• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Anybody Homebrew trestalone

money1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
as anybody home brew trestalone would you follow the same step as regular test ?

A few guys at PHF have already brewed and pinned theirs.

But is the brew process the same as regular test

yea its raw and you can read about it on the forms but the question is the conversion. Is it the same as regular test which is mix with ba and bb and add oil melt then filter.

Purity Solutions has the base powder. 1 gram/vial

^^^^^^^^^ Uh huh. Another PH lab in SoCal if still around. Ya'll must have an extra liver or two lying in wait.

Well i really dont know to much about that but being a person that has cycle trent for numerous year and have competed and won over 70 trophy in the npc i just thought that if you added a cranbery extact to your diet you would be fine.But anyway thank for your insight.

Well i really dont know to much about that but being a person that has cycle trent for numerous year and have competed and won over 70 trophy in the npc i just thought that if you added a cranbery extact to your diet you would be fine.But anyway thank for your insight.

Calling bullshit on that.

Just reporting from experience and medical reports also the wins and trophy are real

IML Gear Cream!
Never heard of this compound before. As for as brewing, if its injectable, you can follow any injectable form methods involving benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate. If its oral, follow any liquid oral recipes method.

My bro has a supplement company , and he received Trest base months ago. I tried it out as a Transdermal and as TNE. Trest NE was more difficult to brew than the ace version. The ace recipe will work just like others, Test cyp,eq , etc. Yes its very strong!! I heard its supposed to convert to a strong methyl estrogen, so i kept doses down, i was guinea for some PH products, and tried this for libido. Only takes 25 mg ed Trans dermal to get good libido effects!! Prolly only 15 or so mg makes it thru the skin, so that tells you how strong it is! I also took 20 mg or so ed as the TNE. It was smooth , no pip, work very fast, made a great pre work out! It is very similar to taking Tren ace/ Test stack.

I'm using MENT (Trestolone Acetate) right now. I just brewed mine up at 50mgs/ mL because of how potent it is, in CSO with 2% BA and 20% BB. I'm sure it'd hold at 75 tho. Shit is powerful. Only running 55mgs ED with 30mgs Test Prop ED. Being a 7a-methyl, Trestolone converts to 7a-methyl estradiol, a very potent estrogen. I'm two weeks in right now and loving this stuff, and this is coming from a guy who runs his Tren Ace at 100mgs ED. Trestolone is def a bulker.

Okay let me get this straight 1 gram = 1000mg correct how to measure for correct strength for mg

Is this more anabolic than tren?
Potentially. I'd say yes.

It is potent, and can have estrogenic/progestin side effects though. Interesting enough, not really "tren" side effects.

It should be in oil, not oral. The liver is a terrible thing to waste.

Okay thank but how do i measure the 1gram do i go 1/2 to give me 500 mg or a 1/4 to get 250 mg 0r 1/8 to give me 125 which is correct to be safe will add oil and ba and bb

Get Shredded!
In oil, put it 50mg/mL.

That's also the daily dosage.

It's also very inhibitory (worse than tren for shutdown) and will negatively affect cardio.

Pinned three day straight along with trent stack really great pre workout, strong and really great pump lift so much i scared myself cardio weak though, would really need test.

Hi Guys , I'm new to this forum but not new to AAS. I've read this thread about Ment and I got very exited . I read almost everything is available on the internet about this compound and I was looking for a while to get some for my research project. Fortunatly I found Purity and as you know they have this stuff . I never brew the gear but I have to do it this time. I have done some research on home brewing but I have a lot to learn so please don't be too tough on me if I say something stupid . I'm planning to do it at 100mg/ml, so one vial from Purity (1gram of powder) and 10 ml of BB and oil will get me to that. What I have to do is add 2ml of BB in the vial then add 0.2 ml of BA and 8ml of grapeseed oil. I found a site that sells this stuff for labs and the oil is already filtered. My question is how long do I have to"cook" it in the oven and what temperature to get it melted. Purity site says MENT is dissolving in oil but I know melting and dissolving is not the same thing .The last step will be to sterilized it. Is ok to keep it in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 250 degrees F. Thanks guys. I really appreciate your help. Respect, Daniel.

Hi Guys , I'm new to this forum but not new to AAS. I've read this thread about Ment and I got very exited . I read almost everything is available on the internet about this compound and I was looking for a while to get some for my research project. Fortunatly I found Purity and as you know they have this stuff . I never brew the gear but I have to do it this time. I have done some research on home brewing but I have a lot to learn so please don't be too tough on me if I say something stupid . I'm planning to do it at 100mg/ml, so one vial from Purity (1gram of powder) and 10 ml of BB and oil will get me to that. What I have to do is add 2ml of BB in the vial then add 0.2 ml of BA and 8ml of grapeseed oil. I found a site that sells this stuff for labs and the oil is already filtered. My question is how long do I have to"cook" it in the oven and what temperature to get it melted. Purity site says MENT is dissolving in oil but I know melting and dissolving is not the same thing .The last step will be to sterilized it. Is ok to keep it in the oven for 25-30 minutes at 250 degrees F. Thanks guys. I really appreciate your help. Respect, Daniel.
You have it backwards. 20% BA and 2%BB. Do NOT do it the other way around! Serious stuff brother! And you still need to filter it when you put it in your vial. Trest will dissolve in BA/BB/GSO boiled for just a few minutes. And it's 7.8mL oil, not 8. Unless you want to come out with 10.2mL for 1g.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you see my log on Trest? I think it's the most detailed one anywhere yet.

I can not find it,man.can you post a link,please?Thanks
You have it backwards. 20% BA and 2%BB. Do NOT do it the other way around! Serious stuff brother! And you still need to filter it when you put it in your vial. Trest will dissolve in BA/BB/GSO boiled for just a few minutes. And it's 7.8mL oil, not 8. Unless you want to come out with 10.2mL for 1g.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you see my log on Trest? I think it's the most detailed one anywhere yet.

MENT is not liver toxic, according to Mike Arnold. And 50mg ED is plenty. Try bumping it to 75mg and you know about it.

Has no negative effect on cardio whatsoever. Not like tren.

Back