• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Bulking questions

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive done two cycles before this one and Im on doc prescribed TRT. Been in the gym for almost three years straight lost 55lbs and packed on some muscle. Took a year off for a surgery and moved out of state. Been back for a year now. I was planning a bulk so I started eating more
6 egg whites and 2 whole eggs when I wake up
bowl of oats

Rice and ground turkey for lunch

Turkey sammich for after gym

dinner, chicken with a potato, veggies

Half quart of greek yogurt before bed

Power bar or protein powder in between one of those. (snacking)

Ive never done a "bulk" So I thought lets try it after all I want more mass. So I ordered up my cycle and started it 10 days ago.
Test cyp 500mg week
Deca 400 a week
Dbol to start my cycle and at the end, 30mg
Clomid on hand
Aromasin .25 every other day
Caber on hand will start in two weeks

Im having a hard time dealing with the gut. My upper body is decent but the gut is killing it. Im sure this is part of the bulk cycle but being a newb to bulking its rough lol. Plus I busted my arse to get it gone before so seeing it freaks me out a bit lol.Im still doing cardio 20min a day after I lift. In the gym 5 days a week for 2 hrs and before I hit the cardio I can ring out my shirt.

I drink over a gallon of water and thats becoming a night time problem. I have to piss twice a night. No Im not "having to go but nothing comes out" Im filling up the toilet lol.

Any suggestions?

After the gym i think you should have the same meal you do for breakfast. Especially the oatmeal its one of the best carbs after a workout.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Add blueberries to oatmeal for breakfast.

No macros so hard to tell, not that I am an expert.

Ive done two cycles before this one and Im on doc prescribed TRT. Been in the gym for almost three years straight lost 55lbs and packed on some muscle. Took a year off for a surgery and moved out of state. Been back for a year now. I was planning a bulk so I started eating more
6 egg whites and 2 whole eggs when I wake up
bowl of oats

Rice and ground turkey for lunch

Turkey sammich for after gym

dinner, chicken with a potato, veggies

Half quart of greek yogurt before bed

Power bar or protein powder in between one of those. (snacking)

Ive never done a "bulk" So I thought lets try it after all I want more mass. So I ordered up my cycle and started it 10 days ago.
Test cyp 500mg week
Deca 400 a week
Dbol to start my cycle and at the end, 30mg
Clomid on hand
Aromasin .25 every other day
Caber on hand will start in two weeks

Im having a hard time dealing with the gut. My upper body is decent but the gut is killing it. Im sure this is part of the bulk cycle but being a newb to bulking its rough lol. Plus I busted my arse to get it gone before so seeing it freaks me out a bit lol.Im still doing cardio 20min a day after I lift. In the gym 5 days a week for 2 hrs and before I hit the cardio I can ring out my shirt.

I drink over a gallon of water and thats becoming a night time problem. I have to piss twice a night. No Im not "having to go but nothing comes out" Im filling up the toilet lol.

Any suggestions?

Aromasin needs to be run daily. And best splitting the dose x2. It has a short half life.

Also, have you thought of fasted cardio before your first meal. When you first wake up.. ??? And water really shouldnt be a problem. If yoir going t ok the gym as often as you say and then doing cardio after. And ringing out your shirt. Sounds like a gallon might not be enough . I would think dehydration /cramping and such would be a problem. Sounds like prostate issues. Having to,go but nothing comes out....

How about you just find your tdee and eat a few hundred calories above it? Laying out food choices means nothing. It's not the food you eat, it's the amount (assuming you're not making stupid choices like fudge and a bunch of candy bars as your carbs). People miss the forest for the trees when it comes to this stuff.

If you are really gonna try to bulk you gotta step it up . Your menu is like 2 meals for me . Haha but serious that doesn't really look like that much. Yea and those abs you worked for say by by . Especially the lower . One of my menus , Cereal ,bagel and 40g protein , Chicken rice Green beans black beans meals 3 ,4 ,5 pasta with ground beef in meal 3 and again at meal 6 , Apples at meal 3 and after meal 5 , Banana , Whole wheat tortillas meal 5 , meal 7 steak mushrooms rice 40 g shake . Also added peanuts along the way . 1-1.5 gallons . Food is like a job now . A buddy asked me the other day if I even enjoyed eating anymore.

I don't know your stats or your daily calorie requirements, but based on the diet you are currently eating you aren't getting enough calories. The diet you posted above isn't far off from a pre contest cutting diet. Don't be overly concerned with what you eat, just eat, and focus on keeping your carb and protein intake high. You are going to have to get over your fear of increasing your waistline. It's next to impossible to gain everywhere else while maintaining a small waistline, unless you are a genetic freak. My waistline goes up to 40" - 41" when I'm bulking, on a half-assed cut it goes back down to about 36". As far as the pissing is concerned, try to pound the majority of your water earlier in the day if possible. I get up 1-2x every night to piss also. It's a part of the game.

Back