• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

I can't bust.

Iron_Mike

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This shit sucks. I fucking hate it. Labs are within range, but every so often I can't cum and I'm so mad I think about coming off trt. Anyone ever came off trt and had their ability to nut go back to normal?

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

that sounds like low estrogen, what are you running for trt

This shit sucks. I fucking hate it. Labs are within range, but every so often I can't cum and I'm so mad I think about coming off trt. Anyone ever came off trt and had their ability to nut go back to normal?

Look on tumblr, maybe you aren’t fully aroused. Go look at tons of titties

Look on tumblr, maybe you aren’t fully aroused. Go look at tons of titties
Dude I'm always horny and no problem getting hard, sometimes I lose interest cuz I'm getting nowhere and my wife just does it to appease me, so the sooner I'm done the better for her. She had a hysterectomy and its painful for her.

250/week 25 mg asin 2x a week

250 is high for trt, did you mean cruise? you should lower the aromisin or try adex. you should get labs done

Issues with either estrogen or prolactin i guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

250 is high for trt, did you mean cruise? you should lower the aromisin or try adex. you should get labs done
Doc had me on 200 maybe ill drop back down

usually too high estro you have limp boners and too low you cant cum. did your nuts shrink?

IML Gear Cream!
Can you post a pic of your bloods, and what type of testing method was used?

If you have a high or higher end of progesterone serum in circulation that can effect having an orgasm by delaying it or hindering it in all..By chance are you taking any antidepressants (SSIR's) or ever blood pressure medications?

Just an idea, have you considered maybe tossing in some HCG? this make assist
Hey haven't had any recent bloods, after a while I just did the trt myself. Dr. Still gives me aromasin ill be going back to her soon but no bp meds or psych meds although I'm probably bipolar but that never stopped me from nutting b4

Tren does that to me. I remember counting sex as cardio last year. I would go for about a hour and be so frustrated.

Without seeing bloods, this is gonna be like trying to hit a moving target blind folded, nothing but speculation from here on out... To many variables to consider!

I'm gonna step out on a limb and give a very unpopular statement, or observation.. Could this be more mental, and slightly induced by performance anxiety hence you constantly worrying and stressing this matter!?!?!

I would add HCG. It will raise libido big time. Keep everything else the same.

Lot of good advice here. Went through it myself. Added HCG, lowered test, kept e2 in range. Also, sometime have to have my nuts literally rubbing on wife when fucking to bust.

Edit. Fucking a hoe is a bad idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without seeing bloods, this is gonna be like trying to hit a moving target blind folded, nothing but speculation from here on out... To many variables to consider!

I'm gonna step out on a limb and give a very unpopular statement, or observation.. Could this be more mental, and slightly induced by performance anxiety hence you constantly worrying and stressing this matter!?!?!
I'd say there's added stress for me to nut quicker since sex has become painful for her, but even so I've had no problems getting off at times. Most of the times actually its good, but the times its bad kills me.

I'd say there's added stress for me to nut quicker since sex has become painful for her, but even so I've had no problems getting off at times. Most of the times actually its good, but the times its bad kills me.

I went threw the same, she was taking a beating, it was very frustrating for the both of us but thank God she was understandable and supportive.. like I mentioned about HCG prior, toss some in there at 250ius x 2.. I wouldn't go any higher than that or you risk the possibility of jacking your estro.. at first it may not work because it does in fact increase progesterone levels, but this is short-term, nothing to be alarmed of.. just the increase level may slightly postpone your orgasm even further but this will all balance out and by Midway into the second week you should really notice a difference..

And it may not hurt to possibly toss in some DHEA at 25mgs x 2 daily.. 25 mgs first thing in the morning, and 25mgs at night before bed..

Get Shredded!
I went threw the same, she was taking a beating, it was very frustrating for the both of us but thank God she was understandable and supportive.. like I mentioned about HCG prior, toss some in there at 250ius x 2.. I wouldn't go any higher than that or you risk the possibility of jacking your estro.. at first it may not work because it does in fact increase progesterone levels, but this is short-term, nothing to be alarmed of.. just the increase level may slightly postpone your orgasm even further but this will all balance out and by Midway into the second week you should really notice a difference..

And it may not hurt to possibly toss in some DHEA at 25mgs x 2 daily.. 25 mgs first thing in the morning, and 25mgs at night before bed..
Thanks dude, what do u think about pregnenelone? Been thinking of adding that back in. Put me in a better mood overall. Is the hcg to raise my libido? Because the only issue with my libido is that its got me too horny lol

Thanks dude, what do u think about pregnenelone? Been thinking of adding that back in. Put me in a better mood overall. Is the hcg to raise my libido? Because the only issue with my libido is that its got me too horny lol

What do I think of it? I'm all about it, run pregnenelone concurrently with DHEA.. and yes HCG will have numerous benefits, increase libido, the possibility of increase volume with your loads, and for some it will improve sensitivity with reaching an orgasm...

But like I said prior, trying to figure out what's going on here is like trying to rearrange tables and chairs on the Titanic,, everything could be shifting in either direction and none of us have an idea of what is going on with out a basic snapshot...

Pretty much we're just assessing the symptoms that you have and all of us are going on past experience, or feedback that we have heard from others. we can all do our best to help dial this in for you brother but I believe it's in your better interest to get some blood work done, if not for this reason do it for your overall health just to know what's going on..

What do I think of it? I'm all about it, run pregnenelone concurrently with DHEA.. and yes HCG will have numerous benefits, increase libido, the possibility of increase volume with your loads, and for some it will improve sensitivity with reaching an orgasm...

But like I said prior, trying to figure out what's going on here is like trying to rearrange tables and chairs on the Titanic,, everything could be shifting in either direction and none of us have an idea of what is going on with out a basic snapshot...

Pretty much we're just assessing the symptoms that you have and all of us are going on past experience, or feedback that we have heard from others. we can all do our best to help dial this in for you brother but I believe it's in your better interest to get some blood work done, if not for this reason do it for your overall health just to know what's going on..
Thanks man, yea. Bloodwork is definitely in order, just have some things to take care of before I go back.

Back