• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

AUCTION!!! Eurotropin HGH 191aa

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

auction_zpskcp92kzz.png

Start bidding NOW!

EP%20FLAG_zpsudcfl9ls.jpg

DAMN! Just placed my order the other day for more Euros

If this was for 3 kits 

That would be nice! $320 + $15 - $335 .... is cheaper than the purchase price of two Eurotropin kits .... but certainly not super special ... Honestly, I wouldn't go any higher than my bid for this but I felt that somebody had to give it some attention......kick it up to 3 kits and I bet this thread blows up like crazy ....

Come on PSL .... you can do it. Hell of a way to get this some serious attention .... I would bet that the winning bid ends up high enough to cover your costs and make the difference advertising money well spent .... just my 2 cents.

What exactly is the Anabolic Circuit? Just making sure I'm not missing out.

So .... am I to believe that I am the only one bidding on this? Come on people don't leave it like this .... At least one person has to bid against me ..... Eurotropin is good stuff. about 3/4 through a kit of it right now and its all good.

This is a great deal . a steal at that price.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back