• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Hey roamer in here

Padawan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Fuck you you piece of trash.

ya i said it

all good man !

not my fault brother, actions speak for themselves brother.

people are going to hate, its ok man, maybe your tren has a little hormone in it.

lots of hormone. i just can't stand people who troll and have no intention of buying gear

number 2 is you have no CLUE how a UGL operates so to talk shit about logistics is mind blowing coming from you.

I'm on one tonight maybe soon this will be water under the bridge but you pissed me off... not cool man

we don't come here paying massive fees to advertise just to brew bullshit, ya the TA got jumbled but when your bombarded and to keep it safe for both parties it slows stuff down..

have a good night POS :)

I really don't give a fuck if I piss you off or not, you can get unpissed just as quick as you got pissed...

I was looking around trying to choose someone to do business with, that's why I was in your thread. I am glad you presented yourself in the manner you did, made my choice of elimination very easy.

luckily, an old, well-respected friend here has saved me, maybe you should take some rep training from him, cause he was the best...hands down.

carry on with your elite performance, people that don't know any better or have no money will buy the shit.

learn how to rep bro.

I am done here regardless of your response.

I really don't give a fuck if I piss you off or not, you can get unpissed just as quick as you got pissed...

I was looking around trying to choose someone to do business with, that's why I was in your thread. I am glad you presented yourself in the manner you did, made my choice of elimination very easy.

luckily, an old, well-respected friend here has saved me, maybe you should take some rep training from him, cause he was the best...hands down.

carry on with your elite performance, people that don't know any better or have no money will buy the shit.

learn how to rep bro.

Hopefully it was BIGTIME. ...

sent from my DEA work phone

learn how to rep bro.

i was pleasant in our subfourm to you and professional by telling you to stop trolling , you had no intention to buy same thing you did with BSR, I've been here 2 years bro and noone can say anything bad about me. i mind my business ask anyone. that just set me off with you bashing us

choose hammer will never a bad thing, but the others which is mentioned here maybe bad as shit

he forgot to mention he begged us to sponsor him for his "powerlifting meet" remember that roamer.

IML Gear Cream!
Not sure what has arisen , not my biz but just want to say i never had a problem with hammer or there reps or roamer. The is g2g for my guy's.. My 2 cents .... Hope you guy's can resolve this... Thanks..

Cheapthreads out...

he forgot to mention he begged us to sponsor him for his "powerlifting meet" remember that roamer.

he begged me for shit too.

the guy literally reminds me of leaky toads twat.

BLACKSTAR

me and you are not the only 2 he's begged from, he makes remarks on peoples sub forums like " this made my descion easier" and " now i won't buy"

he never planned to buy he wants hand outs.

me and you are not the only 2 he's begged from, he makes remarks on peoples sub forums like " this made my descion easier" and " now i won't buy"

he never planned to buy he wants hand outs.

I can honestly say roamer has pm me multiple times asking questions and has never once asked for a hand out or anything as surch. just basic questions.... I haven't had a problem with hammer and the reps are cool as shit so I'm kinda lost what this is about but no my business.. hope it gets worked out between you two

I can honestly say roamer has pm me multiple times asking questions and has never once asked for a hand out or anything as surch. just basic questions.... I haven't had a problem with hammer and the reps are cool as shit so I'm kinda lost what this is about but no my business.. hope it gets worked out between you two

he was just in our sub forum bashing, and after talking to a few people i may have been outta line for this and may seem as if I'm in bad character, but it just pissed me off to make a bunch of noise in our section with no intention of ever buying, we are domestic and he is in canada as he asked us before to sponsor him for powerlifting.

I'm over it. back to biz

he begged me for shit too.

the guy literally reminds me of leaky toads twat.

BLACKSTAR

you are a lying fucking cunt.

Let it be known that I asked of one person one time for a powerlifting sponsor. This was IA when crampus fucked over them. He said they were not looking, I said thanks. I am speaking of XSbobber.

He will VERIFY the fact he later offered me, and I told him I prefer to pay for my shit.

The rest of you guys that are slinging sub par shit( BSR and Hammer) can suck my dick. Hammer shit been bunk since EVO days.

I have friends here with shitty bloodwork from them.

Fuck you paddy boy and real.

Let it be known that I asked of one person one time for a powerlifting sponsor. This was IA when crampus fucked over them. He said they were not looking, I said thanks. I am speaking of XSbobber.

He will VERIFY the fact he later offered me, and I told him I prefer to pay for my shit.

The rest of you guys that are slinging sub par shit( BSR and Hammer) can suck my dick. Hammer shit been bunk since EVO days.

Im sorry u feel that way ,aye

HAMMER-ANABOLICS@COUNTERMAIL.COM

Last edited:

have a good fucking day

Last edited:
he was just in our sub forum bashing, and after talking to a few people i may have been outta line for this and may seem as if I'm in bad character, but it just pissed me off to make a bunch of noise in our section with no intention of ever buying, we are domestic and he is in canada as he asked us before to sponsor him for powerlifting.

I'm over it. back to biz

we already been over this dick sucker. I repeated facts that other people had already mentioned. simple as that.

Get Shredded!
bla bla blah fuck u . u mad noone giving u handouts and u gotta pay for shit?

id be willing to send u bottle of test for you to pull bloods?

2327072d7bcbad4858c811d13ea723dd.jpg
30a8846b23828281a1378bf17a0c2d03.jpg
1b7d1bbb90313e69dc1e6e0c990bae1d.jpg

HAMMER-ANABOLICS@COUNTERMAIL.COM

Back