• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Issues with mixed blends and prop

thefastship

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Guys, I tried prop 3 times from an old sponsor.. Every time I injected, the spot got puffy, hot, and ridiculously sore to the touch. I thought it was the gear so I trashed it. the last time I did it, I had to start antibiotics, take my temp every hour, and take a shit load of ibuprofen. Well, a year later.... I bought a mixed blend from a sponsor on this site. It has test e, tren e and prop in it. I did my first pin 2 days ago. Instantly after injection, I started coughing violently. This was tren cough times 10. My throat and chest is still sore from the coughing. I wish that was the worst of it. Now the injection spot is hot to the touch and when I walk, I have a giggle in my ass like Beyoncé. Looks like the oil might have pooled up maybe? I did 1.5 cc's in the glute. I practice safe injections, and my gf is in the medical field and registered. IE: she does it for me. The question is, 1. what can I do to assist my body in getting this last shot into my system without infection? 2. Is the my body rejecting the prop again? The sponsor is high quality and I seriously doubt its the gear when I consider my past issues with prop. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

1. You cant do anything if the gear is already contaminated, other than trash it or run though .20um syringe filter and put into sterile vials.

2. BA and BB are known to cause symptoms of "Test-flu" and so on. If you got the violent cough right after injetion, it means you injected directly into the veins that the oil clogged up your lung and it tried to clean it out, thinking you inhaled some dust or something.

you nay be allergic to a certain compound or chemical in the gear. or maybe the type of oil.

Lol at pars comment. Good advice above and I never buy mixed batches.

Lol at pars comment. Good advice above and I never buy mixed batches.

I agree. Never had any luck with the blends. If you buy them separate and blend your own per se, you're better off because you can adjust each individual compound to your needs instead of being stuck with whatever was decided when they made their batch...

I can't do short esters or mixes. No matter what they cripple me for some reason.

this is why I always aspirate! nurses don't even do it any more but fuck that, sounds like you injected strait in to your blood stream

so0unds like youve gotten enough feedback good luck bro hope it gets better

Thanks for all the advice guys. It is not as hot to the touch, but it is lumpy. Maybe in a few days I will get rid of it naturally.

Back