• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Dream N Grow ad shows $29.99 but showing up as $39.99

TheComeback

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was wanting to try to Dream N Grow as I have heard some good things about it. Then I saw the big advertisement on top of most pages on ASF showing it as $29.99. I click to order some and it shows up as $39.99 and then another $10 for shipping. Is there a promo code or something available to get it at the $29.99 advertised price?

I'm curious about the same so bump

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'm curious about the same so bump

Don't think we will be getting an answer on this one. I tried on here and contacted the company through their website and never heard back. Not very good customer service if you ask me. False advertising on the price. And then not responding to your customers.

Don't think we will be getting an answer on this one. I tried on here and contacted the company through their website and never heard back. Not very good customer service if you ask me. False advertising on the price. And then not responding to your customers.
Pretty lame.... still gonna try some but pretty shitty.

I was wanting to try to Dream N Grow as I have heard some good things about it. Then I saw the big advertisement on top of most pages on ASF showing it as $29.99. I click to order some and it shows up as $39.99 and then another $10 for shipping. Is there a promo code or something available to get it at the $29.99 advertised price?
The sale has ended. I'll contact them about the banner. You can use coupon code heavyiron15 for 15% off

Btw, this is a powerful sleep aid.

Thanks heavy, that's exactly why I need it. Had other priorities so I couldn't pick it up when we talked last, thanks for the code

The sale has ended. I'll contact them about the banner. You can use coupon code heavyiron15 for 15% off

Any plans of accepting BTC in near future?

Thanks HeavyIron! I just ordering some and am gonna give it a shot!

I ordered some, will post my results, I have a real hard time getting to sleep even after being dog shit tired

Ignore the random name, you can call me daddy

Back