• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Any power lifters in the house?

rside

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im transistioning into powerlifting from traditional bodybuilding as winter rolls around this year.I wanted to know anyone here powerlift?In the future i would like to discuss different methods and anything powerlifting related.Im past the point of linear gains and moving torward playing with volume.
I am about to move into running 1 maybee 2 cycles of korte 3x3.No assistance per say...seems scary not working arms,but one life to live.

Nice im shooting for a meet next year my self.

<----- this old man is a powerlifter. I initially started training for bodybuilding as well. I much prefer PLing for many reasons the most important reason for me is that it's not subjective on any level. I can't even judge myself. The bar is the judge. I either lift it or I don't.

sheiko...me as well.i just ran #29,#30.that was my intro and i have to say im addicted to the higher frequency now.

I'm in your shoes. I'm a little over retired from the army. I want to do my 1st powerlifting meet. I'm shooting for summer 2016. My problem is I'd like to find a coach or team to train with.

I have some great contacts across the country that you can hook up with. Some of them are PL legends and oly experts, pm me if you want to discuss

🏽

Been powerlifting for about 10 years now. Unlike most people, my first training cycle was a powerlifting training cycle.

Going to crush 1900 soon at 220

Did my first meet at 41, and my fifth is creeping up soon. I keep saying "this is my last full meet for a while", but then like an asshole I sign up for another full meet. Full meets kick the shit out of me. I wouldn't worry about "not training arms". I haven't done a biceps curl in ages, and though my arms are small they are much bigger than all the guys I see at the gym that do nothing but arm isolation work. You'll hammer your triceps with any pl routine, and there will be plenty of pull work to grow the bi's. Funny thing is, after this meet I told my trainer I want to do some hypertrophy work for a change of pace.

I am a late starter as i have spent my life bodybuilding.I have allways had my eye on power lifting and then the bug bit me after i learned of dan green and a few others.My arms are allready big as im over all of that fluff.

Been powerlifting for about 10 years now. Unlike most people, my first training cycle was a powerlifting training cycle.

Going to crush 1900 soon at 220

I have been following your log.Good shit.you will get that 1900.

Thanks bro - I'm trying

1900?!? Thats monsterous, and very impressive man.

Powerlifting is fucking awesome.

Takes consistent hard work, and intelligent programming.

Arnold deadlifted 700 pounds before he ever won the Mr. O!

Im creeping up on my first ever 600 deadlift, hit an easy 575 the other day so feeling good with my training recently.

Powerlifting is a mans sport no doubt.

Back