• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Superdrol

dezzy84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone tried Superdrol? Is it as potent as the over the counter supplements when it was legal? Thanks.

Superdrol is explosive strength if you keep your carbs up. Sides creep in about week 3 so be wary not to run over 4 weeks. And take your support supps

I meant has anyone tried the Geneza version. I have used it in the past when it was legal. 20 mg was my sweet spot. I am asking if Naps version is good sorry I should have been more specific.

I have used it myself both the original and GP brand and they are definitely comparable. I am very impressed with our whole Geneza line it is all very good quality.

I meant has anyone tried the Geneza version. I have used it in the past when it was legal. 20 mg was my sweet spot. I am asking if Naps version is good sorry I should have been more specific.

Ok thanks. Your a rep MrBack?

Yes I am if you need any help with your order or any questions please feel free to PM me. Thanks

Ok thank you!

I will agree with mrback. I have ordered gp dbol pills which my boy started his already and he's loving them. And I have another friend who is using gp tne/dbol he said its great he loves it. Said he feels like he can lift everything in gym lol. Everyone I know who uses naps loves the gp line

I also have used GP sdrol, nice as finisher to a cycle. I got STRONG on it.... Retard strength fo sho.

Back