• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Progress????

Romeburning

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
WTF? Become a Mod and go missing. No nudes, no new avi, just disappeared with the other pit mod Warriorblaze.

I guess if they ask you to be a Mod for the pit section it really means they are going to bury you in the cornfield.

dude's probably balls deep in some chick give him a second

When the reality of being a Mod in a unmoderated forum sets in, it's deflating........:coffee:

Heard be tried being "captain save a ho" and got his ass locked up. I knew one of those women would be his demise some day..

Heard be tried being "captain save a ho" and got his ass locked up. I knew one of those women would be his demise some day..
Women always are.

Women always are.

True.

But I just love women so much.... My fat ex wife reminds me that I deserve hot looking jerked Crossfit women in my life. :dreaming:

Just put her on 20mg of anavar.. :daydream:

True.

But I just love women so much.... My fat ex wife reminds me that I deserve hot looking jerked Crossfit women in my life. :dreaming:
I like tits...and sticking my Wang in poontang. Everything else associated with women - particularly dealing with them - is way way unneceasary

IML Gear Cream!
I like tits...and sticking my Wang in poontang. Everything else associated with women - particularly dealing with them - is way way unneceasary

GDI stop being logical and right.

If Progress doesn't show up in 24 hrs d post some long awAited girl on girl, I will be forced to start posting my dong on his thread.

If Progress doesn't show up in 24 hrs d post some long awAited girl on girl, I will be forced to start posting my dong on his thread.
Post it anyway.

As a new mod Progress like all new Mods are.required to go rub Heavys sac for one week..he is almost done and will return...

In the meantime reddog will.pretend he is the pit mod....so normal day..

WB is posting again since he is posting again...again...

As a new mod Progress like all new Mods are.required to go rub Heavys sac for one week..he is almost done and will return...

In the meantime reddog will.pretend he is the pit mod....so normal day..

WB is posting again since he is posting again...again...

Classic, maybe your best post, now go back to diet and nutrition.......:coffee:

Since Progress was a little on the smaller side, if one of those sluts lied about a significant other, he might've ended up on the wrong end of a 1 sided fight.

Since Progress was a little on the smaller side, if one of those sluts lied about a significant other, he might've ended up on the wrong end of a 1 sided fight.

Hoes are a no no. Never was into sluts, they repulsed me. I never had a problem landing a pure, beautiful, classy lady.

Just sayin.....sluts = trouble :coffee:

*He did have a buddy on this site ratting him out at one time.

Women are my kryptonite

Get Shredded!
Hoes are a no no. Never was into sluts, they repulsed me. I never had a problem landing a pure, beautiful, classy lady.

Just sayin.....sluts = trouble :coffee:

*He did have a buddy on this site ratting him out at one time.
All women are whores. Only difference is price. Dinner for some, $50 for others, and a gold ring on left hand for the rest.

Waiting for the threesome Progress picks of him, Heavy, and DJ.

Waiting for the threesome Progress picks of him, Heavy, and DJ.

29b4664a4ae4b98f089e25cf5e67799e.jpg

All women are whores. Only difference is price. Dinner for some, $50 for others, and a gold ring on left hand for the rest.

Poor thing! You've never been with a quality female before. Being out in SoCal, that is completely understandable.

...... so you've been burned huh?

Hahaha sorry guys! I have been extremely busy! Work has been overwhelming but that is a good thing so can't complain. The ladies have been keeping me busy, so fun as usual. Getting ready to take them out right now actually....

Sorry I have been a little MIA, all is well. :winkfinger: :cool:

Back