes

just order from whichever sponsor here you use and have it shipped to your new address in germany.

i can see myself accidentally sending the neighbor heinrich an accidental goody bag.

Ok. So im moving to south germany here in a few months. Can anyone point me to some info about gear in germany? Is it legal to order? Cant seem to find any info
Enjoy the influx of filthy Muslims....VOTE MERKEL!

Sent from my DEA work phone

The Germans have been cracking down on steroid use much like the USA has. From a quick search, laws regarding steroids have been getting stricter in Germany since 2007.

IML Gear Cream!
You’re just gonna be drunker than fuck, smoking Dutch hash and fondling frauleins.
You’ll forget all about gear, or at least that’s what I’d do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lol id be down near nuremburg. Not sure what to expect. Im a cornfed midwesterner born and raised.

Lol id be down near nuremburg. Not sure what to expect. Im a cornfed midwesterner born and raised.
Nurburgring in my Macan....

Sent from my DEA work phone

Yes, illegal. The last 3 years the law changed substantially. Mostly because of WADA pressure. Used to be ok to have up to roughly 10mls per ester. That is still used as a legal threshold where anything over will get you in more trouble. There are some other concerns that have to do with shipping that I cannot discuss as they go against forum rules. The neighboring countries are also illegal. You can price match the Apothekes for pins versus buying online, but it is ok to buy them in a drugstore.

Back