• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

1st cycle 2 weeks in need advice

zxr-1999991

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all.
About me:
35 years old, 90kg (198 pounds), 181 cm (5.9 ft), involved in sports during most of my life, athletic build.

I have decided to try a steroid cycle (this is my first one) because of my low immunity situation - I love to train to feel better, more confident and so on but I always seem to run into a wall since whenever I gain some condition I get either a flu, cold or start feeling bad because of, as it seems, my poor immunity system.
I did train in gym for couple of years but what I prefer is to do insanity workouts (high intensity cardio), train with kettles, doing pushups, situps and so on (my usual routine is running plus one of stated above - when I have the energy 4 it, that is during my healthy periods, which are quite short so I can't progress to where i would like to). I did seek medical help but all they did was run some blood test, checked my vital organs and found nothing seriously wrong..

So my goal is to be able to train high intensity cardio to get in great shape and to look leaner (I don't like bulky look).

I have addressed my issue on a roidspharm.com and their admin has advised me with this cycle:
week 1-12 test p at 100 mg EOD;
week 1-12 boldenone at 500 mg EOD;
week 8-12 winstrol injectable 100 mg EOD;
PCT: clomid and nolvadex for 3 weeks starting 2 weeks after last boldenone injection; nolvadex 20mg daily and 150mg clomid first day, 100 mg second and 50mg daily for the rest of PCT.

I have started this cycle 01.03. in a way that I inject test p (100mg) and eq (150mg) together EOD. I have balkan pharmaceuticals test p 1ml ampules and dragon pharma EQ 300 vial which I bought from roidspharm.com - in the mean time they got shut down so I am not sure what that is about.
I try to eat healthy but am aware that there is alot of space for improvement here.

I was in a really bad shape when I started it since I have been sick-is for about 2 months (during which I didn't train at all).
Several days ago I started some jogging, streching, little pushups and situps.

The issue: I don't feel any gains nor in strenght or motivation, all I have is a small fever and I feel really low in energy.
I would be gratefull for any advice any of You could offer, I am willing to stop my current cycle or modify it if need be.

Many thanks

Hello all.
About me:
35 years old, 90kg (198 pounds), 181 cm (5.9 ft), involved in sports during most of my life, athletic build.

I have decided to try a steroid cycle (this is my first one) because of my low immunity situation - I love to train to feel better, more confident and so on but I always seem to run into a wall since whenever I gain some condition I get either a flu, cold or start feeling bad because of, as it seems, my poor immunity system.
I did train in gym for couple of years but what I prefer is to do insanity workouts (high intensity cardio), train with kettles, doing pushups, situps and so on (my usual routine is running plus one of stated above - when I have the energy 4 it, that is during my healthy periods, which are quite short so I can't progress to where i would like to). I did seek medical help but all they did was run some blood test, checked my vital organs and found nothing seriously wrong..

So my goal is to be able to train high intensity cardio to get in great shape and to look leaner (I don't like bulky look).

I have addressed my issue on a roidspharm.com and their admin has advised me with this cycle:
PCT: clomid and nolvadex for 3 weeks starting 2 weeks after last boldenone injection; nolvadex 20mg daily and 150mg clomid first day, 100 mg second and 50mg daily for the rest of PCT.

I have started this cycle 01.03. in a way that I inject test p (100mg) and eq (150mg) together EOD. I have balkan pharmaceuticals test p 1ml ampules and dragon pharma EQ 300 vial which I bought from roidspharm.com - in the mean time they got shut down so I am not sure what that is about.
I try to eat healthy but am aware that there is alot of space for improvement here.

I was in a really bad shape when I started it since I have been sick-is for about 2 months (during which I didn't train at all).

The issue: I don't feel any gains nor in strenght or motivation, all I have is a small fever and I feel really low in energy.
I would be gratefull for any advice any of You could offer, I am willing to stop my current cycle or modify it if need be.

Many thanks

Hey bro, welcome. If this is your first cycle it's always good to start with a test only cycle. Since your already three compounds in it will be harder to determine where any sides come from if they arise. Plus you will absolutely be a pin cushion this whole cycle pinning eod. Gonna get old real quick

Hey bro, welcome. If this is your first cycle it's always good to start with a test only cycle. Since your already three compounds in it will be harder to determine where any sides come from if they arise. Plus you will absolutely be a pin cushion this whole cycle pinning eod. Gonna get old real quick

tx 4 advice

I haven't started with winstrol yet though and was thinking about taking pills when I get to that point (if I don't abandon this cycle before that) because it is another 2ml eod so that would be 2 much perhaps (I don't really have an issue with pinning, it does hurt quite a bit in my quads but it is managable - the problem is I don't feel gains..)

tx again

tx 4 advice

I haven't started with winstrol yet though and was thinking about taking pills when I get to that point (if I don't abandon this cycle before that) because it is another 2ml eod so that would be 2 much perhaps (I don't really have an issue with pinning, it does hurt quite a bit in my quads but it is managable - the problem is I don't feel gains..)

tx again

If the gear is good you should definitely be gaining, whether it's weight or strength. Are you eating sufficient calories and training atleast 3x a week?

but I assure you they seem legit, test has even expiration date 05.18. printed on it

Ok. Have you gotten a blood test to see where your levels are at?

The prop you should feel already usually just a few short days the eq will take approx two weeks or so. It's a slow builder.

Well since you already have immune system problems, using exogenous steroid hormones is only going to amplify that problem significantly. When you raise the hormones in your endocrine system, your body's immune response is lowered until your system can attain homeostasis. After being off of gear I almost always end up getting sick about a week back in. Never fails.

