• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Would you hit it with Gal?

spinyvegeta

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
9c1766421641db9c67888d8e14a12d60.jpg
ce23841a8a6f3582aa5757c81683c056.jpg
3cbbb6622cbf2ef8006c569ebafd4371.jpg
bd86f96b6fa30791361d2ef7d104c41b.jpg

She is my person favorite. I would push Dorian out of the way to get to her.

Fuck yeah.

I'll pass on this one too Him and Sophie dont do it for me. More for you.

LowT

Last edited:
bunch of fags..

i have to say it again

id wreck that fucking girl, and hard

Ya, or maybe you just fuck anything with a hole? I guess when your young and/or desperate its like that. Come to speak of it, my Benz has a hole for the gas to go in, I could put lipstick around it if that helps?

LowT

I guess its intimidating when a girl can lift more than you

Or maybe when you get my age you have had enough that you can be picky? Him and Sophie don't do it for me, we just have different tastes.

LowT

Hey, low t man... I think your t might still be low... up the dose?

Does that mean when you have "high test" you fuck anything you can? Let's not live up to the stereotype that they already put on us. Let's just say we have different taste in women, or men, I think?

LowT

Ps... On Anarchy and test is over 3000 :clapping:

Does that mean when you have "high test" you fuck anything you can? Let's not live up to the stereotype that they already put on us. Let's just say we have different taste in women, or men, I think?

LowT

So....what's your taste in women? Honey Boo Boo's mom? Strong, fit, athletic women aren't your type, obviously....

LowT

Hahahahaaa, no matter what, make sure you take everything way to seriously,lol! :roflmao:

Hahahahaaa, no matter what, make sure you take everything way to seriously,lol! :roflmao:

dont upset him, he left his walker at the bingo hall

and isn't wearing his fucking life alert

he strokes it or takes a nasty fall and breaks a hip - be all our fault

I'd let her fuck me. Because that's exactly what would happen. And I'd like it.

Since you would obviously fuck anything , go draw a hole in the wall and have fun. Neg ;)
I draw the line at corpses and dudes.

Go do a choke hold weirdo.

It was only the one time, and cassandra promised me it was for her private video stash. Who told you about that?!

Yup... She's hot.
I'm kinda past the age/mental state where I screw someone based on looks alone though, I'll need to have a lovely conversation over dinner and wine to assess for "spark" first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you're hopeless romantic..

ROFL. Not about romance - it's about biomechanics. I've always had high desire to screw since puberty hit. Used to go after the mediocre chicks in jr high and high school b/c they weren't used to getting attention so was wayyyyy easier to get in their pants. In college I moved up to to top tiers of chicks, but still played with the middle of the pack to keep my nightly options open. As I got older, I got slightly pickier, but to this day, if the option is bang an ugly chick or go home and LHJO, I'm gonna bang the ugly chick 10 times out of 10.

Back