• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Critique my upcoming cycle.

psychowhite

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's changed so many times with input from several people. Please give me your input now as how or what you would change. Going for a straight up bulk. Starting end of this month.

Weeks 1-5=
Test e 750 per week
Npp 100 per week
Deca 400 per week
Proviron 50 mg ed

Weeks 6-8= (remove npp)
Test e 750 per week
Deca 400 per week
Proviron 50 mg ed

Weeks 9-12= (bump up test, add dbol)
Test e 1000 per week
Deca 400 per week
Dbol 40-60 MG ed
Proviron 50 mg ed

Weeks 13-16=
Test e 1000 per week
Deca 400 per week
Proviron 50 mg ed

My idea was use npp while the Deca builds, it will have a small drop off when removing the npp but nandrolone levels will be stable by then seen using steroidplot.com . And then Bumping the test when myostatin hits and adding in dbol.

I was originally going to go with a huge pyramid cycle but plans have changed since talking to others. Pyramid cycle like heavy explains in a thread he has or keep as is?

www.internationalanabolics.com
use coupon code iron20 for 20% off

Is this your first cycle? ;)

Just kidding of course, I have no idea I am new and dumb...but I want to see what the vets have to say.

Is the npp at 100 mg/ week? How are you dosing it?

Is this your first cycle? ;)

Just kidding of course, I have no idea I am new and dumb...but I want to see what the vets have to say.
No brother. But there's so many different ways to run a cycle with different compounds, mg's, start and stop times. It's like a science and it's fun when you can sit down on put one on paper all mapped out. Looking for others ideas on how they gain best.

Looks pretty good to me. I'm not sure if 100mg npp is gonna do much thou?
When you drop the dbol, why not Raise the test 1300 week. For the last 4 weeks. Or wait to add the dbol until week 13-16. Are you set on running the deca 400. 9-12 Test e 1g + deca 500+50 proviron. Then week 13-16 test e 1g,+ deca500,+ dbol 50,proviron 50.

Or weeks 9-12 like you have it 13-16 test e 1300, deca 400, 50 proviron.

Looks like your trying to jump start your nandralone with the npp. If that's the case shouldn't you run it the same as the DECA

Looks pretty good to me. I'm not sure if 100mg npp is gonna do much thou?
When you drop the dbol, why not Raise the test 1300 week. For the last 4 weeks. Or wait to add the dbol until week 13-16. Are you set on running the deca 400. 9-12 Test e 1g + deca 500+50 proviron. Then week 13-16 test e 1g,+ deca500,+ dbol 50,proviron 50.

Or weeks 9-12 like you have it 13-16 test e 1300, deca 400, 50 proviron.

The steroid plot chart shows the npp with deca together from week 1 with only npp at 100 per week, by week 3 my nandrolone levels are nearly double already then what they will be when the deca levels out by week 6.Have you used the site before? Not sure how accurate but very cool.

3329e11141d6470844ebd6f61d96d650.jpg
[/IMG]

http://steroidplot.com/

thinking about exactly what you said, I like the idea of raising test a bit after dbol is done with.

Looks like your trying to jump start your nandralone with the npp. If that's the case shouldn't you run it the same as the DECA
Check out the pic I just posted, that's inputting in the chart deca at 400 MG per week starting week 1 with npp at 100 mgs week 1-5. The npp just helps the deca get a jump start, deca and npp will both work together, deca just taking longer.

That chart is awesome just plotted mine View attachment 12568
Very cool right, not sure why I just saw someone mention this for the first time today. Really shows you how long stuff will take to build to maximum. My initial thought was run the same amount of npp as deca first five weeks but the levels went sooo high. Really helped me put it together

IML Gear Cream!
That is a great website. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for that website, it will be a very useful tool for many people planning their cycles. Can you shoot us some details on your history, how many/what cycles have you ran, age, weight etc... Thanks

Unless the NPP is already open I wouldn't open a vial and leave it sitting around to just do 100mg/wk. I get the idea, but during those first few weeks the little bit of extra nandrolone isn't really going to do anything. If it's already open, by all means finish the vial. Just my .02

Also no sure about whether you ar gonna PCT, but if so drop the deca b fore you drop the test. I guess you could back end the Npp, but you don't want deca clearing after your test is gone. Deca is a long ass ester.

NPP looks like a waste on that long of a cycle...imo kick start weeks 1-4 with dbol then back load 12-16 with dbol...everything else looks ok..

love that plotting util. thanks!

The steroid plot chart shows the npp with deca together from week 1 with only npp at 100 per week, by week 3 my nandrolone levels are nearly double already then what they will be when the deca levels out by week 6.Have you used the site before? Not sure how accurate but very cool.

3329e11141d6470844ebd6f61d96d650.jpg
[/IMG]

http://steroidplot.com/

thinking about exactly what you said, I like the idea of raising test a bit after dbol is done with.

No I've never used this. This is pretty good thou. Thanks Psychowhite. I new the npp is faster acting but didn't realize that your levels would double. When running both. I have to check this out. I'd rep ya but I cant!.... and yes my first thought was raisng the test after the dbol is finished to keep those gainz coming

NPP looks like a waste on that long of a cycle...imo kick start weeks 1-4 with dbol then back load 12-16 with dbol...everything else looks ok..
I like this. I would still drop the deca a week before the test, but that's just me. If cruising or TRT not an issue really.

Interesting im new to this I haven't heard of dbol on the front end and back end like that.

JUST FINISHING A CYCLE OF TEST/DECA-1000mg/400mg.................WORKED WONDERFULLY.

pretty cool website thanks for sharing :D

Get Shredded!
So psychowhite what have you decided? I'm very interested in this cycle layout. It's similar to the one I plan to start up soon.

Do you plan on doing a log on this cycle?

Back