• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Dumb Question

Titan5011

Always Hungry
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do you count pinned oil as calories? Lol

Lol

Brother the dumb question is the question you don't ask.
Fuckem if they don't like it. Tell them to suck your dick
Fuck dem niggerz bitch ass phonies marks..

Cheapthreads out..

Brother the dumb question is the question you don't ask.
Fuckem if they don't like it. Tell them to suck your dick
Fuck dem niggerz bitch ass phonies marks..

Cheapthreads out..
Well... What's your opinion on the matter? Count them or don't?

I mean, I've never really seen this talked about before. And oil is caloric dense. It's still absorbed by the body, I just don't know if the process through the muscle somehow excludes the macros. B12 is also a nutrient and it's absorbed. It's just a micro-nutrient.

I mean, I've never really seen this talked about before. And oil is caloric dense. It's still absorbed by the body, I just don't know if the process through the muscle somehow excludes the macros. B12 is also a nutrient and it's absorbed. It's just a micro-nutrient.

That's a good point
But what labs are going to tell u their secret sauce
Maybe a scientific member can chime in this

Cmon guys.... this is a dumb question.

Don't the super hardcore keto people count even Chapstick and Lotion since it absorbs transdermally?

The answer is no.
It doesn't go through the digestive process.

yeah but still doesnt it get metabolised by the body?
what about like intravenous food they feed hospital patients ? that doesn't go thru digestion does it ?

I think it's a valid question.

The oil will be disposed of so it must get metabolized right?

nah you know i just looked and there is only 120 cals in 15 ml's of oil

yeah but still doesnt it get metabolised by the body?
what about like intravenous food they feed hospital patients ? that doesn't go thru digestion does it ?

Yes but you dont inject steroids into your veins... well, don't lol

This question is awesome.

Definitely we metabolize the oils *somehow*. Putting it in muscle or fat is no different than in a vein -- it's in the system, it'll get picked up by blood vessels and shuttled around eventually no matter what. Enzymes in the blood, various tissues, and the liver will be working away at it.

The main difference from the GI tract that I can see is that you've got bile coming down from the liver via gall bladder into the upper part of the small intestine, as well as other enzymes from the pancreas, and of course stomach acid from the immediately preceding digestive step but I don't believe acids play much part in oil digestion. So the question is whether the oil is altered in some way by these enzymes before being picked up by digestive tract cells and piped over to the liver. Once through the liver it gets pumped all over the body, then back through the liver possibly for more processing.

I have no guess. I dunno if the liver all by itself can convert random oils into energy-giving molecules, or just tags em for elimination by the kidneys.

Some quick reading suggests pancreatic lipase is the way we digest fats, so... perhaps we get no calories at all from mainlined oils.

You could count it. It isn't alot of calories unless you run something crazy like 50ml a week.

I pin 3cc's in each muscle group every day. I learned this method from the pros on the interwebs.

This is why I like coconut oil... It's a "better" fat. Also avocados....

This question is awesome.

Definitely we metabolize the oils *somehow*. Putting it in muscle or fat is no different than in a vein -- it's in the system, it'll get picked up by blood vessels and shuttled around eventually no matter what. Enzymes in the blood, various tissues, and the liver will be working away at it.

The main difference from the GI tract that I can see is that you've got bile coming down from the liver via gall bladder into the upper part of the small intestine, as well as other enzymes from the pancreas, and of course stomach acid from the immediately preceding digestive step but I don't believe acids play much part in oil digestion. So the question is whether the oil is altered in some way by these enzymes before being picked up by digestive tract cells and piped over to the liver. Once through the liver it gets pumped all over the body, then back through the liver possibly for more processing.

I have no guess. I dunno if the liver all by itself can convert random oils into energy-giving molecules, or just tags em for elimination by the kidneys.

Some quick reading suggests pancreatic lipase is the way we digest fats, so... perhaps we get no calories at all from mainlined oils.
Damn, that is all.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

when a tranny cums in your butthole does that count towards protein macros for the day?

tumblr_n4kgh68Nwi1rg38foo1_500.jpg

when a tranny cums in your butthole does that count towards protein macros for the day?

tumblr_n4kgh68Nwi1rg38foo1_500.jpg
I don't like the dick on that one..

Back