• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Skinnys Road to march

Skinnyguy180

Waiting to be isekai'd
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
People around these parts call me skinny and this will be a record of my successes and failures for the comp that mister Bush is putting on.

If I am to have a chance in this competition I will need the help and "advices" of the community. Please follow, make fun, give advice and enjoy my pain.:winkfinger:

Me
5' 11
30yrs

Supps- high test to start(1g-1.5).... later I will add pinks. Then cutmix and winny for the finish(maybe some var). Depending on my look in the last 4 week I might throw in keto and clen.... Mild Gh wil be thrown in depending on funds.
Creatine
Caffeine
Bcaas
Whey isolate
Collagen protein
Beta alanine

Diet
Eggs, peppers, ground beef and avocado
Protein shake
Chicken rice/potatoes and veggies
Collagen shake
Dinners will change every night to break the monotony but will be whole foods(cheese will be my exception)
protein shake

Total macros will change... Right now Im going to keep fat and carbs higher cause I am small and need to gain weight. later I will adjust.

Foods I will be avoiding like the plague accept on cheat meals
Flour
Sugar
Corn
Peanut butter
Alcohol
Anything that is premade or processed

Goal: 195 and a little leaner...So fifteen pound change for the better.

Attachments

• 216.jpg
    216.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 226.jpg
    226.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 219.jpg
    219.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 50
Got hungry before bed and made a snack... I'm just trying to get used to eating again...

Ground beef, red onion, taco seasoning avacado and hot sauce.
8f87600b0ae8a9ba5b369c49f8ccf4ee.jpg

well just got back from the first sesh since before thanks giving and it sucked... I went down in everything and look like shit in the mirror.

Hit chest
DB press
Hs chest press
Cable flies ss Tri push down

I didnt do very many exercises but did 6-8 sets... I was toast any way. I'm pretty far from where I left off.

Weekend went well... Stuck to my diet on saturday but had a cheat meal on sunday... I went to the bar and had steak nachos, fries covered in bacon and cheese, Chicken street tacos, ice cream sandwich and 4 beers.. the rest of the food that day was eggs potatos corned beef chicken fish asparagus and white rice.

Today i brought:
half an apple
banana
bowl of-white rice, kidney beans, chicken and peppers
two 7% hamburger patties and an avocado.
two shakes and the only meal missing is dinner

Lunch number one
e43a584d37bb58e46b53674dfa03e01f.jpg

Monday- Arms
tri push down three sets of warm up
Over head tri DB- 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120*8
Easy bar curls Standing Preacher rack drop set(plate weight) 40, 30, 20, bar four sets--These sucked
Tri push down Ez bar-60*20 70*15 80*10 80*10
concentration curls-20lbs to failure three sets
single arm push down- three sets
Curl machine- three sets
tri push down rope- 2 sets- these were just to finish me off I could not even get full extensions at this point.

no cardio yet... maybe next week. I need to adjust to lifting again right now I feel like shit during and after every work out..... Prolly just need moar gears :thinking:

Second lunch
3f5f40e4e6cc2c3ce4d8d2151f6e5130.jpg

Dinner last night was a plain baked sweet potato and chicken... I burned my mouth

OK I my goal is to look like this again and be about 6-8 pounds heavier

eca698896e9c95b2d4e400862e154586.jpg

Todays menu-
Apple and banana
protein shake
chicken, peppers(green bell, red bell, serrano's, and yellow onion) and avocado
Collagen protein shake
chicken and baked sweet potato
Dinner is uncertain?

legs
Squats- no weight warm up, 135,155, 185, 205, 225*5- reps started at 12 and went down to 5
seated leg curls 65 or 80 cant remember- four sets of 15
leg extensions 65 or 80 cant remember four sets of 15 + 1 set of 125*8
laying leg curl-65, 80, 95,110 *10

I did all my leg exercises slow. Also it was a mess in the gym today. I had to wait for every piece of equipment. Its been a pretty long day so far.

Pills are good...fish oil, multi v, vitamin d3, vit c, zinc, and lecithin. Will add liver pills soon
7bbfe5f2dfea6eaba58931a606af6703.jpg

Went to the store and picked up some supplies..
4 lbs lean ground beef
3 lbs beef boneless short ribs
5 lbs chicken breast
2 lbs fish- swai

16fd216125f0cf596bfe085000e313fd.jpg

ground beef... it's what's for dinner.

Looking good brother!

Food
apple+ banana
Protein shake
lean ground beef patties, asparagus and basmati rice
Collagen protein shake
chicken breast, sauteed peppers, half a can kidney beans(rinsed), basmati rice

Dinner is braised short ribs over basmati rice and broccoli- subject to change
protein shake before bed

Ran out of avocados I will get some on the way home.

Back
bent over rows
45*warmup
135*12
155*10
185*10
205*8
225*6

Hs High row- lighter sets were slow heavier sets where not-plate weight
230*8
270*8
290*8
310*8

Db row
80*8
90*8
100*8- Man when I left off i was able to get the 120 pounder for 10... and i had to stop here today

Hs Iso row
230*8
250*8
270*8
290*8
320*6

Straight arm push down wide grip three sets

Straight arm push down rope three sets

Felt a little better in the gym today but im still lagging a little. Chest and shoulders tomorrow.

