• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bogners pranks

BOGNERrocker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so I've used this app cause it's fuckin hilarious!!! basically you can call/text any one you know BUT the catch is you get to make a custom caller id! so you could call/text you EX and make it look like he or she is receiving a text from "parents" "boyfriend" . Anyway ENJOY folks.

5776e57b1818e40996736dc4252ca4fe.jpg

59cc19a58394ad2e7b5c84d239f0e352.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i can see it now...all kinds of shit sent to my ex from her new "hubby" or "love" or "bigdaddy"..

yeah but you have to know the name they have them listed as on their phone

Ok so I've used this app cause it's fuckin hilarious!!! basically you can call/text any one you know BUT the catch is you get to make a custom caller id! so you could call/text you EX and make it look like he or she is receiving a text from "parents" "boyfriend" . Anyway ENJOY folks.

5776e57b1818e40996736dc4252ca4fe.jpg

59cc19a58394ad2e7b5c84d239f0e352.jpg

You are a prankster. I can see you shooting your girl of wife with paintballs while she showers. Lol.

Shit works! I've used em on coworkers

IML Gear Cream!
I wouldn't trust it. Elderly coworker accidentally downloaded 3rd party SMS app. It sent a text to premium number without him knowing, also without any trace of it other than itemised phone bill and subscribed him to premium services disguised as charitable organisations.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

my bro is going thru a nasty divorce, I think it would be funny to text his wife " hello this is Sandy with century 21, we got some offers on your property, we need to get you to the office immediately" bitch is taking the house I think she would trip ballz

my bro is going thru a nasty divorce, I think it would be funny to text his wife " hello this is Sandy with century 21, we got some offers on your property, we need to get you to the office immediately" bitch is taking the house I think she would trip ballz

Is that your actual blood-related bro or a close friend of the same skin completion?

Is that your actual blood-related bro or a close friend of the same skin completion?

we are family not immediate tho and we own property so were not black

Back