• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Shit... pulled something in left pec.

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
On the bench today on my 4th set I thought I felt something. 5th set started to go down and stopped and racked it. Shit... :jerkit:

Damn.. That's shitty bro.. Hope its nothing to major.

Yeah same here.... next week will keep it light and see if I feel anything. This happened a few months back and I took about a month off chest. Lost a lot of upper definition :/

Maybe just a good pull, or just a slight tear if you shut it down fast enough. Next couple days will tell.

No, more like a slow pull.

hmmm... That's sounds better then a pop tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah same here.... next week will keep it light and see if I feel anything. This happened a few months back and I took about a month off chest. Lost a lot of upper definition :/
That is very shity.. The worst.

Maybe next week I will just stay away from bench and do Flys for a pump if it feels ok.

see if you wake up with a colorful bruise, you may need to give your chest a rest

BPC 157. ....it will fix that shit...

Sent from my DEA work phone.

Research Peptides

Best thing you did was rack it and call it a day, I worked through one of those and it wasn't right for a while

Sent from my prepaid Boost phone

I need to be a rep, it's a wonder drug

4caaa69664bf3457b118c62292348ffd.jpg

Yeah I know, I need a mani...

Get Shredded!
Fuck try being 60 you bitches (in 16 days)! Progress, ice, ice and more ice. Slow pull way better than "pop".... I know. I have experienced full rotator cuff tear (major surgery) and two partial pec tears. PM me with pics in a couple of days.

Dude!
I tore my left peck. It took 2-3 days before it bruised up. If u had it bruise before I hate to say it bubba but u r further taring that shit up. Poirot is correct BPC and TB500 work well. I used them both to help heel mine.

Hope u lucked out and u didn't screw ur up.

I had to change up how I work my chest out for the long hall.
Could put up 475 now the most I'll use is 315.

Fortunately the bruise was on the other pec last time. Thanks for the help Jersey, will do.

That's good take it easy and give it some time hopefully it doesn't bruise up.

3ways are a mofo sometimes... you need yoga. lmao

Fuck try being 60 you bitches (in 16 days)! Progress, ice, ice and more ice. Slow pull way better than "pop".... I know. I have experienced full rotator cuff tear (major surgery) and two partial pec tears. PM me with pics in a couple of days.
Post pics of your physique. ....i need some motivation. ....just turned 50...

Yoga??? Progress isn't gay.....

:confused: you must go the wrong yoga class.. nothing but fine ass women in yoga pants stretching...Id go.

Back