• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

"Spam" thread #2 for Dannie

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay sir, I'm officially starting this thread unlike the one you started for me. I've used Basic a number times in the past, and as we speak, waiting on a pack. But as of now, I'm done with you guys. I will not use a lab that i feel the rep is someone I don't think I can trust the way you have acted in this spam thread deal....believe me, I'm not butt hurt at all because I can go right next door from you to Darius and not skip a beat. I realize you could probably careless since I'm just one person, but if you continue to do what you did to other folks, one person turns into more folks.

I did not start the thread for you, I started the thread and moved all spam posts from contest thread there, as contest thread was intended for contest entries only.
Since your post was first non entry post (spam) it went right on the top as posts are displayed in chronological order.

I could have simply deleted your post, but it would be a shame to delete such a valid point. Hence I decided to moved it to the new thread and replied there.

Last edited:
I started the thread and moved all spam posts from contest thread there, as contest thread was intended for contest entries only.

This, there were other people who spammed as well.

Back