• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Td

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Took advantage of the 30% deal right away and just landed.

I have one more pack on the way so I'll post a pic once that gets here so I'll have more gearz to show

TA and customer service are A+

will be pinning Monster Test P and Mast P tomorrow and will update after. Also got some dbolz for preworkout which I'll be using a little later tonight.

pic coming once the other pack is here. Thanks guys.
https://ibb.co/ej1P5a

Last edited by a moderator:

I have one more pack on the way so I'll post a pic once that gets here so I'll have more gearz to show

will be pinning Monster Test P and Mast P tomorrow and will update after. Also got some dbolz for preworkout which I'll be using a little later tonight.

Awesome thank you for giving us a try trust me you won't be disappointed

Awesome!

Thanks for the post brother!

It was nice working with you

What was your TA bro? Mine should headed out soon, can't wait.

What was your TA bro? Mine should headed out soon, can't wait.

We keep exact TA times private to follow board rules.

PM nuttz and ask him directly if you wish.

Let's just say they don't allow too much time for you to wonder when your pack is going to get there.

Let's just say they don't allow too much time for you to wonder when your pack is going to get there.
We definately don't mess around with getting people the products they paid for. Thank you.

If I could delete it I would. Sorry guys, won't happen again.

No worries brother.

Lets just say we have everything in stock . Nothing worst than jumping into a Sale and having to wait months for your pack to land.

No worries brother.

Lets just say we have everything in stock . Nothing worst than jumping into a Sale and having to wait months for your pack to land.

I won't bash another source but that's what led me to monster and they did not disappoint me. Will probably be ordering another pack since said other source is taking his sweet ass time with my large $ order. First pin with monster gear in just a few mins.

I won't bash another source but that's what led me to monster and they did not disappoint me. Will probably be ordering another pack since said other source is taking his sweet ass time with my large $ order. First pin with monster gear in just a few mins.
That's what we like to hear. What are you going to be pinning? Let us know how it goes Please.

Pinned test p and mast p 1 ml each in my delt. Went in smooth, went to the gym right after and destroyed my shoulders. As of right now I don't feel any pip whatsoever.

ive been taking 25mg of monster dbol pre workout. Can't really tell if it's working yet but I'm on low carb so massive pumps don't come very easy unless it's after a cheat meal. Gonna bump it up to 50mg pre workout.

Pinned test p and mast p 1 ml each in my delt. Went in smooth, went to the gym right after and destroyed my shoulders. As of right now I don't feel any pip whatsoever.

ive been taking 25mg of monster dbol pre workout. Can't really tell if it's working yet but I'm on low carb so massive pumps don't come very easy unless it's after a cheat meal. Gonna bump it up to 50mg pre workout.

You will deff feel the difference bro.

Back