I've never heard of EQ causing any issues like this, other than the normal changes in your body. Test is what usually gives me the sickness especially if I do something like blasting it high really quickly at first (using test base the first week).

I also think winstrol is a bad choice for athletic performance because of how bad it dries you out and has the tendency to cause joint pain and muscle tears. Especially 100mg eod. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure you need to shoot winny every day to maintain stable blood levels.

Are you taking any support supplements like multi vitamin, fish oil, etc? Sounds like you need to be loading vitamin C pretty hard. Gotta have your diet spot on as well.

Did they check to see if you have walking pneumonia? Are you having any wheezing in your chest or anything like that? The last time I had a lingering sickness that was the case

tx 4 advice everyone, I will do my blood test today and than decide on where to go from there

Ok, so here are my lab results:

colesterol 6.2 mmol/l (RI: 2.8-5.0) (RI= Referent Interval)
HDL colesterol 1.2 mmol/l (should be >1.0)
LDL colesterol 4.5 mmol/l (should be < 3.0)
triglicerids 1.01 mmol/l (should be < 1.7)

testosterone 200.4 nmol/l (RI: 8.64 - 29)
shbg 36.8 nmol/l (RI: 18.3-54.1)
free testosterone, concentration 6.770 nmol/l (RI: 0.091 - 0.579)
free testosterone, allotment 3.37 % (RI: 1.59 - 2.95)

So, obviously my gear is good and, since I have high colesterol, I assume my diet is not.

Since, even with this amount of testosterone in my blood I don't feel any true gains in terms of endurance, energy, motivation or strenght I have decided to stop with my cycle.

Also, I will do full panel for food intolerance tomorrow and than, after assembling full diet plan and sticking with it for at least a month or so I plan on running a new cycle - it is not important that it starts working asap but to help me further down the road, once I get in shape on my own (my goal is to do high intensity cardio workouts 3-5 times a week + some kettles, pushups and similar, to be lean and full of energy).

Questions:
1. Do I need to run any PCT since I have been on this cycle only for 2 weeks?
2. What cycle would you guys recomend to acomplish that stated above (with proper nutrition, n2 guard, fish oil, vitamins and so on)?

Many thanks for any advice

Or maybe I should finish my cycle as planned and just bring in necesarry changes into my diet.
I really could use an advice.
Tx

Hello all.
About me:

Many thanks

Or maybe I should finish my cycle as planned and just bring in necesarry changes into my diet.
I really could use an advice.
Tx
I also would steer clear of the Winstrol if i were you because of the joint pain it causes most guys who use it. And just so you know, 2 weeks of PCT will not be long enough after a 12 week cycle of gear. At the very least you had better remain on Nolvadex for 8 weeks otherwise you'll risk getting post cycle gyno. Dont even ask me how I know that. Forme I like to limit my gear cycles to an 8 week duration, but most people on here will not tell you that. Another thing is that if you feel lethargic during your gear cycle, it might very well be your liver is taking a beating and maybe your kidneys too and your liver values might be elevated. You need to be drinking at least 8 glasses of water every day, (and mre than that would even be better) and taking supplents to help your liver out, (milk thistle, NAC, LIV-52) and for the immune system vitamin D3 and vitamin C and eating plenty of fruits and vegetables.

Last edited:
Also, I don't know if it is placebo effect from after seeing lab results (200 nmol/dl or 5770ng/dl is quite high as I am getting from google), I did started feeling inner discomfort, like I am boiling up inside. It is almost like what you feel like when you are on amphetamine or something.. maybe it has just stared to kick in, I don't know..
But its not an increase in strenght so much - for instance I just barely pumped 55 pushups which is like normal for me ( I used to do 100 without problem, or 50 with one hand even when I was in top shape)..
I will drink some diazepam tonight to get some decent sleep though..

Get Shredded!
I also would steer clear of the Winstrol if i were you because of the joint pain it causes most guys who use it. And just so you know, 2 weeks of PCT will not be long enough after a 12 week cycle of gear. At the very least you had better remain on Nolvadex for 8 weeks otherwise you'll risk getting post cycle gyno. Dont even ask me how I know that. Forme I like to limit my gear cycles to an 8 week duration, but most people on here will not tell you that. Another thing is that if you feel lethargic during your gear cycle, it might very well be your liver is taking a beating and maybe your kidneys too and your liver values might be elevated. You need to be drinking at least 8 glasses of water every day, (and mre than that would even be better) and taking supplents to help your liver out, (milk thistle, NAC, LIV-52) and for the immune system vitamin D3 and vitamin C and eating plenty of fruits and vegetables.

ok tx

Can anyone give me an advice about pct since i have decided to stop the cycle until I start feeling better in general and get into better shape?
Do I need it and if so, for how long?
Tx

well I never used gear for merely two weeks, but I would say that after such a short cycle that you don't need any PCT. Maybe if you want to play it safe, just in case you're super prone to post-cycle gyno you can just take 20mg of Nolvadex per day for 2 weeks. I'm not sure that it's even neccessary, but I can't see it hurting

well I never used gear for merely two weeks, but I would say that after such a short cycle that you don't need any PCT. Maybe if you want to play it safe, just in case you're super prone to post-cycle gyno you can just take 20mg of Nolvadex per day for 2 weeks. I'm not sure that it's even neccessary, but I can't see it hurting

tx m8

Drop all wheat and dairy products along with flour and sugar for a month and then tell us how much better you feel.

Drop all wheat and dairy products along with flour and sugar for a month and then tell us how much better you feel.
Wheat too,eh? Hmmm..... I didn't know wheat is a bad thing, other than it can cause allergic reactions in some people.

Back