• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

is it a bad idea to take steriods

tstankie4

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i am about 130 an have stopped gaining weight i am thinking about taking a 50mg/day cycle of tbal for 6 weeks

Might take some food-a-bol first.

Hey bro, if you don't mind me asking, could you give us some stats first. We honestly can't give you advice unless we get a perspective of where your coming from. So how about this, give us you Height, Weight, estimated body fat percentage, age, how long you've been lifting, cycle experience, what you've used before(aas), diet and training regimen. And, what are your goals. Tbols a great product, but if your just trying to gain weight for the hell of it, I would not recommend using at all. Like Heavy said, try to get on a solid food eating schedule first.

Be thorough in your description and also honest.. as will really help you in the long run! Be prepared to be challenged too. Tbol won't do anything for you without a test base. Never run only orals. Also work on maybe gaining 50 more lbs before thinking of cycling.

As already mentioned a diet is your foundation. Food is the most anabolic substance on earth. If you were getting 3000 to 5000 calories a day and still not able to gain. Then maybe look into supps. I say eat eat then get in the squat rack and do some ass to grass squats then eat again. If that's not part of your day make it a part and you will grow.

Right now id say yea bad idea... Research a little post your stats here we can help u out.

how tall are you? If your below 5'2 and you weight that much, then yes. But if your like 5'6~6 ft, forget about AAS for now, and eat lots ground beef, whole eggs, gallon of whole milk, chicken breast, fried rice, potato and everything

I feel like we're possibly speaking to a teenager.

I feel like we're possibly speaking to a teenager.

^^^ Probably ^^^

Just the way he asked the question doesn't give me any confidence that he's used or is near ready too either...:nono:

Might take some food-a-bol first.

Best gear out there.

Let's chill with this shit unless we have confirmed trolling.

Be thorough in your description and also honest.. as will really help you in the long run! Be prepared to be challenged too. Tbol won't do anything for you without a test base. Never run only orals. Also work on maybe gaining 50 more lbs before thinking of cycling.

I disagree, you can run orals without test for a short period and gain just fine, it's just a bumpier ride, and the gains are harder to keep without the a little testosterone.

Hey bro, if you don't mind me asking, could you give us some stats first. We honestly can't give you advice unless we get a perspective of where your coming from. So how about this, give us you Height, Weight, estimated body fat percentage, age, how long you've been lifting, cycle experience, what you've used before(aas), diet and training regimen. And, what are your goals. Tbols a great product, but if your just trying to gain weight for the hell of it, I would not recommend using at all. Like Heavy said, try to get on a solid food eating schedule first.

^^this

Some great advice here.Sounds like he needs to use the site and that will answer a bunch of his questions.After that folks are glad to help-read & learn.Welcome to the site-OD

Back