• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

You win with slower shipments???

bigbumpkin2003

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yes we've experienced huge snow storms at our warehouse....so we let people know. But know our honesty got us... slow sales?? We need to fix this!!! So just order enough to meet the minimum in the notes put
freeship. So the shipping fee is waived!!!

Www.mymonsterlabs.com

Sent from my iPhone

Just when your wanting to be stand up and honest it bites ya. They'll be back boys no worries!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im sure we wont be the only source afected by this...

We just like turning negative into positive 👍

Im sure we wont be the only source afected by this...

We just like turning negative into positive 
Very true and nicely said. By slow we mean a few days delayed, as in through this weekend into next week. People are so used to our extremely fast delivery so we wanted to be up front and say our t/a will be delayed, but only by a few days.

I'm sitting on around 14 inches of snow where I'm at right now. As our my surrounding states. So definitely understand how shipping can get held up right now

Sent from my Pixel XL

I'm sitting on around 14 inches of snow where I'm at right now. As our my surrounding states. So definitely understand how shipping can get held up right now

Sent from my Pixel XL
Stay warm brorher. Hopefully you are still able to make it to the gymnasium to keep them gains rolling in.

Shoveling all that snow is good cardio.

70° here today 😎

Im in North Idaho, got over 4 ft of snow this year.

It's all good, at least you're honest about the situation. I like it :clapping:

IML Gear Cream!
Only really heard good things about these guys. Got some buds liking there run with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

isnt the snow storm over? I live in one of the snowiest states in the US we deal with that shit all the time.

It snowed here too...

So what about orders that were placed and paid, but then the snow hit? Store credit on delivery fees?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

So what about orders that were placed and paid, but then the snow hit? Store credit on delivery fees?

We could do Free delivery on your next order brother

That's pretty legit

Damn boys. Sorry to hear about the slow sales. Don't take it personal. Everyone freaks out over stupid shit. Quality gear thus far. Keep up the good work.

Get Shredded!
Stoked to try out the gear. Reviews are good, I'm sure it's worth the wait!

Back