• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Caber

Stri8tedGod

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In some desperate need of some caber domestic with no minimum! I could go prams but I hate it.

Not a rep but i've heard good things about drugsgear

Never used them, but I see imporium labs has it on their list at a good price.

DG is expensive as FUCK!!!!! On caber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your going domestic be ready to pay out the ass

Drugs Gear homie

I usually go DG because I like to go pharma with important meds like caber but I'll give it a shot. Pharma caber is expensive AF.

I usually go DG because I like to go pharma with important meds like caber but I'll give it a shot. Pharma caber is expensive AF.

No it isn't if your willing to wait a week or 2. I can't believe the price some of you will pay for shit through DG and DS

Pfizer Dostinex cant be cheap. Its very expensive drug even if you buy it directly from Pharmacy in Europe it will be at least $70 for a bottle of 8tabs 0.5mg
I wouldnt recommend ordering UG caber. None of the well known UG brands make it. I doubt someone could make the real deal Cabergoline in a bath tub :) LOL
Not to mention its not dbol or test, this stuff doesnt sell in large quantities.. Who would invest money into making real deal cabergoline?

Drugs Gear is U.S. domestic with no minimum & free shipping. Also has legit pharm products.
Absolutely. I like DS & always have. I was merely stating that Imporium had the better value for the same pharma caber, that's all, and with no minimum until tonight.

~Dark Horse~

Exactly. So if you need legit Dostinex be ready to pay the price and Id highly recommend to order Pfizer Dostinex, not some UG caber because only God knows what it realy is :)

DS is right about that, which is why no one makes it, lol.

~Dark Horse~

Back