• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Whats up bros?

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whatre yall doin? Currently watching finding dory and rolling balls.. What an experience

Sitting outside a bar drinking purple haze

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About to head downtown to watch the fights. Been sick as hell for two weeks I need to get out the house.

Just got done with 4 hours yard work. Picking up Chinese and beer. Cheat night!!!

Nice. Just got done at the beach about an hr ago.. Gorgeous day out

29 views and 6 replies huh. Thought this was supposed to be a family?

Ill ask again. What are you motherfuckers up to tonight?

Hammered a leg routine and happy my hack squat is still 500 lbs for reps. Drinking Kratom now pondering driving to the liquor store for some beers.

Hammered a leg routine and happy my hack squat is still 500 lbs for reps. Drinking Kratom now pondering driving to the liquor store for some beers.
I think ya should. What type of beer your drink bro

Just sitting at home with my girl and my dog watching movies enjoying some herbal remedies. Today was a rest day so took full advantage of it. Hope everyone has a good evening.

Just finished work, about to go home cook up some meals and head out to watch the UFC

Just sitting at home with my girl and my dog watching movies enjoying some herbal remedies. Today was a rest day so took full advantage of it. Hope everyone has a good evening.
Weed?

I think ya should. What type of beer your drink bro
Newcastle is my brew of choice but I'll drink pretty much any dark beer.

29 views and 6 replies huh. Thought this was supposed to be a family?

Ill ask again. What are you motherfuckers up to tonight?

Its Saturday night... what do you think I'm doing?

Studying

Get Shredded!

lets go get some brews. I'm walking out the door

Just threw some steaks in the BBQ and drank a shot of Tequila

What I like to hear. Just picked up a zip of sweet mother nature now about to watch some Shameless with the wifey.

Daughter finally fell asleep.

Sitting at home with the flu that I picked up from my kids. Been taking Advil and DayQuil today to get thru the day, Had to take my son out to his bb tournament earlier. (It's a rec team, but they went undeafeted and won their championship today) not a state title or anything, but pretty cool nonetheless. So a cool day even though I feel like shit!

Two more fights left. Going to go home and hit the vape!

Watching UFC ppv carbing up and running half marathon in the morning.

How much you take?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back