• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

is anabolic america gtg

A bit late to ask since you already purchased but maybe you could tell us now that you have the product.

What did you get?

I've heard mixed things about them. Good luck though. Post your results so the next guy will have a little better info than you did.

AA has gone bad. Former rep, I advise to stay away. First off their prices are too high, their gear causes PIP during the first few injections, and last it is under dosed.

They claim to have a "money back deal"
Return it, and go with a different company

Their oils are 3x's the price of everyone else. That is some expensive pip.

AA has gone bad. Former rep, I advise to stay away. First off their prices are too high, their gear causes PIP during the first few injections, and last it is under dosed.

They claim to have a "money back deal"
Return it, and go with a different company

^Trust what he said. As stated, he was a rep and had labs done to verify product and it was clearly underdosed. He no longer rep'd them after that point. Very respectable action in my book.

I did quite a bit of research into AA when looking for a new source and everything indicated to look elsewhere.

IML Gear Cream!
I love how all these guys saying about how bad the gear is... Work for other UGL on the board.

I ran bloods on the AA, and it was dosed pretty damn accurate. I'm also currently running test e, Tren e, and it's hitting my system now. Almost 5th week in.

NO pip. And as far as gone down hill. come on.. I can name something bad about every source on this board.

Not knocking any sources... But I've seen shit about every source on here. Bad, good, and whatever else.

Maybe they fell off awhile ago.. And shit is hard to come back from. But.. I don't rep ANYONE, and I certainly don't dick ride any source. I love MFL, Domestic Supply, SteroidsFax just to name a few. But I'll say this.. I've had ZERO issues with anything posted above. So if there ever was a problem with the oils it's not happening anymore. And as far as price goes... You pay for what you get. GO ahead and order yourself some of those $25 vials of test, and let me know how it goes for ya.

And ontop of that.. I have 5 personal friends currently running AA. No issues at all, and the one guy is pinning Test Prop, Tren Ace, and Mast. Besides the cough, and pinning 3CC oil with VERY MINOR pip.. I'd say that's pretty damn good.

hmm.. I just seen how old this post was. I'm not even sure why it showed in my feeds. That's weird. lol

hmm.. I just seen how old this post was. I'm not even sure why it showed in my feeds. That's weird. lol

LOL! I was wondering why you brought up a 9 month old thread.

It is all history now. I only commented because what previous members and a rep said. But like you said there have not been complaints since then so I am willing to let it go.

I was reading through this and was surprised to see KC posting. Then noticed the thread was back from the dead. I got some of that batch. It happens sometimes not necessarily AA's fault it could have been the raws. They were sketchy for test e at the time.

Anabolic America is awesome. Have nothing but good things to say about them or the products. Fast shipping, Clear and clean products, very professional. Great customer support.

LOL! I was wondering why you brought up a 9 month old thread.

It is all history now. I only commented because what previous members and a rep said. But like you said there have not been complaints since then so I am willing to let it go.

Yeah I looked at the main post, and was like.. wait a second does that say 2014? fuck.. lmao

I got a few bad batches of Test E from a few good sources on here. I do believe around that time a lot of sources actually stopped selling Test E because of the raws having issues.

I just seen the post, and decided to comment since I haven't seen any problems at least as of the last 5-6 months. If I would of seen it was from so long ago I wouldn't of even commented. Not sure why it showed me as a recent post. ha

Back