• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Too bad this stuff doesn't happen in my neighborhood

Samson

Whatever It Takes
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Because if it did, the outcome would be totally different.

http://www.infowars.com/video-black-lives-matter-rioters-target-whites-for-beat-downs/

I think its the 3rd video down on this site where one idiot says "it's the rich people's fault for not giving the blacks more money". This is the delusional mindset of an uneducated generation of idiots.

TOO BAD THE "PURGE" IS NOT A REAL THING. THIS AREA WOULD BE MY FIRST VISIT.

lmao, they are truely their own worst enemy

"IS they white? BEAT they ass!"

Wow the amount of intellect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They still haven't evolved! What's wrong with this race!

They still haven't evolved! What's wrong with this race!

Prob why we still see black tribes livin in jungles in loin clothes with speared as of 2016 but don't see white tribes livin in same shit lol

And this ~16-17% of the population wants a race war? In all honesty I believe this is the plan of big government in an effort to divert the attention of the American public to the corrupt laws and regulations being broken under the current administration. Remember the phrase divide and conquer? Don't you think that applies here?

Last edited:
And this ~16-17% of the population wants a race war?
They may think they do and it actually happened. It would take about 2 weeks to end.
There's plenty of mouth breathers waiting for it to start.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

And this ~16-17% of the population wants a race war? In all honesty I believe this is the plan of big government in an effort to divert the attention of the American public to the corrupt laws and regulations being broken under the current administration. Remember the phrase divide and conquer? Don't you think that applies here?

Agreed!

I will say we're the most divided as a country that I can remember. I don't know if it's a government conspiracy but it's possible. Even if it is its still the fault of the people who are going along with it.

Where's all the black folk on this forum??

I will say we're the most divided as a country that I can remember. I don't know if it's a government conspiracy but it's possible. Even if it is its still the fault of the people who are going along with it.

The thing is that a lot of Americans take the media as truth. The government dictates what the media puts out to a certain extent. For instance, right now go to msn.com or other internet outlet and see if this happening in Milwaukee is talked about. Better yet, I'm guessing it won't even make the nightly news this evening. But if it does, it will focus on the police shooting an armed felon who was involved in a burglary and not the racist actions of the blacks. Where's Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson? Why are they not out running their mouths about racial equality? Again....divide and conquer. It all seems far fetched and its one thing to see it in some news articles but its a different story when it happens on your street and you have a family to protect.

The thing is that a lot of Americans take the media as truth. The government dictates what the media puts out to a certain extent. For instance, right now go to msn.com or other internet outlet and see if this happening in Milwaukee is talked about. Better yet, I'm guessing it won't even make the nightly news this evening. But if it does, it will focus on the police shooting an armed felon who was involved in a burglary and not the racist actions of the blacks. Where's Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson? Why are they not out running their mouths about racial equality? Again....divide and conquer. It all seems far fetched and its one thing to see it in some news articles but its a different story when it happens on your street and you have a family to protect.
I agree with you about the media and it sucks. I read most of my news and hit different sources. I'm a big believer in personal accountability and thinking for myself. I don't bite on the racist crap because I've met scumbags on both sides. Unfortunately a lot of people aren't free thinkers and are led around by the nose. Which is a big reason for the stuff that's happening. Jackson and Sharpton pieces of shit on the highest level.

I live in the south where the population of blacks is probably higher than anywhere else in the country and I don't feel any REAL tension between the races when I go out. I see it all over the media though. TV, social media, and anywhere else there is an outlet. This shit is 100% perpetuated by the media.

What exactly are the idiots that buy into it fighting anyway? A black president, black attorney general, black police chiefs, majority black police forces?

Fuck.. And Trumps after the muslims .. If he was after the niggers, then maybe I'd vote for him.

Because if it did, the outcome would be totally different.

http://www.infowars.com/video-black-lives-matter-rioters-target-whites-for-beat-downs/

I think its the 3rd video down on this site where one idiot says "it's the rich people's fault for not giving the blacks more money". This is the delusional mindset of an uneducated generation of idiots.

TOO BAD THE "PURGE" IS NOT A REAL THING. THIS AREA WOULD BE MY FIRST VISIT.

Dude its only goin to get worst watch !! The white people need to put a stop to it plain and simple ......I even see it here on this board some white people scrutinize other white people for stupid shit just to defend those fuckin animals ....You/we all need to realize were not dealin with normal human beings there fuckin animals ....and should be dealt with like that !!...even the black president is endorsing there behavior .....wake up people

Fuck.. And Trumps after the muslims .. If he was after the niggers, then maybe I'd vote for him.
Don't worry brother you can vote for Hillary. If it's admitted or not her handout policies will continue to aid in the destruction of the low income black and all low income American communities.

I live in the south where the population of blacks is probably higher than anywhere else in the country and I don't feel any REAL tension between the races when I go out. I see it all over the media though. TV, social media, and anywhere else there is an outlet. This shit is 100% perpetuated by the media.

What exactly are the idiots that buy into it fighting anyway? A black president, black attorney general, black police chiefs, majority black police forces?

As liberal as my beck of the woods is..I get stared down HARD being a white girl going through a certain city black neighborhood. It's the only place I notice it though.

Don't worry brother you can vote for Hillary. If it's admitted or not her handout policies will continue to aid in the destruction of the low income black and all low income American communities.

Lol, great point. At this point unfortunately I can't vote for anyone.

Ralph Nader 2016

I'm with you brother. I'm looking for a chuck Norris /steven Segal ticket

Get Shredded!
I'm with you brother. I'm looking for a chuck Norris /steven Segal ticket

I can definitely get behind that. Chuck Norris was a Texas Ranger and Steven Segal was a police officer, I like that team.

I feel like a tasty deer in forest of hungry ass lions when I stop at a gas station i Oakland, get mad dogged always, keep my gat in my pocket

Ron Paul for president!! Haha

I feel like a tasty deer in forest of hungry ass lions when I stop at a gas station i Oakland, get mad dogged always, keep my gat in my pocket
One time I worked in a office located right in the middle of downtown Oakland for 4 days. One night I left after the sun set and holy shit! I think that is when the police haul ass and the hoodlums take over.

Scary, scary place.

At least no workboots or work gloves looted! Whew!

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 46
These videos are pretty fucking infuriating. But plenty of white ppl still riddled with white guilt thinking this kind of hatred doesn't really exist. Until this happens to them. When they are pulled from their car and beaten for going down the wrong street in the "wrong" neighborhood.

People like this end up dead or in jail. Then blame whitey anyway.

I hope the race war comes soon before I am too old to do it justice bc unfortunately these young white kids watching MTV and looking down at their fucking iphones won't stand a chance.

Back