• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

test suspension question

lefty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im pinning test suspension 250mg/ml. About 1.5ml each shot. Now i know with test p u cannot do a high concentration like 250,, is it the same for test suspension? ,i ask bc my shots knot up, like it seems the oil is sloooow to disipitate into the muscle.and hurts like shit...

Impossible to achieve that high concentration with TNE.

It could be other ester, worse case scenario your raws are ≤30% purity (ie cut with something else) or pain bunk.

Perhaps you should perform a melting point test ,it is a very crude but easy and cheap method that should give you a brief indication of what of what compound it really is.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Im depressed with this shit.thnx i will

You like the pain?
Years ago I ran some test-s,100mg/eod,hurt like a mother...unless,worried about dopping test,I see no reason to endure that shit..

Im depressed with this shit.thnx i will

I know, buying legit raws can be frustrating now that Raws n More is gone.

You will be better off finding a reputable source for your everyday needs.

I used to pin that stuff in my traps...only place it went in ok...no mas with suspension...

My brand ,,but was given the wrong powder. Im hearing test base butt i brewed at 250mg. And its holding. Which should t be happening. Now every pin, i feel the oil just sit there for days, its a bitch.

Back