• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

HGH SALE "Blue Tops" $160 100iu

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
b1_zpspkgoedy7.png

For a limited time only PSL is having a SALE on BLUE TOP's only (100iu)

Here at PSL we know the price of excellence is "Purity & quality", and that is exactly what our products our...
How many providers can actually give you a "100% satisfaction guarantee"?
Our word is genuine, and our products are authentic...
(Full Resend policy for USA and Europe customer - 99% success rate to USA and Europe)

Still not convinced?

Here's an other guarantee of ours;
HGH Serum test average result : 10 iu ( 20ng/ml-25ng/ml )

(see sales product here)
http://www.puritysourcelabs.com/blue-top-hgh/110-100-iu-generic-blue-top-hgh-191aa-etc.html

B2_zpst9zqssrg.png

Nice promo Vis... I need to stop being such a tight ass and start really looking in the possibility of near future GH abuse. You have any experience with these ones in particular?

Im in the same boat brother, I have suspended all HGH use in my protocols due to funds, commitment and other aspects in life..I will begin shortly, and with these or the grays..

I have ZERO personally experience with these generics, but I have used blues before and it was a waste of money, they were fakes, however these are admittedly known as GENERICS, not being the same as the originals.. In this case, its a good thing because ( zero affiliation with the notorious fakes )..

With real 191A you don't need much, guys are getting sides at 6is alone.. 4ius, 250 test E, 300mgs tren ace, 40-60mgs var, and life is good!:winkfinger:

I'll be running a log on the HGH in a month or so..It will be very unbiased and I made PSL fully aware of this!

Back