• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Iron star labs

Never heard of them are they ugl? Dom.....or inter.....

Cheapthreads out...

They are a ugl..on another board...with very good prices. But wanted feedback before I order...

Someone said they were once red star labs.. but it doesn't make a lot of sense to claim you were once a lab where the main guy was busted Back in 2006???
Last I heard the person that said that is rethinking it. You're right bass, it doesn't make sense.

Just another run of the mill ugl that pops up out of nowhere. Nothing special since they get there raws from the same place 90% of labs gets em.

Hey man, that is my lab I rep for we are NOT the red star that was around in 2006. We are iron star labs and no run of the mill in any fashion, we may not have the fastest TA or theathr at selection compared to some. However you won't find a cleaner quality product that is priced right. Also everyone who has worked with me personally have said nothing but outstanding positive things to say.

IML Gear Cream!
I'll have to make a thread here soon most likely tomorrow and throw up our contact info and priceless for those wondering.

MOD EDIT: As you were told, you need to pay to advertise. Consider this a friendly warning. Do it again and you will be banned. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brother you got to pay to play. If your not an advertiser it's not your place to be offering up your products.

Brother you got to pay to play. If your not an advertiser it's not your place to be offering up your products.

I talked to heavy then I guess I won't be able to promote here, we were sourcing on free boards and invite boards and were told to branch out here. I seen the fees and since I'm just a rep that handles the online side of things I won't be able to pay those fees. I did just want to pop into this thread and let the OP we area good lab and are welcoming new clientele if anyone is interested. We were on a different board as bass killer and jersey devil notes however their administrators are vetting us and thus Im locked out of the site.

Ok so I now know we have to pay, I personally don't have the $ to pay the prices I was given. I guess I'll
Look else where for my bosses. We were on Evo and had no problem being there but was told to move to a greener pasture which didn't turn out well so far. Just let me know, also apologies if I've offended anyone and don't see why id bd negged however the op did ask me a direct question.

MOD EDIT: You can not advertise OR rep for a sponsor without them paying the board fees.

If anyone receives a PM from TM89 soliciting this lab please forward to me, or any supermod.

Bye Bye :jerkit:

Hey Rapt are you looking for a new rep ? Seems like :jerkit: here would make a great addition to the team lol :kiss:

Hey I'm not to offend anymore or not follow the rules I simply was replying to a thread about our lab. I don't have the money for the subforum as IM
Only a rep but I'll
Ask.

I'm known on a lot of forums, looks like I made an honest mistake here again I'll look into a sub forum here if I can swing it with my bosses. If not however am I allowed to post an email address in my sig but not have a thread that promotes whom I rep? I'm
Asking so I can fall inline with the correct rules of this forum.

Thanks in advance man, again new here and just trying to figure out how to go about doing things correctly on this forum.

MOD EDIT: No, you are not allowed to post an email address in your sig promoting a lab that does not pay sponsor fees.

I'm known on a lot of forums, looks like I made an honest mistake here again I'll look into a sub forum here if I can swing it with my bosses. If not however am I allowed to post an email address in my sig but not have a thread that promotes whom I rep? I'm
Asking so I can fall inline with the correct rules of this forum.

Thanks in advance man, again new here and just trying to figure out how to go about doing things correctly on this forum.

No... you cant schill your lab in anyway if your not paying board fees. Not in anyway

:kiss:

MOD EDIT: This is true. They are not affiliated with Red Star Labs who was busted in 2006.

Last edited:
Back