• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Carb10, new carb source that doesn't spike insulin levels

heymrwaters

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
seems like an awesome way to keep carbs in your diet but not illicit an insulin response so you won't have to worry about halting fat loss during a cutting phase/ or promote putting on fat during a bulking phase...all gainz no fat, read below

Carb 10™ is the optimal carbohydrate to use around training and can even be used throughout the day for sustained energy to fuel recovery and gains. Carb 10 is a unique carbohydrate derived from peas that is absorbed very fast due to its tremendously low osmolality but does NOT elicit a spike in insulin, allowing your body to refuel and rebuild without the dreaded hypoglycemic crash that accompanies most other carbohydrate sources on the market. Carb10 passes through the stomach quickly without GI distress. When it hits the small intestine, it’s a large molecule that takes the enzymes a while to break down. So, the flow of sugar (carb) into the blood is slower and there is almost no effect on blood sugar or insulin. With Carb 10 you are able to reap the benefits of glycogen replenishment without some of the health risks associated with chronic insulin spikes.

Compared to maltodextrin, Carb10™ has an 82% lower insulin response and 27% lower blood glucose response. It’s Osmolality is only 30 mOsm, which makes Carb10™ ideally suited for healthier foods, dietary supplements, and sports nutrition products. Carb10™ provides healthy, sustained energy without bloating or gastric distress.

Kinda confused about the fast absorption followed by slow breakdown. Is there any real benefit over slow/slow?

euk10g.png

Kinda confused about the fast absorption followed by slow breakdown. Is there any real benefit over slow/slow?

It is absorbed fast in the body like sugar (so optimal pre and post workout) but the slow breakdown causes it no have to insulin spike (unlike sugar).

Slower absorbing and digesting is not optimal pre and post workout .. well because it's slow lol

carb10 is in USP labs somewhat new preworkout. I got tub to try out and at first I didn't like it, but its ok.

carb10 is in USP labs somewhat new preworkout. I got tub to try out and at first I didn't like it, but its ok.

ModernPre from USPlabs?
Yeah bro I'm looking at the ingredient label now and it shows only 3g per serving .... 3 grams of carbs isn't going to do anything lol

I've seen it as its own product, 25g per serving and in unflavored and cookies and cream. Scoop pre and scoop post sounds perfect. 50g total.

ModernPre from USPlabs?
Yeah bro I'm looking at the ingredient label now and it shows only 3g per serving .... 3 grams of carbs isn't going to do anything lol

I've seen it as its own product, 25g per serving and in unflavored and cookies and cream. Scoop pre and scoop post sounds perfect. 50g total.

What's it made from? Got a link or sum10?

What's it made from? Got a link or sum10?

It's derived from peas mayne!! Legume-based starch derived from pisum sativum (peas) (as Carb 10)

^^^Unfortunately the best link I have is from a company that sells it obviously pushing the product lol but I'm going to do some more digging besides what I've already copy and pasted. Keywords "carb 10" on Google isn't pulling up much

Carb source that doesn't spike insulin? So carb that doesn't make you big? Gay.

Carb source that doesn't spike insulin? So carb that doesn't make you big? Gay.

Carb source that still replenishes glycogen without promoting fat gain/ stopping fat loss.
I'm assuming everyone understands the relationship between insulin and fat storage right?
The most significant factor in fat storage is the level of insulin in the blood. Insulin increases the storage of fat in fat cells and prevents fat cells from releasing fat for energy.

Eight hormones stimulate fat utilization: epinephrine, norepinephrine, adrenocorticotrophic hormone (ACTH), glucagon, thyroid-stimulating hormone, melanocyte-stimulating hormone, vasopressin and growth hormone.
One hormone prevents fat utilization: insulin.

You don't have to worry about this with carb10 but you can still reap all the benefits of carbohydrates.

Idk I think it's pretty freaking cool lol.

Carb source that still replenishes glycogen without promoting fat gain/ stopping fat loss.
I'm assuming everyone understands the relationship between insulin and fat storage right?
The most significant factor in fat storage is the level of insulin in the blood. Insulin increases the storage of fat in fat cells and prevents fat cells from releasing fat for energy.

Eight hormones stimulate fat utilization: epinephrine, norepinephrine, adrenocorticotrophic hormone (ACTH), glucagon, thyroid-stimulating hormone, melanocyte-stimulating hormone, vasopressin and growth hormone.
One hormone prevents fat utilization: insulin.

You don't have to worry about this with carb10 but you can still reap all the benefits of carbohydrates.

Idk I think it's pretty freaking cool lol.

Yeah I was just joking. I can see its use. But I'm curious if this product has any adverse health effects attached to it.

Wouldn't 400mcg Chromium Picolinate taken at 20 min before carb meal have the same effect?

You tell me, I have no knowledge on it except seeing it in the vitamin isle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started taking 1 scoop(25g) pre Intra and post workout after New Years. We'll see how things go and I'll be sure to post up my thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back