• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

labs MD code?

If you can find a discount code for LabsMD that would be great because I have never been successful at finding it.

Good luck man. There is a post on this forum from last year and the member said this:

"I called labsmd once and they said they dont do coupon codes much or at all. ,,but i did notice privatelabsmd usually has 15% off most months.."

I think Privatelabsmd also has Stan Efferding as a client and you can use his code "RHINO". I might be wrong though, so please don't hold me to this.

I use labsmd all the time, just got bloods a few days ago actually. I've googled a bunch of coupon codes and they never work. I usually get the hormone panel for females for $72.99, but next time I'm getting the hormone panel with prolactin for $105.99. With a $33 increase I'd really like to find a coupon code for this. I may look into this privatelabsmd with 15% off

Yep not gonna happen for LabsMD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The privatelabsmd hormone panel with prolactin doesn't include testosterone lc/ms-ms, I'm sticking with labsmd

Back