• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Recent order 46 days ago

Lightsoutqs

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I placed an order with naps in November, sent the money 46 days ago. I got an email saying that they shipped it after 2 weeks even though they claim they ship within a few days after receiving payment. Its been over 30 days since they 'shipped' it and it hasn't moved. I'm able to track it and it says that it was set up for shipment but nothing since then. They also claim 7 - 25 days shipping they won't resend the shipment until 42 days passes.

They're telling me that shipping has been slightly delayed because of the holidays but it hasn't moved in over 30 days so either they never shipped it or it was compromised. Maybe I'm jumping the gun a little bit but I ordered from this website a bunch of times over the last year and never has it taken anywhere near this long. I would steer clear from them at this point.

Hello Lightsoutqs I am a little confused by your post are you looking for help or just looking to complain if you are just looking to complain then we will leave it at that however if you are looking to resolve your issue it may be more effective to PM me your order number. You will get your pack and yes the holidays delay stuff every year we can not control customs and their delays. So that being said we thank you very much for your business it is greatly appreciated.

So it was shipped yes.
Your tracking it yes.
It hasent moved from customs yes.
Sit back and wait for the letter.. Mine sat for 25 day not moved then the fucking letter. It can't be sent from customs and you haven't got it. Holidays play a big roll from customs do to heavy traffic. Your best bet is to wait it out give it 8 more days then get with a rep and let them know maybe they to can track it so your both on the same page.. Best of luck sir keep us updated k....

Cheapthreads out....

Here is a man that knows his stuff holidays can bring customs to a screeching halt thank you for your support I have seen packages come 2 months later of course I would re-ship before that but I have certainly seen it.

So it was shipped yes.
Your tracking it yes.
It hasent moved from customs yes.
Sit back and wait for the letter.. Mine sat for 25 day not moved then the fucking letter. It can't be sent from customs and you haven't got it. Holidays play a big roll from customs do to heavy traffic. Your best bet is to wait it out give it 8 more days then get with a rep and let them know maybe they to can track it so your both on the same page.. Best of luck sir keep us updated k....

Cheapthreads out....

Yup he's not the 1st or the last. It just plain sucks i know 1st hand.. Thanks Mrback....

Cheapthreads out....

Back