• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Back from the docs...

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Back from the Doc's and back in action. Yesterday I went in and the Doc was blown away at my recovery and how fast my hand heeled. He actually was so shocked that he spent the time( yes he actually did take an extra minute out of his day) to show me my xrays and the progression of my hand injury and it's healing over the past three months. He just couldn't believe at how well the bones fused together and the dexterity and strength of my hand. So I can hit the gym now:)clapping: finally) but can only use the machines and do pushing movements and extremely light pulling movements, which is fine by me. So on another note, is HGH to thank or did it help a little. I've been on it for about four months now(I did miss a couple of weeks though) and I'm hoping that it had something to do with my recovery. As of yesterday, I am an estimate 6-7 weeks ahead of schedule. That's great news in my book. I took a high quality calcium "bone building" supplement and two packs of Animal Flex every day. So in saying all of this, I'm off to hit the gym. "ya buddy, light weight!" No but for real, light weight. haha

Nice going brother. I'm sure the GH chipped in a bit but it should considering the price ;) Don't over-do it now and get a relapse.. I know I did ;/ (wrist injury)

Thanks guys, I'm definitely not in the same shape as my avi from this summer. Time to get back into it, steady and slow when's the race.

I'm jelly, that's awesome news. Muscular atrophy man is going to be my new name if I don't get the g2g from the doc soon.

The GH DEFINITELY helped :)

The GH DEFINITELY helped :)

Omg, day two after a very light bis and tris high rep workout. I can't even lift my right hand m. My arm is just destroyed. We're talking 4 sets of 20 with 12.5lbs. The day I broke my hand I was doing 130lbs dumbbell presses and was curling 70lbs dumbbells. I've got a long way to go

Back