• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Soooo, I was.....

Poirot

Swollen Member
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's no secret my wifey travels a shit ton for business. ....it's also no secret I am a horn dog and crave female companionship 24/7.

So I'm pounding this local cornfed maiden in the log launcher and after I pull out, there's shit on tommy the salami. ..

Wtf?

Are you shitting me or shitting on me?

Needless to say she ruined the moment. ...I fucking freaked out, went limp and asked her to hit the bricks. ...

The question is, was I out of line?

I mean I couldn't even ask her to suck me or bring me a warm wet towel....

Fuck me, now I'm craving Cinnabons. ...

WWJD?

Sent from my DEA work phone.

Big risk going that way...not unusual to find shit on your dick.

Since she couldn't help it, it technically isn't her fault. But you couldn't help your raw reaction either.

Learn from it, and then it isn't a mistake.

lol, man.. This has happen to me once.. Honestly I felt bad for the girl.. I acted like it was no big deal. Then I ran to the shower and was quietly gagging. I felt more embarrassed for her. But I was dating her. If it was just some one two Ho. Then I would have kicked that bitch out to.

il_570xN.260107401.jpg

It's no secret my wifey travels a shit ton for business. ....it's also no secret I am a horn dog and crave female companionship 24/7.

So I'm pounding this local cornfed maiden in the log launcher and after I pull out, there's shit on tommy the salami. ..

Wtf?

Needless to say she ruined the moment. ...I fucking freaked out, went limp and asked her to hit the bricks. ...

WWJD?

Your not goin to get legit honest response from these guys ...there afraid there wives will see there responses .....shit the wives have there passwords ....bunch of ball less jackels :coffee:

Your not goin to get legit honest response from these guys ...there afraid there wives will see there responses .....shit the wives have there passwords ....bunch of ball less jackels :coffee:
Ha... forgot about me did you... hahahaha

Ive never had this problem. But if I did I wouldnt say a word cuz that may spell the end of butt fun in the future.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Ha... forgot about me did you... hahahaha

Ive never had this problem. But if I did I wouldnt say a word cuz that may spell the end of butt fun in the future.

Trust me were here on mens aas forum .....wifes away were on aas and horneir than hell I say plow that ass wipe off and stick in her mouth ......

now listen to some of scripted ass responses you get from some of these jackels ......were men here shit even if wouldnt we would say we would ;).....

If you'll fuck a girl in the ass you'll fuck a guy in the ass.

Don't even make sense. So you saying since I will face fuck chicks I'll face fuck guys also?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Exactly what I was thinking, especially with a long term relationship.

Wtf bro? You stick it in her shitter and wonder why you got shit on your dick? :-\
here's your sign
Poor girl, you probably hurt her feelings and now she will never left another guy in her ass ever again. Ya i would say way out of line on your part.

Let me make sure I understand this correctly... You're married? While your wife is out of town working you fucked some gal in the ass bareback, got shit on your dick and you're concern is whether or not you handled it right? LMAO

If you let a girl give you a handjob or blowjob you'll let a guy do the same. None of it matters. It's only gay if you like it.

On a side note: You'll fuck a girl in the ass but you're afraid of a little return? Lulz. I personally find it hilarious when it happens. But then again, I'm not about to fuck some random whore in the ass. That's reserved for the girl I piss on in the shower for fun just to make her angry.

So your wife is obv getting action on the side as well, your ok with that? Obv you are I just wanted to hear it from you.

I love this thread.

I mean this has a future sticky potential!

But the the direct OPs question... got to expect a little fall out from a woman that doesn't get have much sex with her husband but is motivated enough to get ass fucked by another dude.

I think you need to do a size diagram of the amount shit to cawk ratio. Unless ran to the bath and took a pic... then by all means spacedik us!

If you let a girl give you a handjob or blowjob you'll let a guy do the same. None of it matters. It's only gay if you like it.

On a side note: You'll fuck a girl in the ass but you're afraid of a little return? Lulz. I personally find it hilarious when it happens. But then again, I'm not about to fuck some random whore in the ass. That's reserved for the girl I piss on in the shower for fun just to make her angry.
Yes!!!! I piss on my wifes feet... its pretty funny.

You have to kill her athletes foot, you're just helping her out
Exactly! Thank you. In afg I actually pissed on my feet everytime I took a shower, gotta keep that shit at bay.

Get Shredded!
Exactly! Thank you. In afg I actually pissed on my feet everytime I took a shower, gotta keep that shit at bay.

I use to when I played football. 99% was because I liked peeing on my own feet, 1% because it actually worked

Let me make sure I understand this correctly... You're married? While your wife is out of town working you fucked some gal in the ass bareback, got shit on your dick and you're concern is whether or not you handled it right? LMAO
Hahahaha that's right!

Wtf?

WWJD?

I would have guessed you had enough experience to exit slowly, guess not

I would have guessed you had enough experience to exit slowly, guess not
A Hershey Kiss was on my head....of my dick....thank gawd it wasn't nutty....or corny. ...

It's just a little shit.

You've never fucked a girl in the ass?

When she's let's you get away with pissing on her. That's when you know it's true love

Don't even make sense. So you saying since I will face fuck chicks I'll face fuck guys also?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

To fuck a man you must fuck his asshole. If an asshole turns you on then wether it's on a man or a woman you will fuck it.

BJ's are different in the fact you aren't specifically fucking

To fuck a man you must fuck his asshole. If an asshole turns you on then wether it's on a man or a woman you will fuck it.

BJ's are different in the fact you aren't specifically fucking

Bill Clinton talking...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back