Todays menu
5 whole eggs- half cup Oats uncooked(not sure what it measures out to cooked) and banana
protein shake
Chipotle Burrito bowl- double steak pinto white rice grilled peppers and an avocado i brought to work
collagen shake
Dinner?
protein shake

Dinner is braised short ribs over basmati rice and broccoli- subject to change.

Dinner ended up being grilled short rib steak and a whole sweet potato baked

Get Shredded!

tumblr_lt4djiyO7k1qbymhco1_r4_250.gif

Lunch... went with triple steak burrito bowl.
emoji87.png

bcee5a477ce8756e338cfc0b7c7a77d9.jpg

753356b3388990b6a70f53bfa2aa67a2.jpg

Lol I did the math on the above meal and according to Chipotle the nutrition goes as follows(I added in the values for the extra avocado I threw on top).

Calories: 1179
Fat: 54
Carbs: 70
Protein: 102

I AM A GOD!!

Food
Banana 1/2 cup uncooked oats hamburger patty
protein shake
2 Steaks and oats
Collagen shake
2 swai fish filets, baked sweet potato, broccoli
Protein shake

What the hell is a collagen shake? Where I work I would never want to drink the collagen that we use in the meat world until it is fully cooked. They look like used condoms before they go around the ground sausage! LOL

c324c46e1b5fb286c0fa0bf904cfb1f1.jpg

It is made from bovine hides... it's good for your tendons and a bunch of other stuff. weight lifting and gears can wreak havoc on my tendons.

some more info I copied and pasted... Bottom line is its good for you.

[h=3]Nutrition[edit][/h]Glycine and proline concentration is as much as 20 times higher than other food sources of protein.[SUP][2][/SUP] Hydrolyzed collagen contains 8 out of 9 essential amino-acids,[SUP][3][/SUP] including glycine and arginine[SUP][4][/SUP]—two amino-acid precursors necessary for the biosynthesis of creatine. It contains no tryptophan and is deficient inisoleucine, threonine, and methionine.
[h=3]Digestibility[edit][/h]The bioavailability of hydrolyzed collagen was demonstrated in a 1999 study; mice orally administered [SUP]14[/SUP]C hydrolyzed collagen digested and absorbed more than 90% within 6 hours, with measurable accumulation in cartilage and skin.[SUP][5][/SUP] A 2005 study found hydrolyzed collagen absorbed as small peptides in the blood.[SUP][6][/SUP]
[h=3]Skin Health[edit][/h]A preclinical study investigated the effects of oral ingestion of hydrolyzed collagen, along with vitamin C and glucosamine, suggested that the moisture content of skin, its viscoelastic properties, and smoothness benefit.[SUP][7][/SUP]
The mechanism of action of ingested hydrolyzed collagen on skin may be the increased density of collagen fibrils and the fibroblasts' density (the fibroblasts being the main cells of the dermis, and those producing collagen).[SUP][8][/SUP] It may be that that the peptides of ingested hydrolyzed collagen have chemotactic properties on fibroblasts[SUP][9][/SUP] or an influence on growth of fibroblasts.[SUP][10][/SUP]
[h=3]Joint & Bone Health[edit][/h]Some clinical studies report that the oral ingestion of hydrolyzed collagen decreases joint pain, those with the most severe symptoms showing the most benefit.[SUP][11][/SUP][SUP][12][/SUP] Beneficial action is likely due to hydrolyzed collagen accumulation in the cartilage [SUP][5][/SUP] and stimulated production of collagen by the chondrocytes, the cells of cartilage.[SUP][13][/SUP] Several studies have shown that a daily intake of hydrolyzed collagen increases bone mass density.[SUP][14][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP] It seems that hydrolyzed collagenpeptides stimulated differentiation and osteoblasts activity- the cells that build bone- over that of osteoclasts (cells that destroy bone).
However, other clinical trials have yielded mixed results. In 2011, the European Food Safety Authority Panel on Dietetic Products, Nutrition and Allergies concluded that "a cause and effect relationship has not been established between the consumption of collagen hydrolysate and maintenance of joints".[SUP][15][/SUP] Four other studies reported benefit with no side effects; however, the studies were not extensive, and all recommended further controlled study.[SUP][16][/SUP][SUP][17][/SUP][SUP][18][/SUP][SUP][19][/SUP] One study found that oral collagen only improved symptoms in a minority of patients and reported nausea as a side effect.[SUP][20][/SUP] Another study reported no improvement in disease activity in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.[SUP][21][/SUP] Another study found that collagen treatment may actually cause an exacerbation of rheumatoid arthritis symptoms.

Music for chest day!!!! Procrastinatin at work today.:coffee:

Chest
Db press
no weight warm up
50*10
60*8
70*8
80*8
90*8 four second pause at the end

incline flies- as weight go lower reps got slower
45*8
40*8
35*8
30*8
25*8

Hs press
90*10
110*10
140*10
70*15 three second counts both ways- two sets

Hs incline bench
90*10
110*10
140*6
70*15 three second counts both ways- two sets

Bench press machine
90*15 five slow sets

Cable flies
Low to high three sets
middle three sets
high to low three sets- last set was a drop set.

Tricep push down cable till failure

I actually felt good in the gym today. Second chest day since I started hitting the gym again so hopefully that's a sign that next week will be a lot better.

Last edited:
Back