• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Is it gay??

Mighty-Mouse

The Video Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If I send a pic of my dick to another guy is it gay?!?!? Having an argument with the wife about it? I am not the one that sent the alleged dick pick!!

Sent from my iPhone while taking a dump using Tapatalk

Only if you get yourself hard first. If its flaccid then that's totally straight bro.

**H-AS PHARMA VIP**

We don't know if it was hard. But I have sent a pic of me getting some head from a chick to my homie that's not gay is it? I'm showing her all the answers I get

53683955ea2f460aefaa5400fb042037.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I send a pic of my dick to another guy is it gay?!?!? Having an argument with the wife about it? I am not the one that sent the alleged dick pick!!

Not ghey. Gay if you knew the guy was gay. Otherwise your kuhl. Wait who sent the pic?

Fuck it lets see the gd pic

It's a friend of ours. His wife caught him sending a pic of a dick to his friend. I told my wife it's not really gay, she was like if you ever sent a dick pick your gay... So I told her I did but I was receiving some much needed head at the monent

Send em all u want but I will show my wife! Unless your cock is bigger than mine than I will not show her

It is

It's a friend of ours. His wife caught him sending a pic of a dick to his friend. I told my wife it's not really gay, she was like if you ever sent a dick pick your gay... So I told her I did but I was receiving some much needed head at the monent

I see... tell her the worlds foremost expert of cawk pics approves this method of exchange. ORR Give me your number... just somehow place the phone in front of her in three min... and I will send you a dick pic... whoops open it in front of her.
It will be semI chub... and In a low water mark of manscapping

I see... tell her the worlds foremost expert of cawk pics approves this method of exchange. ORR Give me your number... just somehow place the phone in front of her in three min... and I will send you a dick pic... whoops open it in front of her.
It will be semI chub... and In a low water mark of manscapping

Haha

What about when someone leaves their phone laying around and you snap a pic of your asshole or cock? I've done that, but my intentions were as a joke

He's gay if he looks at it. You're both gay if you send two. Just send one and your fine.

What about when someone leaves their phone laying around and you snap a pic of your asshole or cock? I've done that, but my intentions were as a joke

That's fine as long as you're not hard.

If you have to ask then it's gay.

I found a camera on a cruise one time and being the white man I am decided to turn it in . There just happened to be a bathroom on the way so me and a buddy took pics of each others goat to add to the camera owners cruise fun . I did turn it in to the hot desk clerk . I think there is a fine non gay line here:coffee: .

Back