• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Question about side effects?

FloGrown1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am currently taking 500mg a week of test cyp, and 50mg of dbol ed. Next week will be my last week taking dbol, and I have noticed lately that my nips are getting a little sore, puffy, and very sensitive. I have Aromasin, torem, and nolva on hand. I have not been taking Aromasin but I wanted to have it in hand just incase. So I am not noticing myself growing tits but again they are just a little puffy, sore, and wondering if I should start running Aromasin or just wait it out for 1 more week till I am dune with dbol. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Prior to starting my cycle I brought up the fact in starting AI or just have It in hand just incase, and the responses I got was 50/50 on weather to take it or just have it ready. So my dose would be 12.5 ed or eod?

Get bloodwork done .

I have blood work scheduled for next week. will post it when it comes in. Aromasin dosage?

12.5mg Daily is a good start.

start it asap .

Adjust if needed after bloodwork

Nips are puffy, no AI, two strong aromatizers... I'd hop on 25mg/day until you actually have some facts in hand (i.e. bloodwork). Until then you're doing guesswork medicine and hoping against gyno.

I have blood work scheduled for next week. will post it when it comes in. Aromasin dosage?
bloodwork is always the way to go in these situations. But you can guarantee that if you're on dbol your e2 is going to be elevated so even without getting bloodwork i'd start a low dose AI at least. Do that along with nolva because serms like nolva and ralox will shrink your gyno by blocking the e2 receptors in the breast tissue. It is very difficult to crash your e2 with aromasin so you can take a low dose and not have to worry too much....especially on dbol.

In the future =, always start your cycle with a low dose AI and get bloodwork to decide if you need to ramp up or not. After a while you learn how much AI you need for different doses and compounds and you can adjust your dose based on experience without an urgent need for bloodwork.

^^^ This . You have the early stages of gyno here . Do not let that get worse or you may battle that for years . Start 12.5mg/d aromasin and 20mg/day nolva . The nolva will stop the estrogen from causing the issue at the receptor very fast and the AI will bring down blood estradiol levels . Run the nolva for about 7-10 days and then stay on the sin . You may have gotten away with it on the test alone but with dbol is where you got in trouble . Dbol aromatizes very heavily in combo with test .

bloodwork is always the way to go in these situations. But you can guarantee that if you're on dbol your e2 is going to be elevated so even without getting bloodwork i'd start a low dose AI at least. Do that along with nolva because serms like nolva and ralox will shrink your gyno by blocking the e2 receptors in the breast tissue. It is very difficult to crash your e2 with aromasin so you can take a low dose and not have to worry too much....especially on dbol.

In the future =, always start your cycle with a low dose AI and get bloodwork to decide if you need to ramp up or not. After a while you learn how much AI you need for different doses and compounds and you can adjust your dose based on experience without an urgent need for bloodwork.

Thank you for your response. I am going to start NOW!.

IML Gear Cream!
^^^ This . You have the early stages of gyno here . Do not let that get worse or you may battle that for years . Start 12.5mg/d aromasin and 20mg/day nolva . The nolva will stop the estrogen from causing the issue at the receptor very fast and the AI will bring down blood estradiol levels . Run the nolva for about 7-10 days and then stay on the sin . You may have gotten away with it on the test alone but with dbol is where you got in trouble . Dbol aromatizes very heavily in combo with test .

Thanks for your response bro. I am always on here reading threads and stickys, and I come across you quit a bit. You are very knowledgeable so thank you again.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your response bro. I am always on here reading threads and stickys, and I come across you quit a bit. You are very knowledgeable so thank you again.

Lou, should I stop taking dbol seeing I have only 1 week left, or is it ok to continue taking it along with the dosage of sin and nolva you recommended.

Back