• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Bitcoin

Rock

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm trying to hurry this whole thing along to establish a bitcoin purchase. In doing so, (through coin-base) It says I can verify my bank info within 3 min and skip the whole deposit verification. That's the first lie. After giving my personal info (which I was skeptical), it states that the next step isa deposit verification which states it can take 3 days...wth! I thought I had passed this. Anyway, I later find out that the max for the first purchase is merely $40...again...wth? I need to make bigger purchases than a few McDonald's happy meals. Unfortunately most sources require bit.

Rock-

Ya it happened to me Also took 3 days to verify

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

use circle and do all verifications. check out the Basicstero forum for more info.

Saying all that,I'm guess most here are using the the Moneygram which seems like it would pose soon many issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Bit is a pain in the ass.
No doubt...I don't even own any yet and I'm pissed at the process.

Saying all that,I'm guess most here are using the the Moneygram which seems like it would pose soon many issues.

- - - Updated - - -

No doubt...I don't even own any yet and I'm pissed at the process.
You are rite. MG can leave a trail. Bit is a pain to get started just me I would pay someone to handle that part for me. Be a broker. Here's money. Get what i need. Just my crying.

Getting past the limits is a pain. But after that it's handy as hell. Don't buy or sell directly through coinbase. Your secondary wallet won't be tied to your name. You can do an entire transaction in 5 minutes from your phone and no issues with flagged transfers, flagged receivers, the cashier fucking up the test question. BTC is the only way to go.

Use circle like Galois said. it is really easy and you can request a limit raise right away as lo as you verify yourself. And dont worry so much about providing your personal info. it is perfectly safe to do, just transfer all the cin you buy to a new wallet in a cold storage like Multibit after you have them before you transfer them to a source

once you get the account set up you will realize how simple it really was. its just different then what everyone is use to. like going to chipoltle for the first time, you dont know where the hell to go to get your order started.
Saying all that,I'm guess most here are using the the Moneygram which seems like it would pose soon many issues. - - - Updated - - - No doubt...I don't even own any yet and I'm pissed at the process.

IML Gear Cream!
Use circle like Galois said. it is really easy and you can request a limit raise right away as lo as you verify yourself. And dont worry so much about providing your personal info. it is perfectly safe to do, just transfer all the cin you buy to a new wallet in a cold storage like Multibit after you have them before you transfer them to a source
I'll check that. I would still pay someone. But I'll check it

once you get the account set up you will realize how simple it really was. its just different then what everyone is use to. like going to chipoltle for the first time, you dont know where the hell to go to get your order started.
I just requested a list from you. Later, I'm going to ask to pay with Chipotle.

I check that circle. That looks better. Thanks. A new way to play

Good info

the hardest part is setting it up initially. after that it is soo easy to use. all other methods of payment are absolutely obsolete.

Yes the initial sign-up is a beast. I feel so violated in all of the personal info I have had to provide thus far.

Listen to DQ he got me straight and its working great for me now. It did take a little time getting everything setup and to make my first transfer but once you get it setup it works so easy. This is going to be the future.....

I hate learning new things, but I know it has to be done. How do I use it without my wife knowing? We have joint accounts. Start a secret account? Send a money order somewhere

Listen to DQ he got me straight and its working great for me now. It did take a little time getting everything setup and to make my first transfer but once you get it setup it works so easy. This is going to be the future.....

Its hard to see that its secure and anonymous when you provide so much personal info.

Get Shredded!
It's hard to track especially if you use programs like MultiBit to move it around several times before sending payment.

Bitcoin seems like a pain in the ass. I installed Circle, don't really see the point, why not just pay with a CC and save the hassle? It's not like it's anonymous, they have all your info anyway.

And I did but it came back in like 3 days I talked to some people and they do it to everyone I guess

But that's what I used was bitcoin

I used circle

Question....

Use "circle", give all your personal info, transfer $ from your bank account to buy bitcoin, that goes in your bit coin wallet, then pay to another's bit coin wallet or address. How does this keep you private, being that you have to use your bank account to buy bit coin?

Headed to Basicstero forum to read, while I await feedback. Seems like it would catch on if more "simplified" explanations were out there. Probably me, but I think it needs dummied down.

Ive read up on it some to be prepared, but don't understand or feel secure when my bank account is involved. I'd almost rather use my personal info, but leave my bank account out of it?

Smeone help me out here.

LowT

To be careful -

Do as stated above.

Transfer those coins to a one day wallet.

Buy gearz.

Nothing is special about buying a Bitcoin. It's where it goes that matters. So like any money market or banking you can't just go in anonymous. BUT, once you buy the Bitcoin from an exchange, you just move it. There are plenty of apps and programs for a Bitcoin wallet. These apps and programs create one time use addresses for sending and receiving. So you simply send your money to your anonymous wallet with a one time address. No one knows who owns that. From there you send it where you want. They should be using a one time address as well. The Bitcoin itself has essentially a digital serial number so you can see the addresses that the coin went to, but not the owner until you get to cashing it in at exchange. But that's like dollar bills. Something like 80% of dollar bills have drug residue on them, just because you have a dirty dollar doesn't mean you made it dirty.

If you are really worried then you can set up tor and a VPN to hide the IP addresses you use and you can run your bitcoins through tumblers. All a tumbler is is a service that pools bitcoins from many sources and then sends them out the other side, so you can buy from your known coinbase account, then transfer to your anonymous, tumble, send to yourself again, then pay someone. My personal take is that plausible deniability of "I paid a bet online and I don't know what they did with it" is plenty for a mere consumer and I doubt you'll ever need that.

So now compare the 5 minutes it takes to buy, trade, pay to going to the store, being on camera, using your real name, to a known receiver, that receives all the time or is paying people to do it so now those people know too, they are on camera... Or you can use a fake name and if something goes wrong you may not be able to retrieve your money. They can red flag you so you can never use that service again, or redflag the receiver, now you have to go in and change your info again after drawing suspicion...

BTC Ftw even if it takes 4 days to get your money in the system. I don't know a source that won't honor your order for 4 days to receive their money instantly from their computer. It's a no brainer. It's so simple I buy perfectly legal things this way because it's easier than PayPal once it's set up. I keep some spending money in my coinbase dollar wallet for when I want to day trade or buy something real quick. Not a lot of money, but enough to make $40 when the market is volatile or buy something for $100. Also lots of places give BTC discounts. Even better.

Screw the fees and hassle of transfer services.

Last edited:
Reactions: BTC
Back