• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Question about tren

BlizzardMan8890

All day
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so im going to be running my first tren cycle next month but have a question. This is my first tren run but i want to run tren E instead of tren A so i dont have to pin EOD. My question is is will it be ok to start the first couple weeks with tren A to see what the sides will be then switch to tren E after 2 weeks ? What are yalls thoughts?

With Ace it will be in and out of your system faster thus if you have some bad side effects you can stop E takes a bit longer.

I would definitely start with tren A if it's your first tren run. why not just plan on running a short 6 week cycle of test and tren a to see how it works for you. if you can handle the sides you get (if any) take a month off then plan out a longer cycle with tren e planned. this is assuming you're blasting and cruising and not cycling with pct.

if you are actually cycling, then feel free to run tren A for a couple weeks to get the feel for it and continue to run it while tren e loads in your system :winkfinger:

With Ace it will be in and out of your system faster thus if you have some bad side effects you can stop E takes a bit longer.
I should have clarified. Thats why im wanting to run tren A the first couple weeks just to make sure the sides arent to bad so if they are i can stop and it will be out of my system fairly quick

Should've known better with teh amount of posts you have

I never promote in threads about our products on the open forum, but I have to mention this..At steroidsfax we offer a blend of tren ace/e just for this reason...A tren sust like blend if you will...

No need to start the ace and then stop to start the E.. Run both concurrent..100mgs of E with 100mgs of ace EOD..run this for 3-4 weeks, get a feel for the short ester and what to expect (its not as bad as most make it out to be,try not to even think about it), by the 4th week you will have a considerable build up of the long ester for a more stable,long lasting blood plasma level..At this time you can drop the ace and stay with a more longer stable ester, with less injection in your schedule (changing your timing due to the long ester)...

This compound is a love hate relationship,or a situationship some may call it.. A necessary evil, for myself I'm I'm loving what this compound does for my body. I can use it for what ever my goal may be..I notice that the ace is best for me during a body recomp,but just as effective with a lean bulk.

I personally love the ester blend!

Blizzard_zpsb1qdtpu7.jpg

I never promote in threads about our products on the open forum, but I have to mention this..At steroidsfax we offer a blend of tren ace/e just for this reason...A tren sust like blend if you will...

No need to start the ace and then stop to start the E.. Run both concurrent..100mgs of E with 100mgs of ace EOD..run this for 3-4 weeks, get a feel for the short ester and what to expect (its not as bad as most make it out to be,try not to even think about it), by the 4th week you will have a considerable build up of the long ester for a more stable,long lasting blood plasma level..At this time you can drop the ace and stay with a more longer stable ester, with less injection in your schedule (changing your timing due to the long ester)...

This compound is a love hate relationship,or a situationship some may call it.. A necessary evil, for myself I'm I'm loving what this compound does for my body. I can use it for what ever my goal may be..I notice that the ace is best for me during a body recomp,but just as effective with a lean bulk.

I personally love the ester blend!

Blizzard_zpsb1qdtpu7.jpg
You can go ahead and send those my way brother. Haha. Will PM you tomorrow. Got to get some sleep now

I'm running ace 100 EOD going on 2 weeks. The only side I have is insomnia. It fucking sucks. My buddy gave me some 1mg Xanax and its save me from cutting my cycle of Tren. 2 days in a row with a solid 7 hours.

Back