• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Carb cycling and anger

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is there any way of combating the anger from being carb depleted? On my low carb during the weekdays by the third day i feel so lethargic and angry.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Eat da carbs 😂 they make sunshine and rainbows.

Are you getting any mct's in on the low carb days for energy?

If you are getting angry then stop the yoyo effect and go low/no carb all the time.

Carb depletion affects everyone differently. Some people should not do it at all unless they get locked in a padded room. Find your threshold of how low you can tolerate your carbs being and then taper down over a few days at a tolerable rate. If it isn't working then taper slower or don't go lower. A really good coach would be able to help you channel your mood and help you cope.

Carb depletion affects everyone differently. Some people should not do it at all unless they get locked in a padded room. Find your threshold of how low you can tolerate your carbs being and then taper down over a few days at a tolerable rate. If it isn't working then taper slower or don't go lower. A really good coach would be able to help you channel your mood and help you cope.

Sometimes i wonder if you're really coleman.

If it helps I eat 500g of carbs and get tired . Hell I'm tired right now and fell asleep at 9:00 pm. Depending on what I am doing and who I am talking to I may get angry to.

I think your body (and others) react that way bc it is an unnatural state for you body to be in....almost eliminating an entire macro is not normal. Your body wants "normal." The very fact that we want to look abnormal and have to do abnormal things to get it says we are all fucking crazy:)

Back