• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Don't get back with exs...

Joeliftin25

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Jesus fucking Christ.. There goes another argument and destroyed bedroom..
god damn I can feel my blood pressure going up.. My head may pop off.,
I have to vent on here now bc I don't use Facebook anymore..
This forum is all I have...

and the gym..

Last edited:
Ha I'm with my ex wife

Stuff her in a garbage can

I just saw my ex fiancé leaving work while I was getting there for my shift (that situation sucks). I'd get back with her in a heartbeat, or at least fuck her. It would be miserable pretty quick I'm sure.

I just saw my ex fiancé leaving work while I was getting there for my shift (that situation sucks). I'd get back with her in a heartbeat, or at least fuck her. It would be miserable pretty quick I'm sure.
I've done that before, your first response is usually the correct one, if you dumped her it will happen again most likely

I told you to stay away from that Godamn devil woman and her hell spawn!!

But I love tren... It's helped me cut 24lbs ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 47
IML Gear Cream!

and the gym..

Vent it out man.... then post her nudes.

Tell your ex u want to go fishing . Then just get some cinder blocks , tie her up , send her over !!!

A lot of times you forget half the shit the ex did and you may think twice about getting back or at least fucking her.

I think if it is a long long time ago, you could maybe fuck your ex bc you no longer have the emotional attachment. Especially if the sex was really good.

For the most part, shit never changes. Ppl rarely change...and the same problems will emerge. And a lot faster.

Tell your ex u want to go fishing . Then just get some cinder blocks , tie her up , send her over !!!
I thought it was funny.

What would you say made the biggest difference in getting more ripped? Besides the tren? and how much tren if you don't mind..

Hard to say a lot of it was just dropping water from previous cycle and getting on good ais.. I was bloated as fuck..
drinking a shit ton of water and eating clean.. Got up to 600 mgs tren a week but couldn't handle it.. Dropped down to 350..

and the gym..

What was the argument? Care to share?

Get Shredded!
I did to I'm just heated.. You ever figure out the situation with your phone??
I feel ya man. Relationship problems can really fuck you up.

On the cell phone front... There has been no recent developments, received a few more tears, and a few more lies. There is no hope in tracking it. I have to chalk it up to, it must have been thrown away.. and in the process of being "thrown away" my location was turned off.

They really need to figure that glitch out. I wasn't informed once a phone passes the circumference of the garbage can lid the location is turned off automatically. New phone on the way. Pride however will take a long life hit.

You really are fucking stupid. I am literally shaking my head Idaho. Idiot.

Stfu trap she was looking sexy as fuck in her workout clothes. Looks like she's been hitting it pretty hard (as hard as you can with crossfit).

No. I bet the 4 eyed greaser with the dope threads is hitting that harder than u. She looks good cause she's fucking her brains out with the goober she left u for. Smh.
Lol, k.O.

No. I bet the 4 eyed greaser with the dope threads is hitting that harder than u. She looks good cause she's fucking her brains out with the goober she left u for. Smh.

rkzn8i.jpg

this is the goober, if anyone thought trap was just kidding.

ogdamn... he's must be hung like a horse bro ... Im with trap.. fkk that ho!

He's Hawaiian or some shit, so Asian essentially.. So hopefully he has a tiny dick to go along with his dadbod.

Back